[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jews feeling the bern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 284x177
If jews are so powerful and get all the leadership positions, how come Sanders lost to Clinton? In fact, how come the US has never had a jew for a president?

Before anyone claims that the jews prefer to operate behind the scenes: Lenin, Benjamin Disraeli, Arseniy Yatsenyuk and see full list here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jews_in_politics#Jewish_heads_of_government
>>
>>76390631
women > Jews
>>
>>76390631

Maybe /pol/ just needs to accept they aren't the puppet masters of the world.
>>
>>76390699
How is it in the "jewish interest" to put a woman in charge instead of one of their own?
>>
>>76390631
Because Sanders is just a decoy. The Clintons have been sucking jewish dicks from day 1. Besides, the president no longer has any real power anymore, so practically every candidate is just a decoy.
>>
>>76390631
Clinton was the jew-preferred candidate.
>>
>>76391011
So you're suggesting it doesn't matter who wins. Then why is /pol/ going crazy for Trump? It literally doesn't matter who wins right?
>>
>>76390631
Because not all the Jews are in on international jewry.

Zionists label Bernie a self hating Jew, just like they do with Jon Stewart when he criticises their shenanigans.
>>
>>76391011
The President has more power now than ever before.

Go back to oven, gypsie.
>>
>>76390631
he actually polled really poorly with US Jews. Probably like that crazy old uncle that drinks too much at the bar mitzvah and starts touching your sister
>>
>>76391494
1. A meme will always be a meme
2. /pol/ needs some hope to hang on to, otherwise suicide watch
3. He says what we want to hear, while still being on "top", things for what others could lose their job

>>76391640
it would be a pleasant surprise
also, i'm not a filthy we wuz romans, neither a gypsy, i fucking hate living here
>>
>>76390631
Dude.
Just because he's Jewish doesn't mean he's (((Jewish))).
(((Rothschild))),(((Silverstein))), (((Rosenberg))), (((Marx))) (((Goldman). Those are (((Jews))). Bernie is a failure of a human being. He's barely part of the tribe.
Now Shillary is at the whim of some top tier (((Jews))) and she's controlled by her coffers, so of course they'd pick her to be POTUS.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.