[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is no redpill
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 225x225
There is only shades of grey. Shades of truth. Both liberals and /pol/ are often right and wrong at the same time. There is no quasi-religious truth that encapsulates the truth of the world in it's totality.

Relax, breathe, the world isn't as fucked as you think. The only certain truth is the individual truth experienced via honest and spontaneous action irl.
>>
File: 1464462591961.jpg (39 KB, 500x299) Image search: [Google]
1464462591961.jpg
39 KB, 500x299
>Logic on /pol/
You're on the wrong board faqm.
>>
>>76402313
Quite right.
>>
>>76402313
This part seems self-contradictory:

>There are only shades of truth.
>Certain truth can be experienced through action that is honest, individual, spontaneous, and not on the internet.
>>
>>76404163
I guess I mean within the overarching narratives spun by /pol/ and left wingers, there is only varying shades of truth, at least IMO. Ideologies are all flawed and say more about psychological inclinations of people than anything else.

Truth about life and the world is experienced on an individual basis, and also on a moment by moment basis and is not nessasarily translatable to other people, or even capable of being verbalised.
>>
>>76402313
> t. post-modernist
>>
>>76402313
Go away kike
>>
>>76402313
Bullshit the only certain truths are numbers.
Red pills are often just "numbers" which contradict popular beliefe.
Everything else is just an opinion and which opinion is the best shall be decieded through debates. But not these shit fake debates which we see nowdays.
Less moderation let the people speak and get at it each like it is meant to be in a democracy.
>>
So the Holocaust was both fake and real? So Does that mean if Trump is both a nazi and not a nazi, then Trump is only a quarter of a nazi?
>>
File: 1464885001543.png (25 KB, 276x213) Image search: [Google]
1464885001543.png
25 KB, 276x213
>>
>>76402313
t. Pontius Pilate
>>
>>76402447
That's not logic, that's some stoner riding the fence so hard his ass hurts.
It's basically
>yeahhhhh maaaaannnn...everybody's right in their own way, maaaaannnn. Why can't we all just get along, am I right?
>>
>>76406354
>yeeaahh maaaaan you might be right but that's just like your opinion maaaan...*takes a hit*....you know
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>76402313
>>
>>76406638
I honestly heard almost this exact phrase yesterday when I was talking with my friend turned druggie about black crime. After showing him black vs white IQ bell curves, disproving colonialism is the reason Africa is shit, and using Ashkenazi Jews as a counterexample to """systematic racism,""" all he had to respond with was "Look, man, I don't care how much evidence you give me. I am not going to change my mind. Institutionalized racism is totally a thing."
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.