[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scientology
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 1000x714) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 1000x714
What is /pol/'s opinion on Scientology? Many governments have banned it, claiming it's a scam, but is there any truth to it? What experiences have you had with this shadowy religion?
>>
>>76406755
>wants to talk scientology
>on 4chan

kek.
>>
It, along with Jehovah's Witnesses and the Seventh Day Adventists, needs to be physically removed from society.
>>
There's nothing wrong with it, it's a religion.
>>
File: LDS QT.jpg (1 MB, 4524x3994) Image search: [Google]
LDS QT.jpg
1 MB, 4524x3994
>>76406755
Like mormons but worse in every way and have nothing to contribute to civilization but great South Park.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOpapeX6Vzs
>>
>>76406755

I live in in Clearwater, FL, the home of these idiots.

Hubbard originally set out to prove how false and made up the Abrahamic (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) religions are with his parody religion.

He was such a good story teller that he was able to build an empire around essentially the same repackaged nonsense, indoctrination, repetition and reinforcement that early propagandists were using in Germany and the Soviet Union.
>>
>>76406755

Why would scientology be a scam if Christianity and Islam aren't?

What is even the difference between them?
>>
>>76407084
Yeah, everyone knows Scientology is bullshit these days, but the Jehovah's Witnesses keep flying under the radar.
>>
File: 1465269492321.png (424 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465269492321.png
424 KB, 1280x1024
>>76406755
Technology is the only God
>>
>>76409476
don't do this it creates mustard gas
>>
>>76409476
whats this actually do
>>
>>76410348
calls the fbi
>>
>>76410348
Gets you v&
>>
>>76408586

Was up Clearwater bro! Dunedin here. Also drive by the HQ when I go to the Clearwater Beach. Some of em are pretty especially during downtown jazz festival, one of the qt ones gave me a bunch of beer tickets.

Nice people. Fun to fuck with
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.