[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Escaping England
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: Dunton-Store.jpg (67 KB, 1040x718) Image search: [Google]
Dunton-Store.jpg
67 KB, 1040x718
So the time has come to flee from this sinking ship, It's over for this country brexit or not.
We have no future here and we are not getting richer.

I'm working out a plan to go live in Northern Scotland in a log cabin in the woods/highlands as i don't want some greedy jew take half my wage because i don't want to live around minority's.

England is way to over crowded 59 million compared to scotlands 5 million and they are mostly in southern scotland

I'm 21 living with my mother, All my meager wage goes on rent, Should i just pack up and leave. What do you think /pol/?
>>
>>76383381
yes i think you should and i should the same
>>
>>76383456
Mate we should set up a community together with some other /pol/arks

Build a wall on the English frontier
>>
File: kill myself my man.jpg (16 KB, 540x515) Image search: [Google]
kill myself my man.jpg
16 KB, 540x515
>>76383381
don't fall for the scotland meme
go to northern wales - land's cheaper and the welsh culture and language built a social barrier that keeps mudslimes out
>>
>>76383761
im not gonna move to britain m8

i'd make me happy if you were my friend tho
>>
>>76383381
Come to the New World white man.
>>
>>76383381

Personally I will either go to the island fortress or to live with the mountain jews, but then I have the financial means to do so, and also the ability to live permanently in the land downunder with the shitposters.
>>
>>76385509
fuck off welsh. you are literally a stones throw from muslims and already overrun
>>
>>76386042
Almost impossible unless you are rich, have some rare professional skills or are a shitskin.
>>
>>76383381
I'm leaving for the U.S
>>
>>76386429
you literally just need 5 years of experience in a trade that is on the skill shortage list to get into canada
>>
>>76386042
>Come to New China
>>
>>76386489
don't you need loads of money in savings too?
>>
>>76386664
like 10 000 euros iirc but you should have that after 5 years of working.
>>
>>76383381
I have reported this post to the Jews.
>>
File: 1451844336118.png (80 KB, 228x260) Image search: [Google]
1451844336118.png
80 KB, 228x260
>>76386327
lmao that's what they want you to think, scotcuck
you're talking about cardiff and that's just a buffer zone for slimes
>>
>>76383381
Scot here, you don't know suffering you southern fucking pansy, you will die if you come to Scotland it's an ultra liberal hell.
>>
>>76383381

>Hating your own country
>Lives with mother
>Wants to move to a literal cuckshed

Yes please, fucking leave
>>
>>76385509
>>76386327

>northern wales
>keeps mudslimes out
It's overrun with scousers though, and they're even worse
>>
>tfw I live in Cumbria
>tfw I have never seen a non-white in these parts
>tfw I live a 10 minute drive from Lake Windermere, the most beautiful area in Britain and Ireland

Germanic Brits are fucking cucks. Celtic Brits are the master race.
>>
>>76387872

It's true. Areas of Britain with higher levels of Anglo-Saxon (Scandinavian/Germanic) blood are the most cucked. Celt genes are resistant to cuckoldry
>>
>>76383381
You shouldn't alone - pick 2 more people.. too many and it'll suck.

Also note that some of them will act like slaves and will do everything happily some if not you will act like the boss around and you have to respect that - it's nature, so find an actual smart person to act as the boss.

Otherwise marry with a woman.
>>
>>76388026
>Cornwall
No niggers/Muslims
>Scottish Highlands
No niggers/Muslims
>Cumbria
No niggers/Muslims
>Scottish Isles
No niggers/Muslims
>Northern/western Wales
No niggers/Muslims
>Northern Ireland
No niggers/Muslims

The Germanics are just cucks. All Germanic nations (Germany, The Netherlands, England, Sweden, Norway, Denmark etc) are just over run with muslims and niggers. It seems to be in their DNA. Fuck Germanics desu senpai
>>
>>76387212

Cardiff and surrounding areas is completely overrun. Probably rivals Birmigham in the city

Theyre slowly spreading out too and wont be long before its a sudden horde leaving the city center
>>
>>76383381

I was in the isles for a few weeks actually. Comfy as fuck. Hardly anyone there but English pensioners. Skye and Harris get a shit ton of tourists, though.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.