[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey, I smoke marijuana, but I want you to know its an addiction.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: cuck.jpg (517 KB, 1430x1739) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
517 KB, 1430x1739
Hey, I smoke marijuana, but I want you to know its an addiction.

I have over 7 xbox ones 10 playstation 4s, countless laptops/tablets, iphones, 14-24k gold rings, wedding rings, etc.

You get the point, but the sad part about this, is I trade people a 40 sack for their stuff.

A 40 sack gets me literally anything I want from people addicted to marijuana

When the third xbox one came through my house off of a $15 sack to me ( $40 to him ) I knew this shit was addicting.

Whats the craziest shit you've ever traded for your drug?
>>
you dont have any of that shit, nigger
>>
>>76391434
Yes I do, I pick up about a half oz a day and just wait for the *woke* people to come trade their riches for some herb.

I don't trade with minors, they are usually 19-23
>>
>>76391530

Prove it big guy
>>
>>76391582
All I have to tell the addicted is

>Got some Cherry OG kush

And they will go to extreme lengths to get their fix, its comical.

I don't need to prove shit, if $1000-$2000 of merchandise is impressive to you then you should probably kill yourself.
>>
>>76391345
I've been smoking weed for decades now and I've never gave up any items for fuckin weed. I call it bullshit u faggot.
>>
>>76391777
Probably because you live in the united cuckdom where weed is still at 7% THC.
>>
>>76391530
half oz

lmao
>>
>>76391990
I hardly smoke, it's all I need.

If I tell them I am low on herb they would even consider taking a 20 sack for their shit.

I don't think there is an xbox 360 game I don't own.
>>
Doesn't surprised me in the least. The regulars hanging around coffee shops over here often look like death with all sorts of strange neuroticisms and tics and they've all been smoking that indoor hydro shit for decades. They don't come across as full human beings.

I even know a lad that was hospitalised for malnutrition and mental issues because he lived in an empty room and only bought instant noodles and weed. Like Trainspotting 'it's just a plant brah' edition.
>>
Also question for regular smokers.

Why the fuck do you guys keep bringing up Joe Rogan to me and saying I need to watch a video on some kind of chemical named DMT thats in grass that will make the world one love again?
>>
>>76391679

> sells weed
> only has 1000$ of ((((merchandise)))) not even real fucking money

You're a pretty shit dealer lmfao
>>
>>76391345
>blue hairpaint
>covering for his progressive male pattern baldness
daaaaaamn wesley
>>
>sell drugs
>take stolen property as currency

You know it's easier for them to pawn it on you than anyone else right? Then they can go sell that 40$ easy. You are literally a pawn shop.
>>
>>76392241

Half those gold rings are fake too probably. Literally the neighbourhood retard whom you give some random shit for a smoke whenever you want.
>>
>>76392076
Live in WA state here, it's legal, seeing the fucking bums sit outside walmart collecting money then rushing to the weed store is ridiculous.
>>76392142
I consider this a hobby, I just started this shit like a month ago

funny thing is these are my friends I sell to

>>76392241
These are upper class young adults that i've known since HS
>>
>>76392294
The two I have together are worth only $400

One of them is plated, which is shit but I don't really care I got it for a $20 sack
>>
Ill explain this a little better

I have my own apartment, these kids haven't moved out yet, they know my place is open to smoke, ( i dont smoke that often ) they always come over, sometimes they dont have weed.

Thats when they are sitting there.. thats when I know they are going to go to extreme measures to roll up a blunt
>>
>>76391679
>>76391530

Its because they got all those things from mommy and daddy so they don't care.

Weed its self is not addicting, it comes down to the person and they're desires. I smoke and have no problem going days or even weeks without it, I don't have an addicting personality, I'm able to get over things easily.
>>
>>76392316
You have a funny way of looking at friendship, loser.
>>
>>76391990
m8 half a oz is what dealers sling pounds are for pussies
>>
>>76392590
not physically addicting.

But you should see them sober dude, I can't get a fucking word out of them

they won't even play video games without weed.
>>
>>76392535

> have a jew "dealer" friend
> extremely jewy with weed, always trying to hustle some shit
> get your guys to dump useless shit on him like xboxs, so we can come over and use his place like a crack den
> tfw we get to play on the xboxs we pawned to him anyways

Always knew faggots like you existed, never understood why though.

Like, what's your story, you get half OZ and jew it? Why not just smoke it and not be a faggot?

Strange.
>>
>>76392138
Nah I reckon that's bullshit the dmt release is a myth people act like it makes you goto other planets
7+ years
>>
>>76392823
I don't really like marijuana

I used to be big into opiates, I can sit on a half oz and make it last half a year.

I work 40 hrs a week for like $16 an hour, if I can sit on a half oz and make an extra grand a month so be it, it may die down soon if they run out of stuff but their parents buy their adult kids stuff, regularly
>>
>>76391530
Fuck off kid. Pooh. Half an ounce.
That's what I smoke in 3 days fuck boi
Fucking 40 sack. Quit selling to children
>>
im addicted to weed

literally giving a blow job as i type this to fuel my addiction

#420blazeit
>>
>>76392969
>not converting to oils

smoking a half oz of dry buds every other day is terrible.

have fun with Sjögren's Syndrome
>>
>>76393080

What the fuck is this syndrome?
>>
>>76392138
Joe Rogan is based as is DMT.
>>
>>76393124

are u scared u pothead

ur gonna die
>>
>>76393160

oh shit nigga im reading the wiki right now!!
>>
>>76392765
That's their autism, not weed. Its just a substance to ease their sperging.
>>
>>76393080
Would you just stop posting your shitty responses in this shitty thread you've created your attention seeking faggot. I'm tired of seeing it at the top of the bump order. This cancerous thread is off topic. Kimbo Slice yourself and let this thread die already.
>>
>>76393206
I've only met one person with it at a rehab, his levels were through the roof though, he claimed to smoke a little under a oz a day,
>>
>>76393299

I guess time to smoke spliffy in honor of that man.
>>
File: 20160504_234136.jpg (739 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160504_234136.jpg
739 KB, 2048x1152
>>76393080
Boo fucking hoo.
You fucking poser.
There. Steal this picture. People will believe you now. Surely.
>>
>>76393464
>Bragging about weed

Don't you need to get to 4th period bro?
>>
>>76393464
let the thread die, I don't want to upset anymore addicts I was just curious what you (the addict ) gave away for a sack
>>
>>76393142
Joe Rogan talks like a fag and his shits retarded
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.