[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are men good for this world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
I have been debating with a friend whether the world would have been as progressive or further progressed if only the female race had existed? Why do men still exist if we are such bad people and women are superior? Can someone please shed some light on why men are better than women and why women wouldn't have had a chance without men?
>>
i just realised how much of a shitpost this seems like
i genuinely want answers
>>
self bump
>>
Because they can't jizz in themselves? A better question would be: ''Would the world be better off if we were all hermaphrodites?''

The answer of course would be no.
>>
>>76380076
she said women can now self produce tho
if all men died right now she said the world would still function with women and probably even better
>>
>>76380183
https://espnfivethirtyeight.files.wordpress.com/2014/10/chalabi-datalab-flightattendants-2.png

Look at the bottom part. Ask her how many women she knows that want to or could fit those jobs.

Gender inequality in jobs is only for cushy thinking jobs in air conditioned rooms. No Feminist will ever rail against 99.9% of boiler makers being men.
>>
>>76379651

Women don't invent, women don't innovate, women don't have high IQ's, women can't comprehend math, and most importantly, women CAN'T rule effectively.

The idea of them single-handedly maintaining a functioning society is absolutely ridiculous; it would quickly turn into an African country, where white men leave a beautiful city and it falls into ruin because the natives have no idea how to maintain it.
>>
>>76379651

I personally believe that the dynamics between the two genders is what made us who we are

Also, women would have been content with basic agriculture
>>
File: 1442928567984.jpg (891 KB, 1560x2744) Image search: [Google]
1442928567984.jpg
891 KB, 1560x2744
>women
>capable of maintaining society
>>
File: coal.jpg (85 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
coal.jpg
85 KB, 720x480
Horrible patriarchal oppressive coal miners (where are the women??)

The industrial society was ruthless in a lot of ways. A female society would be kinder and more empathetic. But without situations like this there would be no progress.
>>
>>76380183
Bump your own thread 3 times and then leave without replying. Never trust the down under jew.
>>
>>76379651
women freaking hate each other and will tear down each other with lies and sedition if left alone.

theyre physically weaker and more likely to have been killed off by animals

and they can't think clearly under pressure.
>>
>>76381947

Women in western culture use men to deflect their own hate they have for each other.

Have you ever been the only man in a workplace dominated by women? Oh fuck, it's horrible. I got hit on constantly, but they also hated me. One of them told me one day that she knows how I was being treated wasn't fair, but that other male interns that worked there suffered the same fate. I'm so glad I only had to be there for a short time.
>>
>>76379651
>female race

>female
>race
I have bad news for you. Apparently, they are still essential components of our species:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_reproduction

And since you need both woman and man to reproduce, basically you're assumption is self-defeating.

>a world without women
Is a world in which there are no wars, because man don't compete if not for the bantz, and do not adapt for aggression and competitiveness.

If you're best reproductive system is asexual reproduction, you can be aggressive as a species towards other species, but you will hardly be aggressive towards your own.

It's just spawning and bantz. Instead, when you introduce sexual reproduction in a species, you trigger behavioural specialization, since behaviour is what allows some to woo the members of the other sex.
>>
>>76379651
Because the human race needed a gender that is actually able to accomplish things.

Females have for most of human history been barely more than breeding sows. They will continue to be so for a long time even from now. Women will not topple Islam, because they are programmed to desire the cock of whoever is offering it with best benefits. If men topple Islam, then women will be put back to their place as breeding sows in the new western societies that come after.
If no one does then women are gonna be the breeding sows of Islam.

The only chance for women to have any other use or role in our society was the one we live currently in, but as it has been shown they have been biting the hand that set them free from the moment it did so. Thus this societal structure will not last for long and women will whatever happens return back to the sperm recepticles they have been destined to be.
>>
>>76382237

Stories?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.