[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do all refugees want to live in the biggest cities of a country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1432500019792.png (318 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1432500019792.png
318 KB, 550x550
Why do all refugees want to live in the biggest cities of a country? Like if you were previously living in a war-torn, famished shit-hole, wouldn't you be happy with just a house that has a roof and a shop for food? All refugees seem to want to live in London, Paris, Rome, Stockholm, Helsinki...

If the whole of UK was in a war and I was sent to some random American town in the middle of nowhere I would be happy just to be safe.
>>
A lot of them are economic immigrants.
They only want better living standards they don't wanna survive.
>>
Because then they can live in communities of their own kind instead of having to integrate
>>
File: Triggly Puff returns.jpg (47 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
Triggly Puff returns.jpg
47 KB, 600x337
https://thebrittishproletariat.wordpress.com/
>>
If they wanted to rape goats, they would have just stayed home.
>>
>>76400984
Because they aren't refugees. They are economic immigrants and parasites.
They pass several countries because they don't offer enough welfare.
They prefer cities because that is closest to the gibs
>>
because terrorists
>>
>>76400984
In bigger cities you can easily find a job, also all women there are brainwashed leftist so shitskins fuck them easily.
>>
>>76400984
Nothing to rape and rob outside of city anon.
>>
Cities are the best places for parasites, nothing to steal outside big centres
>>
>>76402217
In Czechia, yes.
>>
>>76400984
Why don't foreigners want to live in the middle of nowhere where there is nothing to do and no one to talk to and no women to rape? I wonder.
>>
>>76400984
Not refugees.
>>
File: 1432111445666.png (91 KB, 660x680) Image search: [Google]
1432111445666.png
91 KB, 660x680
>>76401248
>>76401656

These. They a) Want easy gibs, and big cities have all the gibs institutes with folks trained in their sandnigger/taco languages
b) Ghettos where thhey have a ÜLMÜKYRANKA TÜRKE shop, Hölmölkas Kebab and a Praying Room/Mosque and all immigrant neighbors, and schools full of other Ninjas and Ahmeds (or, for muricans Pacos and ...whatever mexican girls are named).
They can speak their own language, go to their own peoples shops and buy their homelands stuff, and their kids grow up with similar folks.
Cant do that in the countryside, would need to actually integrate, learn the language if you and your kids dont want to live like a Hikomori.

Its funny, really. Leftists will always scream "DIVERSITY IS STRENGHT REEE" and "MONOCULTURE IS BORING" but the apes they import and want to import more off INSTANTLY try to form homogenous paralell societies inside our countries, proving that Homogenous societies are the most natural thing ever, and not just a "social construct". But then, leftists could drown in Irony and wouldnt see it.

Oh, also white people are doing the same shit. Google "South Brazilian Germans", or go into a polish district in any major european City.
Its just fucking natural. Im not saying Integration isnt possible, it very much is so. But only if you do it like the US did it before... uh, I think it was 1965? When they got their new Integration laws. If you only let in a few folks, who are willing to integrate, and your nation has a strong sense of patriotism and social cohesion, and you prevent ethnic Ghettos, it can work.Though even then the US is/was just better at it but couldnt prevent the bullshit entirely, cause >Im Irish even if the last generation born in Irland in my family lived in the 19th century
>Im Italian even if my granparents have never seen Italy
>AYE AYE AYE MEHIKO ANDALE ANDALE fucking Gringos
>>
Cities are magnets for...
>>
Oh, and Jobs, forgot the Jobs, but thats generallly why a lot of folks live in Cities, can have a job withouth needing a car/needing to ride that car 2 hours a day or more.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.