[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE CANT DEFAULT ON OUR DEBT WE CAN PRINT MORE MONEY And people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 540x360
WE CANT DEFAULT ON OUR DEBT WE CAN PRINT MORE MONEY
And people think this guy is gonna fix our economy? How is he not going to fuck it worse than bush and Obama with his expensive plans? Cutting tax loopholes isn't gonna happen so why are so many people drinking the kool aid?
>>
>>76394049
Nationalism.
>>
>WE CANT DEFAULT ON OUR DEBT WE CAN PRINT MORE MONEY

wew ladz
>>
>>76394076
That's fine and all but nationalism doesn't mean shit when you don't have a country to put first. As much shit as he says about China they will probably own us in 10 years if we keep racking up debt on unnecessary shit like a border wall.
>>
>>76394049
That's the beauty of things we don't know if he will suck or do well but I'll take a wild card before I take another progressive fucktard.
>>
He's not wrong really, the US will never default on the debt anyway bc it has too many things of value and project power. With a strong military you don't need to pay debt.
>>
Well you can't really default.

Are you guys like 13 or just joking?
>>
>>76394227
True but China has a much larger military than we do and the American people would rather our leaders try to pay their debts than start a deadly war with another superpower. Not doubting our ability to win but it would be a lot of unecessarily bloodshed.
>>
File: pretty taylor.jpg (430 KB, 929x1167) Image search: [Google]
pretty taylor.jpg
430 KB, 929x1167
>>76394049
This is a great thread Anon.

I'm sure you realize, that this is exactly what the government has always done to pay off the debt.

That's why the only rational view is the conservative one: we must reduce government spending.

>Milton Friedman - Deficits and Government Spending
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndmmO07ckAU
>>
File: 1356660130779.jpg (213 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1356660130779.jpg
213 KB, 1680x1050
>>76394049

That's not what he wants to do. Besides, the best way to pay off debts is with more money, but you may ask, how do we get more money if we cut corners and spending any where we can?

Two ways; taxes and cutting spending. No one wants to cut spending, so taxes taxes taxes. Who is getting taxed? Other countries, cause we'll force them to and there isn't FUCKING THING they can do about it.

Time to play hard ball and cock slap the rest of the world to show them WHO RUNS THIS SHIT.
>>
>>76394049
LEL! You act as if there's anything left to save.
>>
>>76394514

Well I the fact is that if you end up defaulting, it's not just China against you. It could be the whole world against you and I'm not even joking. Besides, the day that the US refuses to pay its debts, your flow of imports will stop immediately. Without imports, there will be people starving to death.

No leader is dumb enough to default. Maybe you could beat others in war, but that would mean tens of millions of Americans dead also.

>>76394801

Good luck with forcing us. Will not happen, delusional burger kid.
>>
>>76394543
I agree. We have to reduce spending. My point is that Donald Trump will probably spend more than Generic Democrat candidate will in office. We need someone who will truly cut our spending not explode the deficit.
>>
>>76394049
thats the beauty of debt denominated in your own currency desu senpai
>>
>>76394514
>China has a much larger military than we do

Complete and utter horseshit, you know absolutely nothing about anything. Plus, Trump's said he's going to increase military spending and expand the military, which, by the way, could already annihilate any country (or ten of them put together) in any clash you care to name.
>>
File: 1459172608788.png (530 KB, 681x904) Image search: [Google]
1459172608788.png
530 KB, 681x904
>>76394943
Good luck surviving without the US military protecting everyone
>>
>>76394543
My nazifu, Can you imagine if she was actually undercover racist? Her songs seem less jewed than the rest of POP.
>>
File: 1454299250381.jpg (437 KB, 2000x1312) Image search: [Google]
1454299250381.jpg
437 KB, 2000x1312
>>76394943
>Good luck with forcing us. Will not happen, delusional burger kid.

Mexico will pay.
South Korea will pay.
Japan will pay.
EU will pay or be kicked out of our patrolled oceans.
Russia will be our ally for the first time since the 1950's, and we'll both prosper from the increase in oil sales.

Time to buy a barrel of lube in preparation. We are going in dry.
>>
>>76394049
He was making a commentary about how the government has done things in the past.

DID YOU WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO?
>>
>>76394049
this is actually how economy worked for the last decades. seems legit to people with a minimum of knowledge.
>>
File: 57578689.jpg (10 KB, 221x228) Image search: [Google]
57578689.jpg
10 KB, 221x228
>>
>>76394964
>we need someone who will truly cut our spending
>more than Generic Democrat

There's a name you're failing to mention, which is Hillary Clinton. Could it be that you're Correcting the Record? Because this thread really made me think...
>>
>>76394049
>so why are so many people drinking the kool aid?
racism

they know there is not enough welfare for everybody, so mexicans must be deported

then they can get the delicious welfare
>>
>>76394049
>>76394188
You're absolutely right!

I guess I'm #artillaryforhillary now.
>>
File: 36457468.jpg (190 KB, 611x907) Image search: [Google]
36457468.jpg
190 KB, 611x907
>>
>>76394214
That's exactly how I feel. How anyone could look at the state of the country and the world today and not feel this way is beyond me.
>>
>>76395095
>complete and utter horseshit
Look it up, you don't know shit. They are the largest standing army in the world. I didn't say the most advanced, just the biggest.
>>
>>76394049
He's not wrong, as stupid as it is.
>>
>>76395149

No one will pay and your economy will shrink.

>le american education

Keep posting your your crap but we both know that you'll just end up cutting your spending. You are not the only super power to ally with.
>>
beauty of irrational people

bring it all back to friedman

qty theory m = ky/v where v is a function of interest rates on money, bonds, equities, purchasing power of money, nonhuman assets & liq preference

increase in money supply to cover debt (government debt can be funded by more taxes or money supply increases) -> short term real interest decreases, real output shifts

but inflationary expectations mean increased investment -> pressure on rate to rise.

eventually the inflated rate must reequilibrate with the natural rate of interest (yield on capital) -- loanable funds are insufficient in supply to meet investment demand.

therefore, you have inflation to cover it. no permanent increase in y

continuously printing money to cover debt eventually leads to hyperinflation. see zimbabwe.
>>
>>76394049
I was on the fence between Trump and Clinton, but these utterly retarded comments about the judge and printing money has moved me away from him for good. Fuck Trump. You have to be racist and/or plain dumb to support Trump unironically.
>>
>>76394943
>Without imports, there will be people starving to death.
We literally have one of the largest domestic agriculture markets in the world. This is total delusion. And nobody can afford to ignore our massive consumer market.
>>
>>76395356
Pure head count doesn't equate to strength in the modern era. We're not in ancient china anymore where the army with 10k would always beat the one with 5k.

The USA has strategic amounts of bases, equipment, installations etc along with carefully placed troops across almost the entire world, meaning they could quickly and effectively move on more or less any country they wanted to at any time. And this is all without espionage efforts. It would be so fucking easy for the USA to start an uprising in china, they did it in Libya and to some degree Syria no problem.

Get your head out of your chink-loving ass and YOU do some googling, the USA is literally the strongest known military power ever to exist on the face of the earth and has been for about 40 years.
>>
>>76395525

Good luck without oil imports. Your domestic oil won't be enough. Not even close.
>>
>we can't throw our weight around despite being the most powerful/influential nation on Earth
what's the point of being a superpower if you act like a tiny coward nation all the time? The US is the most merciful hegemony of all time.

I'd like to see us hold the global economy hostage for the keks
>>
>>76395267
I'm voting for Johnson. Even if it is a throwaway vote I can't vote for either of these turds. They are both race pandering pieces of shit who won't do anything to make our country better.
>>
File: coexist.jpg (15 KB, 720x188) Image search: [Google]
coexist.jpg
15 KB, 720x188
>>
File: 46t34645764.jpg (472 KB, 1028x1742) Image search: [Google]
46t34645764.jpg
472 KB, 1028x1742
>>76395417
>implying he was wrong about the judge
>>
File: 1450887409796.jpg (39 KB, 661x494) Image search: [Google]
1450887409796.jpg
39 KB, 661x494
>>76394964
its too late you dingus, if muh true conservative got into office and somehow was able to cut spending enough to actually pay back the debt in full and maintain the value of the US dollar, the US economy would crash with no survivors as the aggregate demand was cut by nearly 30% overnight.

And then there would be total civl unrest as all the bennies dried up and suddenly 100 million people tried to rush back into the workforce or starve.

The jigs already up, you reatrds voted for wild spending idiots for 40 years, they had no intention of maintaining long term financial solvency, and now Onegro spent 9 FUCKING TRILLION DOLLARS he didn't have in 8 years.

You have 2 options, print US dollars while it still enjoys de facto world reserve currency status, or default. anyone telling you other wise is lying

>ps: the feds 2% inflation ((target)) is already implicitly admitting they are going to print their way out of this mess. Donald is just unjewishly honest about it
>>
>>76395631
>moving goalposts
Get an education ahmed. Literally the only reason the US isn't self-sufficient in oil is because Saudis are flooding the market and dropping prices. As soon as that stops, we have another fracking boom and export oil. We already domestically produce most of it anyway.
>>
>>76394227

This exactly. Pretty much "you gonna come collect that debt?"

No, no you aren't. Because America will fuck you up. Other countries talk all the shit they want, but there is no force in this world that is stronger than the American military.

Come try to collect.
>>
>>76395678
How is Trump pandering to race?
>>
>>76395622
I'll repeat myself again, I said LARGEST not strongest or most advanced. The fact is even if they were all equipped with spears we would lose unnecessary lives fighting an army that size, more so than fighting Isis or any other group of sand nigger terrorists.
>>
>>76394049
Well theoretically the US could just devalue their currency to the point where paying off the debt would be super easy.

It would be a clusterfuc but he isn't wrong.
>>
>>76395397
Fuck off and go eat some waffles, fag.

You faggots will pay and you will like it. Any other superpowers whose skirt you hide behind will be crushed if any conflict should occur.

I swear, it's like people think we even need to bother with the rest of the world. You could all burn in nuclear hellfire and we wouldn't even be phased.
>>
File: 2.png (378 KB, 499x332) Image search: [Google]
2.png
378 KB, 499x332
>>76394049
>And people think this guy is gonna fix our economy?

Not me. I think Trump is the biggest faglord in existence.
>>
>>76394514
>China has a much larger military then us
>on the other side of the world
>separated by a fucking ocean
>with no way of getting to us
>if push came to shove we would just blow their partially complete """""carriers""""" out of the water

We own the ocean and thus the world, until another country develops the ability to transport their "better trained" or "larger" militaries to American soil we will keep on doing whatever the fuck we want and the rest of the world can dick wave and meme on the internet like they have been doing since WWE ended and America established it's global empire.
>>
>>76394943
>America is full of fat people
>America produces more food then all of these fat people can stuff in their face
>America's main export is food
>Belgium tells us we will starve if we stop paying

Hahaha haha haha, never in the history of international politics has something so stupid been said. Oh no without access to other markets America will have to start producing goods besides cheap software and food (again) whatever will we do? Please benevolent fucking Belgium don't deny us... imported beer (?) Maybe.
>>
>>76395879
Seriously? He's been pandering to the pissed off white people since this election started
>>
>>76395678
Same here bro. I wanted Randlet to win so bad. Johnson is the next best thing.
>>
>>76396633
How so?

And please be specific to when race was brought into any of his policies.

I apparently need you to Correct my Record™ since I'm so ignorant.
>>
>>76395199
CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP
>>
>>76395417
You dumb nigger Judge Curiel is a La Raza lawyer who has supported illegals in court of law, he has a conflict of interest and they should replace him in the case.

Do you even Law dumbfuck?
>>
>>76396827
He's trying to appeal to the racist white population. Why else would he even care about building a wall? He's probably not going to do it as president, this is shit he says to hype up the "dey tuk r jawbs" people. Same reason he kept repeating "he's a Mexican" when asked about that judge hearing his case. And he keeps saying negative shit about Muslims, which I can understand to an extent but he doesn't say it in a subtle way because his supporters are too stupid for subtlety.
>>
>>76394943
The US defaulting is inevitable. You can only blame yourselves. Your dipshit politicians are the ones who gave us the loans.

Economic sanctions won't hurt us. No one will starve. We're the largest agricultural exporter in the world.

Better start lubing up for round three, kraut. We got the russkis back on our side. Your best chance is going to be trying to hopping our brand new border wall with the beaners.
>>
>>76399003
>He's trying to appeal to the racist white population.
How so? I want specifics at how he appeals to whites and not everyone.

>Why else would he even care about building a wall?
Because illegal immigrants bring increased crime and drive down wages. Plus they're here illegally - which is a good point supporting it.

>He's probably not going to do it as president, this is shit he says to hype up the "dey tuk r jawbs" people.
Yeah haha I mean, fuck working class people am I right? Haha like, why should we give a shit about working Americans lol

>And he keeps saying negative shit about Muslims, which I can understand to an extent but he doesn't say it in a subtle way because his supporters are too stupid for subtlety.
Islam isn't a race and all Muslims need to be gassed anyway. That's me speaking, not Trump. Trump just wants to limit immigration from Muslim countries - something the president has full rights to do as the leader of a sovereign nation.

Thanks for Correcting the Record™
>>
>>76394049
You guys are starting to flail. Try to stay consistent in your messaging, we've got a ways to go here.
>>
>>76394049
hillary will be just like merkel and invite a shit ton of people into the country. even if you dont believe all the of the news reports of violence do you think your city is going to have more jobs to support them when every month you need another 150k jobs to absorb them

the last jobs report which was 30k jobs added
>>
>>76399501
He's appealing to the whites because what he's saying only appeals to white people. As far as concrete goes you got me there because he hasn't submitted a single concrete plan on his website, just vague shit like "build wall". How many blacks or Latinos do you know irl that support him?

Even if we build the wall that won't stop them from swimming their way in or paying someone off. Ever wonder why people call them wetbacks?

The Mexicans aren't really taking jobs that working class whites want. They mostly farm (under the table or low pay) or work shit paying minimum wage jobs. If you lose your good paying factory job to a Mexican getting paid the same you just suck at your job.

Saying all Muslims need to be gassed just proves how retarded you are. It's a degenerate religion but you can't blame people who were raised in it who don't want to allahu Akbar. You are the typical trump supporter, congratulations on not having a fucking brain and going with the /pol/ hive mind.
>>
>>76394049
The trouble is that sooner or later Debt is either paid up of defaulted on.

Notice these discussions never ever, ever, ever, say how the debt will be paid down. That should tell you the real nature of the game.

The debt will never be paid. It was designed so that it could never be paid in full.

The Money Printers decide how much new money to create. They present this new money as a loan (usually to mega banks who will break it down into smaller loans.) At every point a loan is made, interest is charged.

Because the original money was created with interest to be charged, it can not be truly repaid except by forfeiture of assets. Such as land or other possessions.

This central scam is what keep the Money Printers in power and earning money just for running the money printing system.

It is crooked as Hell and used to be called usury.

Save your hate for the Money Printers and their scheme if you care about social justice of any kind at all.
>>
File: original.jpg (39 KB, 749x499) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
39 KB, 749x499
>>76400627
>If you lose your good paying factory job to a Mexican getting paid the same as you you just suck at your job.

That's not what is happening though, illegal aliens (criminals) are being hired for unskilled factory jobs for example, because they are disposable, not part of a union and most importantly are paid far less than minimum wage.

This gives businesses incentive to hire illegal workers rather than legal workers because of the low wage, subsequently driving down minimum wage and taking jobs away from legal US citizens and giving the jobs to criminals.

No matter how you spin hiring illegals, it isn't right and something needs to be done to stop it.
>>
>>76400627
>He's appealing to the whites because what he's saying only appeals to white people.
Like what, you stupid faggot? I'm asking for specifics. Why would what he has said appeal exclusively to white people and not everyone?

>As far as concrete goes you got me there because he hasn't submitted a single concrete plan on his website, just vague shit like "build wall".
Have you even been to his website, you stupid faggot? He's very specific.
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

>How many blacks or Latinos do you know irl that support him?
None, but then again, I don't know any blacks or Latinos so I don't know how good my anecdotal evidence is. And no, it isn't because I'm racist, it's because I live in a small rural white town.

>Even if we build the wall that won't stop them from swimming their way in or paying someone off. Ever wonder why people call them wetbacks?
Yeah if only we had some division of our military Guard our Coasts... Maybe we could call it the Coast Guard....

>The Mexicans aren't really taking jobs that working class whites want.
They don't want those jobs because they pay shit - because the illegals will take them for nothing. Send them back, and the employers will be forced to pay a competitive wage, and people would want them. This is simple economics.

>If you lose your good paying factory job to a Mexican getting paid the same you just suck at your job.
Yeah haha like fuck working class Americans. We should just offshore all of our labor to slave labor Mexicans and over to Asia for the slave labor chinks haha like why even b concerned about our fellow Americans lol like if you lose your job to someone willing to work for a fraction of what you make you must just suck haha fucking loser haha

>It's a degenerate religion but you can't blame people who were raised in it who don't want to allahu Akbar.
Just watch me. They can change but they choose not to.
>>
>>76401563
I agree that hiring illegals is bad, but the government should do more to crack down on companies who hire illegals, it makes more sense than wasting billions on a wall that won't stop illegal immigration.
>>
>>76401591
That website still doesn't specifically say how it's gonna work out when Mexico refuses to pay (which they will).
>>
>>76403502
Are you people deliberately not reading the website or what's going on?

>On day 1 promulgate a "proposed rule" (regulation) amending 31 CFR 130.121 to redefine applicable financial institutions to include money transfer companies like Western Union, and redefine "account" to include wire transfers.

>On day 3 tell Mexico that if the Mexican government will contribute the funds needed to the United States to pay for the wall, the Trump Administration will not promulgate the final rule, and the regulation will not go into effect.

>Trade tariffs, or enforcement of existing trade rules:

>Cancelling visas: Immigration is a privilege, not a right. Mexico is totally dependent on the United States as a release valve for its own poverty - our approvals of hundreds of thousands of visas to their nationals every year is one of our greatest leverage points.

>Visa fees: Even a small increase in visa fees would pay for the wall. This includes fees on border crossing cards, of which more than 1 million are issued a year.
>>
>>76403909
It doesn't even give an estimate of how much money these things will save so it isn't concrete and I'm willing to bet in reality it's next to nothing of what the wall will cost.
>>
>>76404224
The wall is already funded by Congress, Obama just won't let border patrol do their fucking job so he can import millions of illegals to vote for his shitty party.

Trade tariffs will rekk Mexico. As soon as they see their economy imploding they'll pony up the relatively small amount of funds necessary to fund the wall.

Cancelling visas is also a punishment.

The visa fees will help raise funds.

This is all very simple, it's like you are trying to be dense.
>>
>>76404652
>trade tariffs
You do realize congress has the power of the purse, he would have to get them to push this shit through. This is all pointless speculation because even with president trump the wall will never happen unless he declares himself dictator and gets rid of congress.
>>
>>76405653
>The wall is already funded by Congress,

And I'd rather try then just continue destroying my country in favor of foreign nationals who come here illegally. There used to be a time when you shot invaders.

I'm that other guy btw, just went home for lunch so new ID.
>>
>>76405653
Republicans have voted for a fence under Bush before. It's not a crazy idea.
>>
>>76395685
thank you for this.
>>
>>76406999
>fence
>wall
Massive difference in cost and labor, fence doesn't even cover the entire border.
>>
>>76408621
It would just cost like tens of billions more. That's not a big deal the federal government which spends like 4 trillion a year.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.