[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >not popping the facial Jew Zits and pimples are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1447690027738.jpg (59 KB, 559x559) Image search: [Google]
1447690027738.jpg
59 KB, 559x559
>2016
>not popping the facial Jew

Zits and pimples are Jewish. Think about it.

Only through diligent [ethnic] cleansing can they be kept out of the tissue (country). When they start to take root, you can feel it. If you attempt to remove them at this point, you may be successful, but it's more likely that you'll merely cause them to go into hiding. During this time, they tell all the sympathetic goys around them that they're being oppressed and need help. These good white [cells] come to their aid and inflame the region against the 'oppressors'. Eventually, the Jew, with help from his good allies begin to rise up and demand to be seen and heard. At this point you can wait the long time for the local goy populace to take back what is theirs, or, you can send a message and force the facial Jew and his allies out into the harsh light of the world and expose them for what they are! After committing your holocaust, you then must cleanse the area of any tissue traitors who sided with the Jew. But the Jew is tricky, many times they will attach themselves to something else, like a hair. They will pervert it until they cover the poor follicle who believed the Jews lies and become ingrown. Beware of the insidious cutaneous Jew. Do not let them emerge from their hiding places!
>>
quit eating fried shit
>>
>>76393343
quit smoking marihuana
>>
>>76393465
You Yanks were Europeans who couldn't make the cut in Europe and who crossed the ocean to a New World where, as soon as you'd slaughtered the indigenous population (who once you lot arrived were the only people on that miserable continent with souls not ravaged by greed and the need to subjugate, and who therefore might have saved you from yourselves had you not wiped them out), you proceeded to create a dumb-fuck culture that breeds stupidity and rewards humanity's worst impulses, thereby ensuring that everyone born on that hell-hole since 1776 is a completely soulless fuck-tard. Then, believing yourselves to be on a mission from God when in fact you're the devil's helpers, you farmed and preach your 'culture' out to the rest of the world, sending your minions (tourists) out among us to preach the word (talk way to loudly everywhere you go), the threat of annihilation being the stick you beat us with if we don't drink your 'medicine'. And that, my friends, is the story of Uh-mer-ee-ka.
>>
>>76393595

you typed all that out for little ol' me? i feel like your girlfriend now.
>>
>>76393595
Nice one, convict.
>>
>>76393707
Your mother jerks off pigs. She gets down on her knees and crawls through the pigpiss mud slop and snuggles up to the pig, her fingers tracing along it's belly until she finds it's cock. She begins tugging and stroking as her twat moistens, her breasts swelling and her nipples begin to stick out like erasers on a fresh #2 pencil. She grunts with satisfaction as the pig begins eagerly thrusting into her hand, her grip now tightening to maintain control of the pig's greasy corkscrew cock. She lowers her head to watch the cock work in her hand, groans with satisfaction and begins working her clit with her other muddy hand, her hips gyrating with the rhythm of the pig's thrusting. "Oh fucking jesus god yes.." she gasps. She changes positions, still maintaining control of the feverishly thrusting cock as the pig's squealing intensifies. She leans forward and with her lips almost touching the pig's ear, she whispers your name and begins to shudder. She turns her attention again to the pigs swollen member rocking in her hand. She presses it between her hand and her face, the pig thrusting it against her cheeks as she drools. With a massive grunt and a high pitched squeal, the pig's balls explode, beginning a massive shower of hot, sour pig jizz. You mother cups one hand under the fountain of steaming genetic material gathering it in her hand as the thrusting comes to an end.

That's your Mum. Your Mum does that.
>>
File: wigger.jpg (24 KB, 598x325) Image search: [Google]
wigger.jpg
24 KB, 598x325
>>76393844
>>
>>76393694
day in the life of an american: 7AM: Wake up, get out of my bed with burger pattern sheets and take the stair lift downstairs

7.15AM: Eat some burgers and fries for breakfast while watching the brainwash box and FOX news telling me how glorious my country is.

7.30AM: Take stair lift back upstairs, brush teeth in lard, put my denim dungarees and sneakers out.

7.45AM: Ask mom for my shotgun and 30 shells to defend myself on the way to high school.

7:50AM: Waddle out the house fully armed. Survive numerous attempts on life thanks to loaded shotgun.

8.30AM: Arrive at high school. Indoctrination begins by screaming the national anthem at full volume. Any objectors are took outside and shot.

9:00AM: Class begins. Dream of lunch time and the feast that awaits.

12PM: Lunch time. Fill my plate with burgers, fries, chicken wings and pizza. Sit down with my meagre portions and eat. Ask for more food in addition to the little I got; get rejected. Cry.

1PM: Class begins again. Won't be long till I get home and eat again!

3PM: High school ends. Load up shotgun for dangerous journey home. Almost die when a gunman shoots the old lady next to me, but make it home safe.

3.45PM: Rush upstairs to turn on the brainwash box for an exciting game of handegg!

5PM: After an exciting game of handegg and watching commercials, sit down with the meal for burgers, fries and chicken wings.
>>
File: 1460735273951.jpg (16 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
1460735273951.jpg
16 KB, 300x239
>>76394704
>>
Stop letting abbos access the internet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.