[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Electric Love 2k16
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 0105_electric_love_006.jpg (28 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
0105_electric_love_006.jpg
28 KB, 800x600
So guys I'm going to that festival this summer. It takes place in based Austria. The crowd is 98% white people.

Do you think it's still degenrate to go there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6k20sYjitQ
>>
>>76398870
Whites themselves have been on the forefront of degeneracy for the past 2000 years so I'd say anything that has to do with white people is already degenerate, or is malleable towards degeneracy

As for this case in particular it's filled to the brim with drug peddlers, promiscuous sex deviants, drug addled whores and sterile steroidlord white manlets

do the world a favor and kill yourself you piece of shit
>>
>>76398870
Do it. Enjoy the hedonism, it's not that bad.
>>
>>76399796
You've been there?
>>
>>76399544
Mexico pls you're not allowed in this kind of festival, don't be mad and you have to go back anyway.
>>
>>76399544
Harsh words coming from a Mexican.
>>
Why did you want to go, OP?
>>
>>76400526
Getting some days off and mostly to have fun with my old friends I haven't seen in a year. We could get some pussy aswell too.
>>
File: edie dancing.jpg (523 KB, 855x1248) Image search: [Google]
edie dancing.jpg
523 KB, 855x1248
>>76398870
Shitty music, shitty people ( who are false cunt 100% of the time and here are lol im peace and luv xoxoxo ), shitty merchandising/ price .

You have been goyed by all the normies who thinks that acting the most degenerate the happier they are.

>tfw i'll never experienced real love and music pic related

>ps: fait ce que tu veut mec, éclate toi :^)
>>
>>76401733

Yeeeaaah, I was about to say. OP, you're French. You're better than this. I'd go as far to say that most white people are.
>>
>>76401733
Well the thing is. With my mates we had to find somewhere to go together and get wasted. I really don't care about the music. But I guess this festival is whiter than the french beaches in the south during summer. Less chance to cross the ways of niggers and mudslims
>>
>>76399933
No, but I had my fare share in Berlin years ago in the summer before it moved away and people where killed. and in Zurich as well etc - but I am too old now.
>>
>>76398870
who cares
go for the sluts, get some pussy, go home.
>>
>>76402446

>we had... to get wasted

I think you might have a problem, OP.
>>
File: 10302649-t.jpg (960 KB, 2174x3261) Image search: [Google]
10302649-t.jpg
960 KB, 2174x3261
>>76402446
The south is overestimated, beach are polluated af, coca = 8€, shitty dutch touris everywhere 1h to drive 1km...

t.St-tropez peon.

>tfw Marion isn't my Queen of Provence

Amuses toi bien, t'as raison d'éviter les boucs yen a trop ici.
>>
>>76402652
Sound like my plan anyway.
>>
>>76402865
South west is the best in France, near bordeaux, lacanau osgor etc... Best holdiays of my life over there. Fit girls with surfs, huge beaches, sun, no mudslims.

Merci mec compte sur moi on va se mettre à l'envers
>>
>>76402766
How so burgerbro? What's wrong getting wasted with longtime friends?
>>
File: 1463937547086.jpg (143 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
1463937547086.jpg
143 KB, 396x594
>>76403152
Je suis allez à Bordeaux qu'une fois, j'ai bossé sur le Nouveau stade, et j'ai été surpris de la beauté/propreté/architecture de la ville.

Et les meufs avaient un style tellement plus classe qu'ici, des chapeaux, des robes, bon elles se ressemblaient un peu toutes(comme de partout avec leur mode) mais bon c'est mieux que les cagoles wesh avec leggings que je me tape ici.

C'était cool :)
>>
>>76403241

There are less destructive ways to spend time with people whose friendship you're trying to rekindle. Granted, you'll be doing it in Poland, which makes it slightly safer but... I dunno. Going to a pub is fine and all, but drinking to excess could lead you to doing something in front of your friends that you might regret.

You gotta look at alcohol as a social lubricant. If you add just the right amount, it'll make things move more smoothly, but if it's too much, it'll just make a mess everywhere.
>>
>>76403897
We're not that kind of people who use alchool as an excuse to do stupid things. As you said, when we're drunk everything is smooth, there is still a part of us which is aware and awake Imo. I'm not the Violent-alchoolic type of dude.
>>
>>76404485

Well okay then. Just be safe, okay?
>>
>>76404729
Sure mate
>>
>>76398870
should do MELT in Germany instead, in the middle of July. It's MUCH better music and women
>>
>>76405550
But isn't germany full of refugees which gets free pass for this kind of festival in order to impregnate german women?
>>
>>76405816
Indeed, I got 7 girls pregnant at least year's event. It was a great success
>>
>>76398870
This summer? I hope it's after ramadan. Stay safe mate. Just don't get tainted with any liberal shit or STDs.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.