[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>clinton democratic nominee REDDIT IN FLAMES HOLY SHIT POST DAMAGE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1464449395215.jpg (19 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1464449395215.jpg
19 KB, 300x300
>clinton democratic nominee
REDDIT IN FLAMES HOLY SHIT POST DAMAGE
>>
H I S T O R I C
>>
P O T U S
>>
P R I S O N
>>
That's what he gets for not attacking Hillary
>>
Test
>>
>>76395906
No she isn't.
>>
>>76395906
You do realize same thing will happen here in November?
>>
We should be encouraging them. Making fun of Bernie supporters is the most unproductive thing you can possibly do. Fuel their anger.
>>
>>76395906
Can someone post screenshots?
>>
File: 1457239267330.jpg (164 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457239267330.jpg
164 KB, 1024x1024
I kinda feel sorry for the Bernie supporters. I can understand why they wanted him to win: he wanted to gut the globalists just like Trump does. Hillary was born and raised as a puppet of the banking elite, whether her supporters admit it or not.

Should we use this to try to convert berniebots to our side? Their anger carries a lot of weight.
>>
>>76396751

>fuel their anger

You mean their infantile impotent rage?
>>
>>76397004
>I kinda feel sorry for the Bernie supporters.
In spite of the attempts from Bernie supporters and Trump supporters alike, you cannot fight stupidity with legislature because reason is sufficient.

If you could, people wouldn't vote.
>>
>>76397322
insufficent***
>>
File: Bernie's new whip.png (179 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Bernie's new whip.png
179 KB, 600x338
Bernie's theme song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHhuQoQSiBg

Reddit BTFO
>>
>>76397079
Kek
>>
>>76395906
A neat trick to screw up the power level of the "Progressive" movement is to preach truth to their white males.

Go out and say stuff to them like: Why are you taking shit for crimes you had nothing to do with?

Why are you paying taxes for minorities and women who never give you anything back?

You know they can't have even a drop of wealth unless you give it up for free? You are stronger than they are. Take what ever you want from them. They will take it from you.

The Progressive movement doesn't dare admit that it needs white males to succeed. Without them they can't win even one serous fight.
>>
>>76397004

>Should we use this to try to convert berniebots to our side?

Despite the fact that both Bernie and Trump are anti-establishment (although they both express it in different ways), Bernie and Trump are POLAR OPPOSITES of each other and that's why Bernie supporters will NEVER switch to Trump. It's a shame, I actually kind of like Bernie and a Bernie vs. Trump election would've been the GOAT election. Also, Bernie is INFINITELY MORE LIKEABLE than that cunt Hillary.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.