[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is alimony still a thing in the US? It just promotes female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: ladda ned (6).jpg (8 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
ladda ned (6).jpg
8 KB, 276x182
Why is alimony still a thing in the US? It just promotes female greed, specially now that they can work and make their own money.

We may be cucks, but we don't cuck around when it comes to divorces.
Each person gets half of what was bought post-marriage, nothing more.
You may even write that off and make an agreement that nobody gets jack shit from the other person if you divorce.
>>
>>76379199
but it created one of the most funniest memes
>>
>>76379295

What meme?
>>
>>76379427
the one with brendan fraser
>>
>>76379503
>Auto

Ah, that one. I never understood what that image was on about. Thanks for clearing it up.

Question still stands; why not get rid of this obsolete system that only promotes pure greed nowdays?
>>
File: JUST.jpg (192 KB, 2000x1124) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
192 KB, 2000x1124
>>76379427
>>
>>76379199
It doesn't make sense since alimony was created because women didn't work at that time.

Women work now, why is it a thing?
>>
>>76379587
Because feminist pantsuits fought hard to steal their piece of the pie.
>>
File: texas.png (259 KB, 374x359) Image search: [Google]
texas.png
259 KB, 374x359
>>
File: Capture.jpg (62 KB, 387x626) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
62 KB, 387x626
>>76379199
Leaving it here....
>>
>>76379715

Greedy female BTFO.
>>
File: Heaven.jpg (462 KB, 1569x2023) Image search: [Google]
Heaven.jpg
462 KB, 1569x2023
>>76379199
Here is my story:
Meet cunt, she is fine.
Tell her I'll inhert at lest 90 million (my share) of my fathers wealth.
She stays with me playing the part of the whore well.
6 years later father died and t all went to his younger wife and she said adios to my brothers and I and went back to France.
I'm a poor fag now in comparison (make 51k a year).
Cunt finds out and screams about wasting her life on a loser like me.
Tells me when she leaves that I have a small dick and that she cheated on me numerous times.
I know live in a trailer in a nice rural setting without any cunts.
My BP is now under control and I have lost 21 lbs and 3 inches off my waste. Just me and my dog enjoying the outdoors.

If you want real happiness do not seek it in a vagina!
>>
>>76379705
wrong meme
>>
>>76380116
I laughed at the part where you didn't inherit anything from you're apparently rich dad who you clearly didn't spend enough time with.
>>
>>76379199
I have family court Wednesday, my ex and i were never married but we have a kid together. Fuxking cunt want to take my time with my kid away from me, rhen fucking charge me money because she has to have our kis 90% of the time. I refuse to be her fucking paycheck, I'm just gonna split. I know what you are thinking, we share custody for 3 years with minimal problems, but know that I'm getting a small business up and running she thinks she'll get a slice. NOPE. I'll run ing it to the ground before she gets a red cent from me. Fucking bitch, tell your old man to make more money.
>>
File: trophy-head-wwII.jpg (28 KB, 450x339) Image search: [Google]
trophy-head-wwII.jpg
28 KB, 450x339
>>76380589
whenever he brought up the subject of a will stepmother got pissed off. He thought he would beat the cancer.

"Them's the breaks" he would always say!
>>
>"paygap"
>>
>>76380811

Don't you have laws for that?
We have laws for that as well that guarantee any children a big cut of everything the deceased leaves behind.
>>
>>76379199
I really see no problem with paying alimony to support you kids as long as you're allowed to see them regularly of course.
>>
>>76381374

Isn't child support and alimony different things?
>>
>>76381419
Yes. Child support is to support a child, alimony is to support the grown female child.
>>
File: Waaaah.png (1 MB, 1011x457) Image search: [Google]
Waaaah.png
1 MB, 1011x457
>>76381340
it all transferred to my stepmother. now when she dies and if she doesn't have a will well then maybe? But she is in another country and most likely will not croak for 15 to 20 years.
>>
>>76383805

That's stupid.
50% at the very least automatically should automatically go to the child like here.
>>
>>76384030

- first automatically
>>
File: BarndoPitchRoof.jpg (702 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
BarndoPitchRoof.jpg
702 KB, 1600x1200
>>76380797
Make yourself an employee of the business. Make the business own all the assets. Cars. Build a Barndominium so you can live in half and storage for your business. By the way I am $98,000 behind on child support.
>>
>>76380797
I forgot and pay yourself minimum wage.
>>
>>76379199
i do wonder this too, doesnt it go against the whole idea of female independence and strength?

I see it as demeaning as affirmative action, the action of 'youre not good enough on your own, here let us help you' is insulting as fuck.
>>
>>76384030
what if you dont want it to go to your kid but to your wife instead?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.