[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
YGGR but only 6 months http://www.mercurynews.com/peninsul
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 920x920-1.jpg (31 KB, 613x920) Image search: [Google]
920x920-1.jpg
31 KB, 613x920
YGGR but only 6 months

http://www.mercurynews.com/peninsula/ci_29970782/palo-alto-former-stanford-swimmer-gets-6-months

>mfw
>>
>>76384094
Don't know who this faggot is but it seems like he deserved it. No women should be forced to sex, especially when they are unconcious
>>
File: 1464884803788.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1464884803788.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>76384172

He only got 6 months for raping an unconscious woman.

If you are in feministan aka sweden how isn't this incident already worked into your kindergarten curriculum?
>>
> Be at party
> She was drunk.
> He was drunk.
> He asked her to go to his place for sex.
> She said yes
> Walking to there she falls over
> They start making out
> She passes out
> He finger bangs her
> She wakes up in hospital some hours later
> Nurse tells her, you were violated, your bag is cut and we found some dirt on your pussy. We didn't find any semen though.
> OMG ITS RAEP!!!!!!!!!!

Im siding with the guy. Am not apologizing.
>>
She was not raped. There was never penor in bag sex. Did not happen, which was confirmed by the prosecution.

> Be at party
> She was drunk.
> He was drunk.
> He asked her to go to his place for sex.
> She said yes
> Walking to there she falls over
> They start making out
> She passes out
> He finger bangs her
> She wakes up in hospital some hours later
> Nurse tells her, you were violated, your bag is cut and we found some dirt on your pussy. We didn't find any semen though.
> OMG ITS RAEP!!!!!!!!!!

Im siding with the guy. Am not apologizing.
>>
>>76384555

Not spamming. It just didn't show up as being posted. Either way, so important it needed to be posted twice.
>>
>>76384268
He will be branded a sex offender for his life, isn't that enough on top of the 6 months?
>>
He's definitely a Mexican rapist
>>
>>76384658
So he never put it in to her cooter?
>>
>>76384094
He dindu nuffin...was'm good boi...going to caaaallege...edjimacation...po' childs done been turnin' his life around.
>>
>>76384555
Your tune would change if he was black
>>
>>76385197
You mean just like your tune would've changed if Trayvon Martin was white?
>>
Damn he's got that white privilege
>>
>>76384895

Not even once. There's no evidence of this happening. Prosecution and defence agree digital penetration took place. It was suggested by his team that he was so out of it he couldn't get erect.

However nowadays just looking at a chick is rape. So fingering a passed out chick, even though she wanted the D and was walking back to your place to screw, is still very much rape apparently.

Yet all anyone sees on their feeds is 'Passed out girl brutally raped at party.'

>>76385197
Nah, I'm just not cool on peoples lives being ruined when there was scant evidence of a crime and the victim was a willing participant before falling asleep.
>>
>>76384094
hope he gets gang raped in jail
>>
>>76385942

Were they going somewhere together to hook up and she passed out?

Is that confirmed fact or just you saying that?
>>
>>76386366

Yeah they were walking across campus back to his pad. Its all in the case for another who wants to look. Unfortunately that doesn't fit the narrative people are pushing here. Sure he took it too far and its pretty gross getting your cunt manhandled on the ground by a dumpster. But putting this guy in the same basket as someone who breaks into a house and ties up and fucks a woman in her own bed is a bit rich.

Not too much gets me pissed anymore when it comes to mass media hype, but for some reason this story really gets me.
>>
>>76386747

Source?

I can't find anything
>>
>>76386843

Sorry mate. Im on my pissy little phone so can't be aske locating it. Then would have trouble linking it anyway. That's me away now anyway, got to be up for work in four hours. I'll make a thread tomorrow with info you requested in case youre about. Cheers.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.