[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just turned 18 a week ago, so I can finally get help from /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: syrian posiedon.jpg (52 KB, 500x754) Image search: [Google]
syrian posiedon.jpg
52 KB, 500x754
Just turned 18 a week ago, so I can finally get help from /pol/ on redpilling my class.

I'm doing piss easy subjects because I do "community college" (we call it TAFE in Australia) two days a week.

So, doing the lowest English (General) that my school offers, we have been tasked to write a short story. Here is an excerpt from the task sheet:

"Write a short story that focuses on the theme of refugees. You can choose to set the story in any location, but it must explore the contemporary phenomenon of refugees and economic migrants. It must be around 1000 words."

Everyone in my five person class will write something that sucks the teachers dick about how refugees are great, I'd like to write something that is the compete opposite, any ideas what I could do? We can set it anywhere, so maybe sci-fi? I don't really know, just something that won't get me in trouble if I write it well.

>pic related, the enemy
>>
>>76386617
Thank you Mistar Poseidhan
>>
>>76386617
thank you mr Poseidon
>>
>>76386617
Do your own homework faggot

Thank you Mr Poseidon
>>
>>76386617
thank you mr Poseidon
>>
>>76386617
thank you mr Poseidon
>>
thank you mr Poseidon

Write something about a refugee who leaves his country with money made from crime, wanders through Europe commiting crime and doing drugs so he can finally reach germany or Sweden where he can rape Blonde girls, his lifelong dream since he got shamefully raped by older men during his boyhood in Afghanistan.
>>
>>76386617
thank you mr Poseidon
>>
>>76386617
This is not what you want to hear, young Aussie, but learn to hide your power level and toe the line till you're fucking out of the education system.
You're probably a smart young fellow, but you're not that smart. Nobody is at that age. No matter how well you try to hide the red pills in your text, if your teacher is half worth his salt he'll find them quite easily and you'll be forever branded as That Guy.

Write whatever bullshit story about hard-working, honest migrants being persecuted by bigoted, evil assholes who eventually realise their hypocrisy because "Oh, we waz immigrants too!!11". It's for the best.
>>
File: Pirates Syrian.gif (490 KB, 500x309) Image search: [Google]
Pirates Syrian.gif
490 KB, 500x309
>>76386617

Hail based Poseidon and set it in the Pirates of the Caribbean.
>>
>>76386617
thank you mr Poseidon
>>
>>76388989
Holy shit, my sides.
>>
>>76386617
Thank you mr Poseidon

you are the most based god of olympus.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 511x276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 511x276
1 of 3
>>
File: image.png (481 KB, 519x567) Image search: [Google]
image.png
481 KB, 519x567
2 of 3
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 600x338
3 of 3
>>
Talk about the cognitive dissossance When it comes to judging criminal behavior.
Immigrants rape in massive numbers compared to locals and they commit assault rapes in mobs and they defend and support each other while the locals do anything to find the wrong doers from among amongst themselves and it is suddenly racist to pointti out abvious facts and trying to solve them.
>>
File: ak.gif (1 MB, 280x157) Image search: [Google]
ak.gif
1 MB, 280x157
>>76386617
thank you mr Poseidon

brass pill
>>
>>76386617
Write about European refugees fleeing from their tainted countries. You can even portray them in a positive light!
>>
Thank you Mr Poseidon
>>
>>76389951
This.
Talk about rape culture and use the refugees as an example of it.
>>
>>76386617
Thank you based Poseidon
>>
>>76388879

This. Everyone who is 18 is fucking retarded, and everyone who is 18 thinks everyone else who is 18 is fucking retarded. Quixote is right, hide your powerlevel.
>>
>>76388879
You're right, I'll tone it down a bit, what can he prove anyway?

>>76389951
Thanks, will explore this.
>>
You could focus it from the point of view of an honest syrian refugee who gets unfairly judged by the crimes of other migrants from morocco or that stuff. Maybe a reference to cologne.
That way you won't reveal your power level, but you won't misrepresent reality that much.
>>
Thank you mr posiedon
>>
thank you Mr Poseidon
also thank you Mr Neptune
>>
>>76386617
>>76390558
>>76391363

aussies help me out: an australian girl ( exchange student) has fallen crazy in love with me and is asking me to life together with her in Australia. now I'm a right-winger obviously. my question: how cucked is Australia? Europe-tier? Will I be a social outcast cause of my ideologies?

Cheers
>>
>>76391589
I think Australia can't get any worse than Europe When taking to consideration the political athmosphere.
If nothing it should be better, other than some Based eastblock countries
>>
>>76391589
Depends where you live. Obviously most uni students are indoctrinated and tend to live inner city. Where does she live?
>>
>>76392375
Sydney

She isn't a liberal or lefty at all though luckily
>>
>>76392259
true bro. but Finland/Iceland aren't so bad right? At least not like lelgium/france/uk/swedistan
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.