[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Paul Ryan: Trump's Remarks On Mexican Judge 'textbook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: image.jpg (430 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
430 KB, 1180x842
PAUL RYAN THE LEADER OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY HAS OFFICIALLY CALLED TRUMP A RACIST BECAUSE OF THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaIyu9ze_lI

TRUMP IS NOW A CONFIRMED RACIST

/pol/ BTFO
http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/07/house-speaker-paul-ryan-trumps-comments-on-judge-are-unacceptable.html
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (145 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
145 KB, 1920x1080
>>76396209
If you called me a Canadian then you're racist, OP. :^)
>>
Where were you when Mexican became a race?
>>
>>76396209
Paul Ryan is going to be the textbook definition of unemployed in a few months.
>>
>>76396357
If I call you Canadian you win
>>
>>76396209
>Extreme
>>
>>76396209
>Paul Ryan
>Relevant

He's a fucking Obama plant. He'll hang with the rest.
>>
>Mexican
>Race
when will the meme end
>>
>extreme
nah
>>
>>76396209
Paul Ryan needs beheaded
>>
Manufactured anger does not work anymore. It's so transparent and corny these days.
>>
>>76396209
>says barely anything
>EXTERME RACISM!
jesus please just end this already
>>
SINCE TRUMP HAS STARTED HIS CAMPAIGN /POL/ HAS ALWAYS DEFLECTED FROM TRUMPS RACISM BECAUSE IT WAS DEMOCRATS WHO WERE CALLING HIM RACIST NOW EVEN THE REPUBLICAN LEADER IS CALLING HIM RACIST

TRUMP IS A RACIST EVEN BOTH PARTIES AGREE
>>
>>76396411

by "race" we mean "moron." OP's video features GOP leaders calling Trump a moron, because that's what he is for thinking it was a good idea to bring up the mexican thing.
>but he tells it like it is
and he will lose the election for it. this is a game, remember?
>>
>>76396209
At the end you can see her reading a script off a teleprompter, what is this bait m8?
>>
>>76396747
That should tip you off that the 2 parties are run by the same people.
>>
>>76396499

This.
>>
>>76396209
I agree with Paul Ryan on this.
>>
>>76396411
>>76396499

I don;t give a shit about what Trump said. I'm a fucking racist myself. That is why I'm voting Trump.

But accusing someone of being incapable of being impartial because of their ethnicity *is* racist.

It is also probably true. The wetback judge probably can't judge Trump fairly because of his ethnic background.

But saying "Mexican is not a race" is missing the point
>>
>>76396681
I'm not so sure. It works with a lot of people... people enjoy playing the victim and get off on the smallest slight.
>>
>>76396357
M00t point. Trump is a racist.
>>
Paul Ryan is a mental defective
>>
>>76396747
Neat meme
>>
How many times has Trump been called racist now? It's gotten so old that it's lost all meaning by this point.
>>
Are people actually trying to use the "Mexican isn't a race" argument seriously or are you guys just memeing
>>
>>76396863
Except ethnicity isn't race. If anything, he's being "xenophobic" - not racist.
>>
File: Best-Trump-Quote.png (566 KB, 792x661) Image search: [Google]
Best-Trump-Quote.png
566 KB, 792x661
>>76396209

Mexicans arent a racist, so its not racist.

People whos families come from Mexico in the past can easily have a bias towards it. This is a valid complaint by Trump, and Ryan is an ignorant racist bigot for not knowing Mexicans arent a race and suggesting you can be racist to a nationality.

Racist is also a word made up by Leon Trotsky to describe people who opposite communism. There were communists, and racists.

If youre not a racist, the implication is youre a communist. I know Im not a communist, are you?

Oppose communism and become a racist today, also, dont forget to MAGA.
>>
>>76396907
In your opinion*
>>
>>76396209

FUCK
HE DID EXACTLY WHAT JOE SAID HE SHOULD DO
>>
>>76396863

for once i actually agree with a trump supporter. even if trump is right, he's still an idiot for saying it. GOP has been trying to sway latinos for years and in one year he has wrecked all of that progress. that's why they're all denouncing him now, they've given up on 2016 and are just getting an early start on damage control for 2020.
>>
>>76396411
>>76396499
>>76396986

>Mexican isn't a race

TRUMP SUPPORTERS ACTUALLY THINK LIKE THIS
>>
>>76396960

Semantics.

He is saying that the guy can't judge fairly because of his DNA.

He's probably right. If I knew that somebody was biased against whites I would have trouble not being biased against them.
>>
MEXICANS BLED AT 9 ONE ONE

why does this cunt think her opinion matters? She's mexican she cant judge this situation without bias
>>
File: white genocide19.jpg (128 KB, 1293x890) Image search: [Google]
white genocide19.jpg
128 KB, 1293x890
>>76397140

Look bud, if French people arent protected, neither are Mexicans. You dont get to have it both ways.
>>
>>76397178
“[Judge Curiel] is a member of a club or society, very strongly pro-Mexican, which is all fine,” Trump told CBS’s John Dickerson. “But I say he’s got bias.” The club Trump was referring to was La Raza Lawyers; an organization with the stated mission “to promote the interests of the Latino communities throughout the state.”

The Spanish term La Raza

translates as "the Race", Spanish raza having the meaning of "race, ethnicity; breed, strain, lineage". The term expresses ethnic or racial pride, and is used with somewhat different shades of meaning in Spain and in Hispanic America.

The National Council of La Raza (NCLR) (La Raza, or The Race[1]) is America's largest Latino advocacy organization. It is a group that advocates in favor of progressive immigration reform policies, including a path to citizenship and reduced deportations

Now if Obama had a case against him and the judge over that case was apart of the KKK and Obama suggest the judge may have bias how do you react? With the same emotional rhetoric as the Congressman? Or possibly think Obama`s statement may have some merit?

>sub 80 IQ retards btfo
>>
>>76397140

It is a dumb line of argumentation.

The judge is a wetback. He will very likely be biased against Trump. This is obviously true and only somebody who is being deliberately obtuse would deny it.
>>
>>76397140

But no seriously, the race is hispanic.

His·pan·ic
hiˈspanik/
adjective
adjective: Hispanic

of or relating to Spain or to Spanish-speaking countries, especially those of Latin America

You speak Spanish? Guess what, youre a mix of spanish people and natives.

Thats all of South America minus the niggers who jews brought from Africa and sold to you.
>>
>>76396209
holy shit
thats the most non receding hairline ive ever seen
now i feel like balding at 21
feelsbadman
>>
>>76397450
>>76397140

Except the portuguese countries, which are like I dunno, potuganic or something. They arent quite portuguese, but they sure arent native indians.
>>
>>76397430
TRUMP DOES NOT GET TO PICK HIS OWN JUDGES!
>>
>>76397140
Which race are Mexicans?
>>
>>76397409
>Now if Obama had a case against him and the judge over that case was apart of the KKK and Obama suggest the judge may have bias how do you react? With the same emotional rhetoric as the Congressman? Or possibly think Obama`s statement may have some merit?

Probably NOT by saying

>Southerners are not a race so how can Obama be racist?
>>
>>76396209
of course trump is racist. only fags and liberals think racism is bad.
>>
>>76397409
>and the judge over that case was apart of the KKK

so you're saying having mexican ancestry is the same as being part of the KKK? your DNA is predetermined, whereas you choose to be in the Klan. i don't understand you at all.
>>
File: 1465180295280.jpg (164 KB, 746x746) Image search: [Google]
1465180295280.jpg
164 KB, 746x746
I'd pose a questian right back:

Is it crazy or illogical to think that a judge of Mexican decentis treating me unfairly because of how my comments on the wall and illegal immigrants have been twisted by the media and liberal electorate?
>>
>>76397622
Question* the auto correct on this phone is a bag of shit
>>
>>76397518
>>76397538

IF YOU WERE BORN IN AMERICA BUT ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO YOUR JOB BECAUSE YOU ARE OF MEXICAN RACE THAT IS RACISM
>>
So let me get this straight. Republicans have a good shot at keeping Hillary out of the white house and the chairman decides to attack trump ? Is he fucking retarted ? He is a obamaplant.
>>
>trump is now a confirmed racist
HOLY SHIT IT'S OVER HOW CAN HE RECOVER FROM THIS
>>
>>76397602
Are you fucking retarded? the judge is apart of La Raza a pro mexican pro Hispanic group that is a direct equivalency. There is no chance your IQ is greater than 50
>>
>>76397602

Liberals really are this stupid.
>>
>>76397622
EVEN ITS NOT ILLOGICAL TO ASSUME BIAS IT IS STILL RACIST TO SAY HE CANT DO HIS JOB BECAUSE HE IS MEXICAN
>>
>>76397622
Look at what Mexicans in California have done to the law there.
>>
>>76396209

>Supreme Court Judge Sotomayor in 2009 said ethnicity affects judgements.
>http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/15/us/15judge.html?_r=0

Oh look, yet another failed attempt to stump Trump.
>>
>>76396209
>TRUMP IS NOW A CONFIRMED RACIST
>/pol/ BTFO

don't we like him for that?
>>
>>76397751

and how many people have been fucked over for life because of judges linked to the Klan? sorry if your own medicine tastes bad.
>>
>>76397115
>progress
>>
>>76397697
What Mexican race?
>>
I wish Trump was a racist.
>>
>>76396357
He's not Mexican though.

Mexican is a nationality, not a race. He was born here so he's an American.
>>
>>76396209
Paul Ryan is a Roman Catholic.
The illegal spics are his compatriots.

Fuck that RINO.
>>
>>76397140
Please tell me, how many races are there?
What is the number or races that exist, and list them.
>>
>>76397873

Shill bots don't know how /pol/ works yet.
>>
>>76397864
I dont think you realize how big this is..... Trump just got called out for being a racist by the REPUBLICAN LEADER that means that BOTH Democrats and Republicans have OFFICIALLY called Trump a RACIST
>>
File: trump-lion-4-poster.jpg (124 KB, 600x718) Image search: [Google]
trump-lion-4-poster.jpg
124 KB, 600x718
>>76397705
Everybody has got to wrap their minds around this. Obama and Ryan are on the same team. Establishment democrats and republicans are on the same team. Team Globalist. They are bought by the same Wall street interests. Trump becoming president means that Ryan's legislative agenda is fucked, because the two of them are diametrically opposed.

Ignore globalist Ryan comments.
Do not reply to globalist Fox News pundits.
Make America Great Again.
>>
>>76397697
Mexican is not a race, anon. It's a nationality. Now stop being a fucking faggot jesus christ
>>
>>76397928
>He was born here so he's an American.

And a dog born in a barn is suddenly a horse?
>>
File: 1465245146511.png (289 KB, 500x490) Image search: [Google]
1465245146511.png
289 KB, 500x490
>mfw no one is talking about Trump and university anymore

You faggots got played yet again.
>>
>>76396209
Damn, I guess I'm #NailinNehlen now
>>
>>76397878
Irrelevant. You faggots would lose your shit if the rolls were reversed and were exactlyas I described here >>76397409

Hypocrisy exposed you'll never recover
>>
IT'S NOT ABOUT RACE, IT'S ABOUT RELIGION.
IT'S A CATHOLIC INVASION OF THE ONCE GREAT PROTESTANT NATION OF THE US OF A.
>>
>>76396209
>those comments on CNBC website
Everyone can see that this is grasping.
The Judge has clear ties to La Raza
>>
>>76396209
Isn't he bound by oath to stand by the nominee?
>>
>>76396209
Why do the republicans argue by the democrats rules?

This is how trump was able to coup the party so easily, they were already failures
>>
>>76397878
if you'd wanted to give the guy a taste of his medicine, you could start by not turning off your brain when you type, darling
>>
>>76398002
Never understood the caps lock meme. You sad numale fags really think you can mess with someones head with badly written baits

Race war very soon, you're going down in the vanguard
>>
>>76396209
https://newrepublic.com/minutes/134036/paul-ryan-feel-trump-endorsement-now
>>
>>76398062
This is bigger then Trump university now both parties are calling Trump a racist
>>
>>76396747
He is hated by globalists, who happen to run both parties. The globalist agenda is the enemy.
>>
File: doom paul.jpg (66 KB, 884x666) Image search: [Google]
doom paul.jpg
66 KB, 884x666
>>76396209
>muh reverse racism
It wasn't even reverse racism the judge didn't like Trump. It's because the judge was a liberal faggot. When are you faggots gonna realize that Trump is a idiot that just gave the election to Shillary
>>
File: bixnood.jpg (38 KB, 339x510) Image search: [Google]
bixnood.jpg
38 KB, 339x510
>>76396209
>TRUMP IS NOW A CONFIRMED RACIST

OH NOOOOO THIS WILL SURELY END HIS CAMPAIGN!!
>>
Looks like that little faggot got in trouble with Obama for saying he supports Trump
>>
>>76398062
>mfw people are Digging up dirt about laureate international and the 16 million dollars the Clintons embezzled from it
>mfw trump is starting to mention white water
>mfw totally diverted attention back to Mexicans
>mfw Hillary shillarys are getting trumped
>>
>>76398044
>DNA = nationality

If that's the case, there's no such thing as British. The British literally don't exist, they are all Germans. In fact...

Everyone is African. :)

Pack up your white nationalism
>>
>>76396209
Ryan is a cuckservative. They are so afraid of being called racist they will bend over backward and do whatever the leftists want to avoid it.

The fact is, the judge is a racist and Trump called him out on it.
>>
>>76398114
Bobby Kennedy will rise again, Amen!
>>
>>76398300
Hispanic is not a race ergo Trump wasn't racist. They are white and the judge is a part of pro-mexican group.
>>
>>76398272
wow, this is surely the end for trump. bet he was sending the GOP brown envelopes every week to not call him the r-word and his mexican maid counted the money wrong this time
>>
>>76397697
No one forced the man to join a mezo supremacist organization
>>
>>76396209

It would not be any different if an American judge was from Canada was against the US putting a wall on the Canadians boarder because of illegal Canadians.
>>
>>76398288

The judge is part of La Raza which supports illegals.
>>
File: proposition.jpg (88 KB, 599x775) Image search: [Google]
proposition.jpg
88 KB, 599x775
They all support Genocidal Anti-white policies.
>>
There are people on here that legitimately defend Trump from being a racist.

>like it's a negative

We have to take the true Red pill, racism as a negative is based on the concept that all men and cultures are equal. But this is NOT true. The ISIS fighter is not equal to Joe the dairy farmers in W.I., the Mexican La Raza protester is NOT equal to the Trump supporter he is assaulting.

Racism is bait by the cuck and the weak.

FUCK Ethic Egalitarianism It was all a lie.

All people are not equal
Diversity =/= Strength
2+2=4
>>
>>76398300
said the increasingly nervous baboon for the 456th tmie
>>
WHY DOES LITERALLY EVERYONE IN US POLITICS AND MEDIA THINK "MEXICAN" IS A RACE???????????????????????????????
>>
>>76398491
>There are people on here that legitimately defend Trump from being a racist.

I wish he was an actual racist, but he isn't.
>>
The Judge is a Mexican racist. He has ties to La Raza. (literally means the race in spanish). He is involved with La Raza lawyers as well as with several other Hispanic groups and lawyers associations. It is blatantly obvious he's heavily biased and will probably attempt to pull some strings to mess with Trump during his case.

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/GonzaloCuriel-PublicQuestionnaire.pdf

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/06/trumps-questioning-federal-judge-not-racist/
>>
>>76398474
>How do I start a racewar.jpeg
>>
>>76398470
Long story short, he was raised Mexican so he is not a true American. Being a citizen of a country means that you share common culture and values with that country. In that case the guy actively advocates for Mexican pride. Very American of him.
>>
>>76398062

Wow great point, I actually forgot that was a thing.

Then again, I forgot it was a thing before this dude said anything about the Mexican.

Oh well.
>>
File: Judge Hitler 3.png (855 KB, 2037x709) Image search: [Google]
Judge Hitler 3.png
855 KB, 2037x709
>>76396209
The judge is a member of 4 ethnocentric organizations. Not only is that racist, but it is also highly biased.
>>
>Mexican is a race

I simply don't understand what the fuck is so effective in poisoning white people's mind in the millions ith such retarded ideas.

By the way, maybe I forgot but has Trump publicly cleared the nationality /= race thing? If not it could be pretty nice if he did it in the debate against Hillary when the entire country is watching.
>>
>>76396209

Paul Ryan has never held a real job.

Paul Ryan is milquetoast, beta faggot.
>>
>>76398517
Because it is despite what Trump supporters believe
>>
>>76396209
paul ryan the cuck who wants to flood usa with spicks for cheap labor
>>
>>76398517
Because they are fucking retarded and even worse..Americans. Does that answer your question? The entire US population is brain damaged in that way. They think that everything /pol/ is racist.
>>
>>76396209
Nice propaganda, why not just show the entire interview first?
>>
>>76398714

All white countries have to be flooded with immigrants or they will be destroyed.

You see, White countries were able to go for centuries but not anymore because it's 2016.
>>
>>76398578
No its not blatantly obvious the only reason Trump thinks the judge would be biased is because of his Mexican race that is BLATANTLY RACIST
>>
>>76398272
Trump has been called a racist every day since he started. This is not going to hurt him.
>>
File: Trump supporters.jpg (210 KB, 896x748) Image search: [Google]
Trump supporters.jpg
210 KB, 896x748
His daughter is married to a Jew. How can such a man be racist?
>>
YOU BURGERS HAVE SO MUCH PROPAGANDA UP YOUR ASS IT'S LAUGHABLE BY NOW. TRUMP SAID THAT THE JUDGE TREATED HIM UNFAIRLY BECAUSE HE SAID THAT SOME OF THE BEANERS THAT ENTER ILLEGALLY ARE RAPISTS, MURDERERS ETC. BEANER'S FEELINGS WERE HURT, AND WENT FULL AUTIST. TRUMP IS THE LEAST RACIST CANDIDATE OF THEM ALL
>>
>>76398816
>because of his Mexican race
>Mexican race
>Mexican
>race
>>
>>76396209
I'm sure a Jewish judge could be impartial if he were to preside over the trail of a Nazi.
>>
File: Racist Judge.png (176 KB, 476x357) Image search: [Google]
Racist Judge.png
176 KB, 476x357
>>76398578
The judge is a member of multiple race-oriented groups.

White Race Lawyers Association
White National Bar Association
White Judges Association
National White Prosecutors Association
>>
>>76396960
xen·o·pho·bi·a
ˌzenəˈfōbēə,ˌzēnəˈfōbēə/
noun
noun: xenophobia

intense or irrational dislike or fear of people from other countries.

The judge was born in the US. He is saying he can't do his job because of where his parents are from and (to be fair to Trump), because the judge is a member of some Hispanic groups. He is basically assuming the judge is biased, but instead of saying that, he said he can't be fair because of his heritage. That's obviously a racist comment.

Trolling in /pol/ used to be an art, lol are you really from the US? How do you not know the definition of a word as common as xenophobia?

>I think I answered my own question
>>
>>76398828
>Trump has been called a racist every day since he started

By the Democrats not the Republicans now both parties are calling him a racist even his own party
>>
Just propaganda, otherwise they would have shown the whole segment, and not just the question, and an answer.
>>
>>76399001
Oops, wrong list

La Raza Lawyers Association
Hispanic National Bar Association
Latino Judges Association
National Hispanic Prosecutors Association
>>
It's weird because it is a pretty bad comment to make, but seeing all those establishment fucks appeal to emotion in that video makes me just want to support Trump
>>
>>76398831
Maybe Trump is only racist towards Mexicans.... either way racism is wrong
>>
It's not racism. It's xenophobia at best.
>>
File: 1463265889990.jpg (81 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1463265889990.jpg
81 KB, 640x1136
>>76396209
Not going to bother reading the thread.

It's called vested interest; and, yes, the judge may or may not have one because of his Mexican heritage. Judges aren't some pillar of rationality and impartiality; they are humans, just like the rest of us.

Also:
>Mexican
>a race
Pick one.
>>
He didn't say anything that's factually incorrect though. He has every reason to believe a mexican would be biased against him, because they demonstrably are.

Out of the proper context, if he just said a mexican can't do their job because they're a mexican, yeah it would be racist as fuck. But in the proper context, of him judging the case of someone who wants to deport illegal immigrants, it's a completely fair assumption to make.

It's not like he had the retarded hispanic vote anyway so he's not losing anything.
>>
>>76399270
If it's xenophobic to have actual borders, then sure.

"Phobia" implies an irrational fear. Wanting actual borders does not imply an irrational fear.
>>
>>76399057
THE JUDGE IS ALLOWED TO HAVE HIS OWN POLITICAL ASSOCIATIONS STILL DOESNT PROVE BIAS
>>
>>76399073
SUPPORTING TRUMP MEANS SUPPORTING RACISM
>>
>>76396863
I screenshot this comment and sent it to CNN for their 40 minute special on GamerGAte and /pol/

I use to respect this board when it was calling out radical globalism, Zionist cookie jars, and ridiculous SJW bullshit but I cannot support the amount of stormfaggotry on this board.

Moot was right about you stormfags. You ruin all aspects of political discussion
>>
>>76399278
I'm sure
>>
ACCORDING TO TRUMP JUDGES SHOULD ONLY JUDGE PEOPLE OF THEIR SAME RACE

THAT IS RACISM WHAT DONT YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT.....
>>
>>76397140
You're right Mexican is a race just like Muslim
>>
>>76399534
That's the point you twat. White people are tired of social justice cunts, niggers, and the multiculti-biased media making everyone a "victim" - and thereby giving them ludicrous benefits at our expense.
>>
I don't disagree with what he said at all and I still support him but fucking Trump better fix this shit. I have my faith in him due to his persuasion skills and thinking ahead and such, but seeing Newt Gingrich, a massively pro-Trump guy and potential VP pick disavowing what Trump said and speaking negatively of him, makes me realize the impact of this incident, even if we don't see it as significant.

I go on electionbettingodds site frequently to see the polls go up and down and Trump has dropped by almost 10% in the last few days with Shillary going up, this could really do some serious damage. We need to to get some meme magic going and praise kek now.

So with that said, reply to this post "Go Trump Go" and Teflon Don will defeat this controversy.
>>
>>76399674
Good heavens
>>
>>76396411
It always has been you dumbass.
>>
File: 1465016482947.png (394 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1465016482947.png
394 KB, 600x800
>pointing out that judges can be biased because of their political views or those held by people involved in the case
>RACISM

Trump went about it in a clumsy way, but he ultimately has a good point. Put a judge who hates gays in a case involving a gay person and they'll be biased. Put a judge who loves niggers in a case involving a nigger and they'll be biased. Put a judge who is associated with La Raza in a case involving someone with an anti-illegal immigrant political position and they'll be biased.
>>
>>76399623

You nailed it bro. As soon as feelings get hurt, its time to pack up the bags and leave.

Oh wait, this is the politically incorrect board and you're being a massive pussy.
>>
>>76396209
>Mexican = race

How are people stupid enough to believe this?
>>
>>76399623

You sound like a major league faggot
>>
>>76396419

No chance. That is a meme. He is wildly popular in his district.
>>
File: 80732.png (7 KB, 622x323) Image search: [Google]
80732.png
7 KB, 622x323
Reminder that these are the natural conservatives which cuckservatives like Ryan are "winning" over.
>>
>>76399735

PEOPLE ARE NOT GOING TO VOTE FOR A RACIST
>>
Mexicans bled at nine one one?
And the ever so not-subtle, resentment-seething demographic threat of the hispanic bloc (don't generalize them though!) Supposedly deciding the election so you better cater to hispanic interests (which don't exist because we're all american therefore the judge cant possibly be impartial) when it should be common knowledge that the White Vote is the deciding factor this time around but what do the big-data-loving, perpetually stuck in culture war self-appointed moral guides of the chattering class know, much less an ignorant obnoxious hispanic bitch?

Good demonstration of the mainstream media left or right being indistinguishable in their outrage mongering and racism-baiting though.
>>
Trump needs to bury Ryan.

I hope Manafort is digging a fucking grave for him right now.
>>
anyone redpill me on trump university?
did he really fuck up, libs keep bringing this shit up i need some sources.
>>
File: 1448234801813.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
1448234801813.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
>>76396863
It's racist to say that people (in general) are not able to be unbiased due to their race.

If you say that about a single person that is active in an identity politics orgnization, it's an informed supicion.

For fucks sake, it's ridiculous, how you got through almost a year without falling the leftist tricks. And now you break down on a none issue like this ?
>>
>>76400055

Is it me or have they gotten more violent than usual recently, and over smaller things?

>Tune in CNN yesterday expecting to hear about Bernie's death
>Nonstop talking about Trump

wew
>>
>>76399057
He could just as soon be arguing that the judge is a Democrat and is in multiple Democratic organizations and is making unfair rulings due to not liking a Republican candidate.

>Put a judge who hates gays in a case involving a gay person and they'll be biased.
Like Antonin Scalia consistently was?
>>
if they were building a wall in Spain on the border with France and Donaldo Trumpo said the judge (of french descent) will be biased because he is French, would people throw a fit and call him racist?
>>
>>76400055
Its not racism baiting if its actually racist....
>>
>>76399035

What are you talking about? Have you forgotten the Bill Kristol style of Republicans?
>>
>>76400092
TRUMP NEEDS RYAN NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND

Paul Ryan is the LEADER of the Republican party without his support Trump can not win against Hillary
>>
>>76400295
Political leanings are acceptable in our society. Racial ones are not, especially in government officials, especially in judges. Racism has no place in our courts.
>>
TRUMPKKKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>76400201
>redpill me on trump university

IT WAS A FAKE COLLEGE SCAM USED TO TAKE MONEY FROM UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE
>>
>>76400477
Ryan couldn't even beat Biden. He is worthless.
>>
>>76400055
having deutsch as your first language really just fucks up your english when you speak it.

youre post is 3 sentences, but 107 words
>>
>>76396209
Burgers of /pol/ do you see Mexican Americans as Americans like you?
>>
>>76400596
that is every college ever, my friend.
>>
>>76400751
Mexicans are brotier
>>
>>76400751
If they are lawyers I see them as radical agents of subversion.
>>
>>76400751
As long as they speak english
>>
>>76396357
More like calling people born and living in Vancouver Chinese. They are ethnically and the media is being completely sleazy and misconstruing that as racism.
>>
>>76399674
Wouldn't that create more jobs? You would have to hire more black lawyers and judges.
>>
File: 1464998317334.jpg (218 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1464998317334.jpg
218 KB, 1024x768
THE SAN JOSE MAYOR AND CHIEF OF POLICE SHOULD RESIGN THEIR OFFICE

>>76390541
>>
>>76396209
If you call me a belgian you are a fucking racist
>>
>>76398517
very simple, they are racist themselves but cover it up for social status. I will say it: Political Corectness is a MEME.

here's a good example:
minority groups are given more support and job placement because they are a minority.
this proves the idea that their skills actually ARE inferior, why would they otherwise need extra placement to get the same ratio of employment?
>>
>>76399735
He's going to ignore it completely until the debates and BTFO Shillary.
>>
>>76400596
>>76400201
It was a private business course.
>>
>>76396209
Paul Ryan's political career once again teeters on the brink....
>>
File: 6u6oHoQ[1].png (511 KB, 611x457) Image search: [Google]
6u6oHoQ[1].png
511 KB, 611x457
>>76396209
The clover jew striked again
>>
>>76396863
>>76397115
Pure disinfo agents. Trump said nothing wrong and it's what everyone else is thinking in cases like this. The judge is on 4 separate Hispanic advocacy groups, one including the legal arm of La Raza. He is biased.
>>
>>76400927
Waffle
>>
>>76399735
>Newt Gingrich, a massively pro-Trump guy and potential VP pick
Trump never said that. Fox News made a big deal out of Gingrich just because he is willing to talk with them.
>>
>>76400751
no.
>>
>>76400477
Oh child how wrong you are basically the party is going to crucify Ryan because he may have just killed the Republicans permanently since this was their last shot to be relevant
>>
>>76396209
Not wanting a member of a Mexican supremacy organization to preside over his court case is perfectly reasonable.
>>
>>76400751
There is not such thing as Mexican-American. You are either American or you're Mexican.
>>
>>76396209
These faggots are so hoping that this destroys Trump such that they can still snatch the nomination from him or ruin his chances in the general so they can retake "their" party. What a bunch of faggots, I hope President Trump purges all of them.
>>
>>76396209
>some idiots appoint a la raza spic as a judge
>call out spic for racist judgements
>called racist for calling out spic
>>
>>76401235
What party? They are actively trying to commit a suicide at this point.
>>
>>76397115
Trump will get more latino votes then they could have dreamed of.
>>
>>76396209
PAUL RYAN'S DRUG PROBLEM
>>
File: ahxmaga.png (140 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
ahxmaga.png
140 KB, 500x334
>>76400201
it was courses on real estate and whatever else then they would try and get you to sign up for more. nothing really unusual about it.

you could always counter with the Clinton's involvement in the international for-profit college Laureate, which dwarfs Trump U.

>http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/02/hillary-university-bill-clinton-bagged-16-46-million-from-for-profit-college-as-state-dept-funneled-55-million-back/
>>
>>76401332
How many latinos can actually vote in the US?
Last time I checked there were 12% African-Americans. Are there more Latinos than blacks in the States? Don't you still have like 51%+ whites voting? In that case, who gives a fuck?
>>
>comments disabled
>no like/dislike ratio

Oy vey
>>
>>76396209
all these republicans needs to be shot an replaced. What the fuck do they think someone born here can't become a political raza mexican fuck. explain all the riots that's going on right now. Not all of them are from Mexico but still go out there and say fuck you to the USA the place that's giving them fucking everything. Get rid of these idiot politicians.
>>
>>76401235
This may be the end of the party if they don't win this one. Ryan single handedly just killed it which is pretty amazing really that the leader would commit sudoku.
>>
I hope one day soon that the term "racist" is supplanted fully by the word "bigot" or "bigoted" in common parlance. If for no other reason than to put an end to the ridiculous, grasping-at-straws defense that that saying something bad about X isn't racist because "X isn't a race, it's a religion/heritage/ethnicity/etc".
>>
Trump is a genius. His plan is to be called racist so often that the word finally loses all meaning and dies. Thank you Lord Trump for taking away the liberal scums most potent weapon.
>>
>>76398385
The "Came from Africa" theory has been contested multiple times and there is a lot of evidence that is showing against it. That theory just happens to be the most well known.

Theories are not laws. All theories can be challenged, changed, or dropped because of new evidence.

Laws are sets of observed behavior that has been proven to happen.

Laws explain what will happen when you do something; theories try to explain why that happens
>>
>>76401235
>>76401323
>>76401644

TRUMP IS THE ONE RUINING THE REPUBLICAN PARTY WITH HIS RACISM
>>
File: 1464672618409.png (207 KB, 480x468) Image search: [Google]
1464672618409.png
207 KB, 480x468
>>76399990
>only one election where they got more than 40%
>after that it immediately dropped to below average
>cuckservatives still think beaners will vote Republican
>>
Why did Trump do it? Why bother talking about this fucking judge?

He was doing so well too.
>>
>>76401814
>>>/out/
>>
>>76396209
Apparently this is in regards to:

"Trump for days has defended claims that American-born District Judge Gonzalo Curiel, whose parents are from Mexico, has a conflict of interest as he considers lawsuits against Trump University"

He very well may have an actual conflict of interest though it may be hard or impossible to prove anything like that legally. Legally he's got no leg to stand on here. However there is a big difference between what is provable in court and what is probably true ( OJ Simpson anyone? ) When deciding how to weigh any adverse verdict, you'd want to use the what is probably true standard.

The judge is a member of La Raza Lawyers Association of California which probably should be translated as Latino Lawyers Association of California. The fact that it has La Raza in the name is a red herring. Few will be fooled - the media will tell those too lazy to look it up it is not the same La Raza, but many who do any research may find out about the La Raza that *is* causing problems.

Trump needs the fact that the judge is Mexican American out there in case of adverse verdicts.

Who would argue that people of various races are likely to hold certain political views associated with their race?

It is reasonable that people's racism and political views might affect their job and to take the next logical step and prefer certain people based on their race for the job of judging a case against you when little else is known.

The judge is being racially profiled by Trump as being likely to be biased against him. Is that racism? If it is not wrong, who cares?

Anyone who puts themselves in Trump's shoes will have to think about whether this sort of thinking is wrong or not and whether racial profiling of that sort is racism.

BTW, google has:

racism: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
>>
>>76396209
Reminder that as Ryan replaced Boehner he pretty much announced that he hated Republican voters and would continue collaborating with the White House.
>>
>>76401747
>alienating every demographic that isn't white and male
>genius

it's gonna take more than your cabal of uneducated, angry white boys to win over a country as large and diverse as the United States
>>
>>76401235
>President Trump purges all of them
Night of the long knives 2
>>
>>76400295
Justice Thomas recused himself on a case dealing with black males and the criminal justice system's view of them. Judge Curial needs to do the same and Trump's lawyers need to make that request.
>>
What's wrong with pointing out that a judge might be biased because he is apart of ethnocentric organizations and rules against you due to your views against their ethnic group that they are so proud of?

It's only bad because it is good material for the media to spin into a rayciss story.
>>
>>76396209

"la raza" literally means RACE

a radical mexican separatist group the judge is a member of
>>
>>76400751
they have to speak english, and it has to be fairly devoid of an accent, otherwise theyre just fkn immmigrants
>>
>>76401949
La Raza = The race

check out them google translationes
>>
>>76402031
Funny thing is he doesn't even need anybody but the whites to win and wasting time getting a few votes isn't smart.
>>
>>76399905
It would imply the science of Stormfront was remotely correct.
>>
>>76401908
TRUMP CANT CONTROL HIS RACIST AND SEXIST OUTBURST'S HE IS UNSTABLE
>>
>>76402118
if anything, his statement can only improve the justice system in that it makes us consider that maybe racial prejudice does have an effect on sentences.

for instance, blacks getting super long sentences when whites are the judge.
but even then, that doesnt answer why blacks have such higher arrest rates, as well as being more susceptible to violence and escalating conflicts to the point of being shot at a far higher rate than any other race.
>>
>>76401908
Because attention was on the sleazy university scam, which to Trump is more damaging than racism.
>>
>>76397535
Trump has a right to an unbiased judge and to ask for a different one even if IT APPEARS that this judge may have a bias or would act in impropriety, such as the law says. :^)
>>
>>76401949
Trump did not claim any of those reasons in the interview the only reason he suspected bias was because of the judges Mexican race
>>
>>76401908

They were using it as their main talking point attacking him as a fraud. It's the only thing that has stuck so far.
>>
File: 1461688456954.jpg (16 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1461688456954.jpg
16 KB, 225x225
>>76396209
Trump could have just as easily said something to the effect of "bias on the basis of race exists in the justice system and I think this judge is exhibiting that" and it wouldn't have been """"""racist"""""", it just would have been true.

Unfortunately, for all his positives, he's a blithering idiot sometimes when it comes to forming coherent rhetoric. Regardless, just like everything else it'll blow over in a week.
>>
>>76396209

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP

RISE UP FOLKS, THEY NEED TO GO BACK
>>
File: funny as fuck.gif (2 MB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
funny as fuck.gif
2 MB, 384x216
I mean the fact the judge was appointed by Obama has NOTHING TO DO with a bias. I mean this is foolish to think right?
>>
>>76402147
But it can be 'The Nation' or 'Us guys/Latinos' 'The Race' has certain English connotations that might not exist elsewhere necessarily.

I am not saying those connotations cannot be imputed to 'La Raza' in Spanish, but I get that they might not be.
>>
>>76402357
Idiot or not he wasn't wrong and if you think he is than you are everything wrong with the system
>>
>>76402323
>Mexican race

hillary is racist against russians. did you hear me? she's RACIST!
>>
>>76402237
lmao
I hope trump actually believes this. Then it'll be the biggest electoral landslide since Reagan.
>>
>>76402523
Isn't "La Raza" a racist pro-mexican terrorist group?
>>
it's normal for leftists to cry foul when a black person is judged by a white judge and jury

trump is allowed to do the same, since he has taken a strong stance against mexico and now has a hispanic judge. if you deny this you are a hypocrite
>>
>>76402031
I'm already grinning in glee at the thought of the surge in polls Trump will get from this as you weak sad cucks get BTO again.
>>
Trump speaks the truth
Sorry you are butthurt
>>
>>76396747
>TRUMP IS A RACIST

I I I I I I I I a a a a a a a agree.... no more of this.... okie doke.
>>
I don't really get it. Isn't it normal to think that a hispanic judge could be biased when your campaign is about deporting illegal hispanics?
>>
you take the ryan out of globalism, but you can't take the globalism out of ryan
>>
File: Paul 'the cuck' Ryan.jpg (204 KB, 500x603) Image search: [Google]
Paul 'the cuck' Ryan.jpg
204 KB, 500x603
>>76396209
C U C K
U
C
K
>>
>>76402147

Raza doesn't mean race only, it can also mean friends which is the actual meaning used in the group.

A common phrase used in Mexico is: "Voy a salir con mi raza" which means "I'm going out with my friends".
>>
>>76402555
You're a retard go do some research before you act like you have a clue what is going on.
>>
God fucking damn it I hate cùckservatives. They were supposed to be the "you call us racists anyway, so let's be pragmatic about issues despite that" to "please Liberals ANYTHING except calling us racists pls". I hate this fucking country.
>>
>>76402627
Let me know when I'm starting to get "blown the out". I'll be too busy laughing at the mountainous piles of salt that will emanate from this delusional board come November.
>>
>>76402762
no u
>>
>>76402323
In ordinary concise language, that's what I said. 'Because of his race' ( without getting too precise/nitty-gritty about be'cause'ation just ordinarily speaking, sacrificing precision for conciseness )
>>
God I hate that cunt. What a piece of shit he is.
>>
>>76402824
not an argument
>>
>>76402724
>Voy a salir con mi raza
I'm going out with my race

https://translate.google.com/#auto/en/Voy%20a%20salir%20con%20mi%20raza

Is google racist?
>>
>>76402524
I expressly said he wasn't wrong, he could have just worded it differently, gotten the same point across (minorities can be racially biased too) and avoided the retarded MSM backlash.

What would be funny at this point is if he said the Left was "tone policing" his argument.
>>
File: hi-res-152066564_crop_north.jpg (37 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
hi-res-152066564_crop_north.jpg
37 KB, 630x420
>>76399841
ummm m8 i've seen some pretty brown looking mexicans and some very white looking mexicans unless you think pic related is a brown mexican? i'd then suggest your a colour blind lol
>>
>>76400596
just when I was beginning to like the guy
>>
>>76397250
>"THEY BLED JUST AS ANY OTHER AMERICAN AT-UH-AT NINE ON ONE ONE"
>THOSE JUMPING EYEBROWS AS SHE STRUGGLES TO READ TELEPROMPTER

that was so fucking hard to watch
>>
>>76402596
Yep I think it is.
>>
>>76402724
Anyway, tell me aren't both groups biased against non-latinos by definition? A judge should not be a part of such organization.
>>
File: 1463244251511-pol.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1463244251511-pol.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>76396863
>I are Trump supporter cuz I are racist and he are racist.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>76402596
>Isn't "La Raza" a racist pro-mexican terrorist group?

Caesar Chavez himself said it's an anti-white group
>>
>>76402724
How do you say "Oh God! Please no! Not my head! Please don't cut of my head! I have a family! Please! No!" in Mexican?
>>
>>76402844
Be glad he might lose his job for this since he was already on thin ice about not supporting the republican party's last chance at being relevant.
>>
>>76403032
Soo...Trump was right and the Media are going to find that out a week from now?
>>
>>76402868
it's about as good as yours was. Which was the point. Unlike you, I actually know how the real world works, and every politician panders to minority voters not because they're bored or they need to score them good karma points. Minority votes matter quite a bit in this country. And trump will gain so few it's laughable.
>>
>>76397878
There's probably millions of niggers that got fucked due to KKK judges throughout US history
>>
File: 3102.png (7 KB, 655x329) Image search: [Google]
3102.png
7 KB, 655x329
>>76402788
How dare you, Ryan is just trying to get these natural conservatives to see the light>>76399990

Oh and African KINGZ are also natural conservatives who us True Conservatives are getting to see the light as well.
>>
>>76397928
Why is he a member of La Raza then? I guess it's racist to point out a minority is racist now.
>>
>>76396209
I hate this dweeby, durpy looking faggot. How the fuck did he obtain such power? He makes John Boehner look like Ben Garrison in comparison to his amount of faggotry.

Jesus Christ, every fucking time, just when you think Cukkservatives in the GOP cant get any worse, they manage to outdo themselves time and time again.
>>
>blacks can claim that white judges are racist and the system is against them
>people nod their heads in agreement

>Trump -- who has made remarks about deporting illegals, who happen to be majority Messican -- claims that a judge who is a member of pro-Hispanic groups is biased
>IT'S ANOTHER ALAMOCAUST!
>>
What will all of the leftist shills here do if Trump wins? Mass Suicide?

I sure hope so. It would make the world a better place.
>>
>be white lawyer
>be in an organization called THE (WHITE) RACE
>be judge against mexican drug lord who says we should let people cross the border
>judge is recused for being unable to rule with objectivity
>>
>>76402881

You're taking the literal meaning of race, there are many words in the Spanish language that can have several meanings IN ALL OF LATIN AMERICA.

Which is why many Americans can't understand them because the English language has always been more limited in that aspect.

>>76402954

If he's impartial then no, he shouldn't be part of it but the judge has shown no clear bias and Trump is only paranoic.

>>76403052

You tell me, chicano.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.