[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In buddhism you medidate to reach the nirvana or ilumination?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1361941461035.jpg (295 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
1361941461035.jpg
295 KB, 1191x670
In buddhism you medidate to reach the nirvana or ilumination?

Are they not the quite opposite?
>>
>>76404860

some buddhist thought is genuinely interesting.

They were some of the first to propose what is today called the no-self theory of the mind.

But beyond that I have limited knowledge on them.

I read that Dogon was in favor of the B-theory of time, but some debate this.
>>
>>76404860
Nirvana is escaping the mortal coil of death and rebirth as far i understand it.
And I believe you get that, through illumination, which you get by meditating.
>>
buddhism is pooinloo leftist new age hippie shit

might as well vote bernie
>>
>>76404860
no, you just keep bumping your head into the wall and wonder why it hurts
>>
>>76406675
No when leftists adopt a new religion they use it as an excuse to feel special and be a degenerate
Yesterday it was eastern spirituality today its islam
>>
Zen buddhism is about abandoning illusion and attaining illumination by accepting the truth of reality.

Buddhism is a 5000 year old asian mgtow dude telling you to swallow the red pill and go live in the mountains disregarding both females and governments.
>>
>>76407662
this
>>
>>76406675

Westernized Buddhism you mean.
>>
>>76406675
Except all actual Buddhists are moderates or traditionalists. The Dalai Lama said Europe took in too many refugees and it's a problem and a few prominent Buddhist monks think that despite being pacifists they have to fight back against Islam because they know it will destroy them given the chance
>>
>>76407662
>asian
He was upper crust Indian during a caste system that excluded mixing with the dravidians and was described as looking like jared leto
>>
>>76408316
Tibetan buddhism is buddhism hijacked by government.

The dalai lama is a cool dude and all, but "his holyness" has some serious ego to shed. Also reincarnation is a illusion born out of being unable to accept the finitude of things.
>>
File: biyEpjj6T.jpg (248 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
biyEpjj6T.jpg
248 KB, 1024x1024
>>76408516
Shit, you got me there. African it is.
>>
>>76408516
India is in asia
>Geography is what?
>>
>>76408899
And I'm the HUE.

Go figure.
>>
>>76408690
I suppose that is true, he's much better than the pope at least
>>
The rage of battle is better
>>
If I was religious, I would definitely be Buddhist.
>>
>>76409344
The pope?

Christians are like a truck.
The pope is the steering wheel.

>>76409665
Zen buddhism isn't a religion, its a philosophy.
No god, no dogma, no rules.
>>
>>76409802
I didn't mean the pope position, I meant Pope Francis. Pope Francis is shit af
>>
>>76410083

Think of ratzinger.

How much do you think it takes to make a pope QUIT BEING THE FUCKING POPE for "medical issues"?

They got rid of him to put the sjw puppet in place and usher in the rapefugees.
>>
Only Tibetan Buddhism is true Buddhism, they can actually use Light Magick.

I don't practice any religion.
But i do Light Healing, by now i'm only capable of feeling blocks of dark energy in my body and remove them, but i believe that soon i can start remembering my past lifes.
>>
>>76412615
Where did you learn Light Healing?
Got any links to esoteric magick buddhism, i'm interested.
>>
File: 340559_b.jpg (53 KB, 700x263) Image search: [Google]
340559_b.jpg
53 KB, 700x263
>>76406675
Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>76412985
Will give you the links.

But basically just say to the Light (divine father spirit) that you are ready for healing and to remove your blocks. Ask for him to show your blocks from past lifes. Close your eyes and relax and see if you can feel any type of pain and tension and than send love and forgiviness to it.
>>
>>76413627

Here is how this guy mentor (retired) do her healing, she is very advanced and can communicate with mother earth and divine father, can see people's past lifes. What happenend is that she died and got her blocks removed in the Light World and cameback to life.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost.php?p=1059423921&postcount=35

Here you will understand better how the Dark and Light world works and the differences between Light Souls and Dark souls.

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=129825

You will also understand why yahweh and his angels are actually dark souls that have nothing to do with Jesus.

Maybe you can't feel a block but there is others ways of removing, for example, you are not assertive, start being assertive and you remove the spiritual block.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.