[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is EXACTLY what black people want white people to do.. they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-06-07 12.28.09.png (216 KB, 423x481) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-07 12.28.09.png
216 KB, 423x481
This is EXACTLY what black people want white people to do.. they want whites to go on a racist rant so they can ruin their life's and have media taint their reputation.. When you see a nigger trying to race bait just ignore it, because they want you to go on a "racist" tangent.
>>
>>76406924
She needs some punctuation.
>>
>>76406924
She sounds jealous
>>
it's unfortunate that normies havent acquired the hardened shitposting resistance you get from posting daily online for years
>>
>>76407532
>normie
The term is normalfag you cuck piece of shit. Fuck off to r/blackpeopletwitter.
>>
Hey guys I'm that turboautist spamming Trump/Bernie in every thread please reply to me
>>
>OP is a moron
It won't mater, as MSM writers and speakers will be the first to hang. Niggers are just dirt, not even worth a bullet
>>
>>76406924
blacks mightve sold other blacks to the white man, but whites definitely brought them over. how can white people complain about a problem they started so much and then yell at blacks for the same thing
>>
>>76407630 (You)
(You)
:^]
>>
>>76407620
oh my, how toasty
>>
>>76407821
>but whites definitely brought them over

most slavers were jewish. and your argument is spurious to begin with since there were only a few hundred slavers operating the trade passage and less than 1% of the population actually owned slaves. when you're talking "white" people, are you referring to germans, french, british, etc.? which ethnic group?
>>
>>76407821
How the fuck are we responsible for people who existed hundreds of years ago? We didn't start jack shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.