[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We Need To Talk About Rape Culture
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
We Need To Talk About Rape Culture

A young and innocent girl got raped by 33 men here in Brazil. This is NOT right.
They thought she deserved it. They thought it was funny. They took selfies with her unconscious naked bleeding body. They made videos and put on social networks. They didn’t stop the crime because a men is taught his entire life that he owns woman’s bodies.
In our society the female victim is always blamed. Maybe she wore a short skirt, maybe she drank too much, maybe she cheated on her boyfriend and deserved her fate. Do you actually believe this 33 men were sick? Psycopaths? Sadists? I personally believe it would be very hard that in a room with 33 men, all of them were crazy/ sick/ psycopaths/ pretty much anything.
>>
taking the bait

>I personally believe it would be very hard that in a room with 33 men, all of them were crazy/ sick/ psycopaths/ pretty much anything.

they were mudslimes, which is basically the same, but w/e
apart from that, yes, in brazil and other third world countries, rape culture exists, its feminists that import it to the west
>>
>>76391096
God i love Kate nashes tits
>>
33 guys? How'd they decide who gets what hole?
>>
>>76391096
and... bitching about it here makes it all better?

Oh hey look guys!! OP made the world all better again!! His faggotry warped time and space and unraped this poor woman while castrating all 33 rapists with a single stroke of his faggot keyboard!!

Tell us something Brazilians would do good, OP. We know Brazilians can be pretty awful people and pretty awful soccer players.

Instead of whinging, be the first Brazilian to do something nice for a change. Go out and make yourself useful FFS!!!
>>
>>76391096

Rape happens when there is less respect for women.

Feminism has taught us that women don't need men to protect them and they can handle themselves.

The men who raped her were sick people for sure, but perhaps in a more traditional society the thought of dishonoring a woman in such a way would be abhorrent.
>>
>>76391096
And, it's Brazil, like most South American countries, it is backwater and filled with people who do not realize that their own governments are in bed with drug cartels in some way or another.

You are a fucking moron for not realizing that simple fact and frankly should be victimized by those same individuals. 10:1 says they were in a fucking gang.
>>
>>76391364
>and... bitching about it here makes it all better?

There are many potential rapists here.
>>
>>76391520
Why don't you offer up your asshole so they will stop raping those poor women then?
>>
>bait based on telling half-truths and self-righteousness
Quite the piece of work you've whipped up here. The basics are solid, but it's too obvious. You need to work on subtlety. Start by trying to derail threads with off-hand comments for the quick (You) rush, then use that motivation to write better.
You need to reach that critical point between making stupid arguments and solid ones, so you can get the other party to reply to only your weaker ones or fumble over your hardest, which is when you press them on it.
You win when you get other people to agree with you on some points and the thread can keep going without your input.

t. Over 300 confirmed bait threads with 250+ replies.
>>
I believe in meritocracy.
>>
Either we revert back to society of restriction or we arm up.

The world is not a happy place, it's not safe, it's not secure.

This is why my family went to catholic school
>>
Rape culture is when you can cut up a baby's dick and nobody bats an eye
>>
>>76391253
>brazil and other third world countries, rape culture exists

You're an idiot
>>
>>76391096
>posts about rape in a South American Country
>fails to cite any statistic at all
poor bait, 0/10
>>
>>76393401
How is that not right? Our women suffer a lot
>>
File: george_costanza029.jpg (13 KB, 300x241) Image search: [Google]
george_costanza029.jpg
13 KB, 300x241
>>76391096

>Any Brazilian
>Innocent
>>
>>76391096
Rape isn't that bad. I've been raped several times, and it's uncomfortable while it's happening, but the next day, you're back to normal. People who say they are traumatized or lose their dignity over it need to ask themselves if they were that mentally stable to begin with, and what kind of dignity could you really have if a single experience ruins it all? All the crying about rape just shows that women really are weak and fragile. Quit it. Man up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.