[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trump going to pick her as his Veep?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: nikihaley.jpg (84 KB, 800x562) Image search: [Google]
nikihaley.jpg
84 KB, 800x562
Is Trump going to pick her as his Veep?
>>
I hope not. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>76380350

No woman should ever be in a position to become President. Women do NOT make good leadership decisions. Just look at Europe.
>>
>>76380350

She's a RINO poo in disguise.
>>
>>76380350
poo in loo prajeet
>>
>ever picking a poo in loo
>>
She spent her State of the Union response wringing her hands about Trump's tone. Fuck that bitch.
>>
File: based thatcher.jpg (86 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
based thatcher.jpg
86 KB, 600x450
>>76380633

Margaret thatcher?
>>
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 271x186
>>76380633
>>
>>76380755
>She's a RINO poo in disguise.
Just like Trump then.
>>
>>76380350
I guess she does anal if Trump picked her.
>>
A female poo in loo?

Are you fucked in the head?
>>
>>76380633
fuck off misogynistic MRA idiot
>>
>>76382865
Addendum
>No woman (who isn't Thatcher) should ever be in a position to become President. Women (who aren't Thatcher) do NOT make good leadership decisions. Just look at Europe.
>>
I'm friends with a member of Jeff Sessions family. Jeff will be VP.
>>
>>76385176
Cuckland shut up.
>>
>>76385682
not an argument
>>
>>76380350
Hell no
>>
>>76385364
The new Taiwanese president is pretty based desu.
>>
>>76380633

Queen Victoria
Queen Elizabeth II
Catherine the Great
>>
>>76380350
Nope. She cast her lot in with liddle marco, she gets to burn with liddle marco.
>>76380633
Totally agree, Merkel has been an unmitigated disaster.
>>
>>76386408
>Almost every other male leader in history
Good cherry picking, cuck. That means you've got like a 1% chance of succeeding with a woman in charge.
>>
>>76382865
Reagan: UK edition? Fuck her, she was terrible. Another person willing to throw away the demographics of her nation for a better GDP and lower tax rate. Fuck her, I say.
>>
>>76380350
Kris Kobach will be VP.

Screencap this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUg-GggSk7E
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.