[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
¿Que did she mean by this? I've honestly never seen a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 0894048.png (137 KB, 590x428) Image search: [Google]
0894048.png
137 KB, 590x428
¿Que did she mean by this?

I've honestly never seen a candidate I hate more than her, I think I honestly like Obama more, he was at least a little more genuine.
>>
>>76397566
It's a sign of desperation. She will lose. White people hate her.
>>
File: The Decision Is Clear.png (163 KB, 580x587) Image search: [Google]
The Decision Is Clear.png
163 KB, 580x587
>>76397654
I dunno, the media is playing the whole mexican judge and "my african american" things up as his great stumping, however, i wonder if anyone really cares...........especially in a couple of weeks/months.
>>
Obama won because he was black
Hillary will win cause she is a women
>muh diversity
>>
>>76397933
>Hillary will win cause she is a women
There's been a backlash against this shit for a while. Trump's campaign is proof of that. Whether Hillary will win depends on how strong the opposition to the backlash is.
>>
>>76397654
>increasingly nervous trumpfag
>>
>>76397800
The Judge tripe isn't going to last.
The guy has clear ties to La Raza, who openly state that all whites must die.
The media is only going to draw public attention to what La Raza actually is with this
>>
>>76398188
Last week at San Jose it seem pretty strong m8..
>>
>>76397566
I legitimately hate this woman.

Just a vile, evil witch.
>>
>>76397566
Maybe trump should reply in german for shits and giggles
>>
>>76397566
She is not a real person, I don't mean she is a lizard person but she just has no moral core, no center, no beliefs of her own. She will be destroyed unless they assassinate Trump, if you listen to both of them talk for 5 minutes there is no way you could vote for her
>>
>>76397566

By far, the most unappealing, dishonest, power hungry candidate from either party in this being my ninth presidential election.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.