[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clinton Conspiracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 115.jpg (47 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
115.jpg
47 KB, 480x454
>nobody is actually voting for Hillary
>there are no people who vote for her

You ever wondered where her supporters are?

Bernie and Trump supporters are everywhere but theres not a single real Hillary Supporter somewhere to be found.

Its all paid actors and shills.

When did you realize that Hillary votes are just made up out of thin air and all the poll results are fake?
>>
Unify to defeat emperor Clinton
Kek demands it
Trump/Sanders 2016
Trumps get wall, berns get college.
America First
>>
Does anyone have pictures of one of her latest rallies?
>>
They are the silent majority.
>>
>>76407095
>free college
Kek u feel for the meme too?
NOTHING IS FREE DIPSHIT
IT'S ALREADY PAID FOR BY TAX PAYERS FOR SHIT SKINS
>>
Yeah, I too want to know where these Clinton ((((supporters)))) are. I only met one and it was a nigger who probably won't vote anyways.
>>
>>76407296
thanks captain obvious
>>
>>76407006

>shitting your pants so bad after Drumpf fucked up his candidacy that youre grasping for straws now

kek
>>
File: 1456072338562.png (11 KB, 274x290) Image search: [Google]
1456072338562.png
11 KB, 274x290
>>76407198

why are they so silent?
>>
>>76407296
thats like correcting someone who says public school isnt free, like yes we already know its taxpayer funded dipshit
>>
Most people I know who are eligible to vote are hillary supporters.
I also have lots of berners but a lot of them are Reddit fags and don't even live in the US.
I don't know anyone personally voting trump, just you guys.
>>
>>76407606
are these people... enthusiastic about her? Also where are you from? Commiefornia?
>>
>>76407710
I'm English but lived in California and new York for quite some time, so have many friends there.
Most people I know are fairly risk averse Democrats. so they're not wetting their pants at the prospect of hillary but realise she is the least crazy of the lot.
>>
>>76407990
that's what I thought, seems no one is really crazy about her (unlike Trump and Sanders) but many think she's the safer choice by default.
>>
>>76407006
Unfortunately my parents are hillary supporters. They are immune yo facts and trump is a racist misogynist con artist.
I'm not allowed to discuss politics at home or I won't be invited over any more.
>>
>>76407296
Shh, it's just a ploy to get bernouts on our side
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.