[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Petition for mods to permaban YLYL thread creators
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: Hitler2.jpg (17 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
Hitler2.jpg
17 KB, 240x240
The time is upon us, /pol/. We have officially been infected with newfag cancer. Now we must work to remove it. MAKE THE FUCKING MODS NOTICE THIS POST.

You may have noticed a lot of YLYL threads popping up on /pol/ recently. These are literally /b/-tier threads and are technically against the rules according to the sticky. But mods have chosen to remain silent and consider these threads to be "quality, well thought out, well written posts" while all they promote is regurgitated jokes and memes from previous threads - most times, the picture or screenshot isn't even funny or related to politics in any way. These are just edgelord kids that stole their may mays from /b/ or 9gag. This could also very well be JIDF working in full force to destory our board. Pretty soon, you will, without realizing it, start participating in these threads more than any other, posting images from the thread from a week ago, and forgetting what we're about. We can't let this happen.

We are not a board that sits back and laughs at dank memes. We seek to constantly disrupt everything that we dislike on the internet as a community of multicultural people across the world that dislikes the same things and that is beautiful. The shift in power towards our God Emperor in the US Presidential election is but a mere taste of the power that we yield. We seek to constantly radicalize the next new person that arrives in this board. We worship Kek, the God of Chaos and believe that anyone that chooses to insult his prophet, Zyklon Ben should be beheaded.

YLYL threads have no place in this corner of the internet. Sage and report every single one of these threads for rule violation. I am not a frequent poster here - I mostly lurk and only respond when I really feel like it. This is my call to arms.

The day is upon us, brethren. Gather up your arms and ammunition, and pressure these faggot mods to ban YLYL threads.
Sieg Heil!
Deus Vult!
The silent majority hates YLYL.
>>
Lost
>>
fucking kek
>>
It's part of the /pol/ culture now. You can't judge all threads from just one, single thread

>#NotAllNewfags
>>
>>76400041
>But mods have chosen to remain silent and consider these threads to be "quality, well thought out, well written posts"
because they get responses and because in comparison to "how can X even compete?" (also against the rules, but mods will often ignore these shitposts too), it's pulitzer material
>>
>>76400041
Trump generals are equally as cancerous. Especially now when you have nothing to meme as the generals havent started yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 460x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 460x365
THIS IS NOW A YLYL THREAD
>>
>>76400041
>not wanting the "what did he mean by this" OPs banned more
At least YLYL threads are funny and helps keep memes fresh.
>>
>>76400041
Fucking half of this board is cancer anyway so why even bother
>>
>>76400384
Frist fuck you!
Second is it true that the clinton emails actually vanished? Like did she litelray jew the justice system?
>>
File: 321321.gif (3 MB, 501x538) Image search: [Google]
321321.gif
3 MB, 501x538
>>76400041
I agree, this is barely a politics board anymore, this place hasn't been the same since moot meme'd the fuck out of it
>>
I-I kinda like ylyl /pol/ edition threads
>>
>>76400041
/Pol/ is already dead.

That's a /b/ 2.0 now. Why even bother?
>>
>>76400387
Isn't that more of a /tv/ thing?
>>
Bump YLYL is fucking cancer that only creates a vortex of the same stale memes repeated over and over. At least Syria and Trump generals actually have a point
>>
>>76400041
>Reply
ylyl threads have been on this board for ages. whose the fuckin newfag here, me or you?

if youre buttmad about it, youre probably a fuckign newfag.

i know this because you probably take this board seriously.

>>76400489
her classified emails were made public, then returned to classified status. they vanished in that they went from public to hidden.
>>
>>76400537
>politically incorrect
all this means is that you can be as offensive as you want
>>
File: 1415625493836.jpg (80 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
1415625493836.jpg
80 KB, 500x629
>>76400384
sure thing anon
>>
File: 1428604640077.jpg (22 KB, 335x363) Image search: [Google]
1428604640077.jpg
22 KB, 335x363
>>76400041
YLYL threads are good for a quick scroll with a save or 2 for things that some how you haven't come across. I am always a fan of the good screencaps of previous good threads.
>>
>>76400839
Syria general at least does some minor impact in the world (although its a moot point cause its a jew funded war to keep good goys in check.
Trump general has literlay no point right now. He is the nominee and the generals havent started. Also more than half of the general is fucking awooo and maga anime girls. We dont need that here.
>>76400964
HOW DO PEOPLE STILL VOTE FOR HER? SHE IS LITERALY SO CORRUPT IT HURTS! FUcking hell.
>>
>>76401138
got any proof of that claim m8y?
corruption?
>>
File: 1463338782612.png (37 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1463338782612.png
37 KB, 625x626
>>76401496
I see what you did there.
>>
File: The Unicorn Code.jpg (164 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
The Unicorn Code.jpg
164 KB, 500x333
>>76400041
its literally the same old shit being copy pasted, most of it taken directly for /4chan. Shit ylyl threads are supposed to have originality, but nope no one offers any views just regurgitated shit that they think is funny. Hell there are copy paste threads from years ago, now days the only screen shot threads are just triplets or doublr faggots. Its depresseing to know that we have to rely on shit made years ago because the brain drain of 4chan already happpened and its its just a lifeless husk filled with faggots who save pics to feel their apart of somethign without ever contributing an orginal idea or thought piece.
>>
File: giphy.gif (576 KB, 400x219) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
576 KB, 400x219
Yeezus is trash
>>
File: taylor-swift-gas-.png (350 KB, 618x355) Image search: [Google]
taylor-swift-gas-.png
350 KB, 618x355
I second OP
>>
So are stormfags all butthurt because their precious safe space has been violated?
>>
>>76401587
>makes claim
>cant back it up
cut along the lines, and paste response into box
>>
>>76402951
> implying stormfags arent the shitlords that use regurgitated memes in YLYL threads to make the board shit.
I guess you aint from here.
>>76403089
Oh cmon do you want me to search the copy pasta immage about all the shit she has done? I am not in the mood to waste time on that. It isnt even my fucking election anyway. All i know is that hillary is gonna nuke middle east some more and we gonna get refugees while you get nothing.
>>
>>76403253
>makes claim
>has to search a copy pasta to recall any of it
you literally dont even know why it is you dislike this person.

you kinda deserve all the refugees. apparently too many people still think refugees are so kind and safe. probably because they didnt learn any of the facts from their copypastas.
>>
>>76400041
How can i recognize threads like this ? Any example from now active threads ? I need some info to protect myself.
>>
>>>/qa/
>>
>>76400041
blame reddit. they think 4chan is where the internet goes to take a shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 1000x667
If you are a trump or bern there is only one hope for freedom
Kek demands it
Trump/Sanders 2016
Trumps get wall, berns get college.
America First
>>
>>76400041
I agree. YLYL is just reddit faggots from /r/4chan and /r/the_donald looking for karma.

Its literally secondhand redditng as it just beats good jokes in to the ground and shits up normal conversation.

The first rule of /pol/ is you don't talk about /pol/. People like reddit faggots and Milo should be permabanned.
>>
>>76400041
>permaban YLYL threads
>not "pol blacked LOL BTFO x'DDD t.reddit" threads
How do I know you're a jew?
>>
>>76400489
>Shit's on YLYL poster
>Proceeds to use the YLYL post for meaningful discussion
>>
>>76400041

Just hide the occasional thread if you need such a safe space.
>>
So TLDR
Op says
"I don't like it, mommy. Please make it go away".

And lots of delicious salty tears.
>>
>>76405636
Couldn't care less about YLYL, but seriously, I've seen to much black cock, start perma banning them please.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.