[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Trump actually becomes the next Hitler? Obama has already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1442601167029.jpg (999 KB, 1920x1032) Image search: [Google]
1442601167029.jpg
999 KB, 1920x1032
What if Trump actually becomes the next Hitler? Obama has already laid the groundwork for the president to abuse their power and act above checks and balances. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but what do you think the US would look like as a Fourth Reich?
>>
File: 1453827995130.jpg (306 KB, 1200x753) Image search: [Google]
1453827995130.jpg
306 KB, 1200x753
>>76377548
>>
>overt dictatorship in america
good a time as any to add a little more patriotic blood to the freedom machine I guess.
>>
I'm hoping his strongman tendencies come out once he's in office. The west needs to get it's shit together and put the boot on the leftwing suicidal retards.
>>
>>76377548
not the fourth reich i wish for, it looks grim
>>
>>76377548
I'm a White Anglo Saxxon, I think I will do fine. He will be liiiitteraally Hitler for minorities that leech the system, women that leech the system, and dumb shit libtards that get stupid degrees. Work hard, pay your taxes, and you will have a chance at the good ol' American dream.
>>
Americans wouldn't notice. Your political system is convoluted so you can't directly vote for what you want anyway.
>>
>>76377548
Even if it's the shittiest administration ever, if he accomplishes half of what he says he'll be one of the best presidents in modern US history. I mean his opposition is Hillary "National cancer" Clinton, his presidency could be a lot of shit but it will still be better than the alternative.

>fixes the American dream and we're all free in libertarian dream
>becomes oppressive dictatorship for the sake of the economy like Park Chung Hee Korea
>gets blocked by congress and doesn't do shit
>takes office and gets shot on the first day

Any path with Trump in office is better than Hillary, who would use all of her powers to turn the US into a European style cuckstate.
>>
>disobey a direct command by the computer unit assigned to monitor my household
>alarms start to sound, and before I can even make it to the door, several men in suits are waiting for me
>I ask them who they are, but they tell me that information is classified
>they wont even tell me what government agency they work
>not allowed to hear the charges against me until I pay them the fee
>swipe card
>I've been found guilty for grand treason
>normally they would execute me, but they found that since I wasn't (yet) diabetic, the currently humane method of execution (british candy) didn't work
>get sentenced to a lifetime of hard labour in a McDonalds™ presents internment camp
>forced to live out the rest of my days eating nothing but Ford™ motor-company presents steamed vegetables, pressed between slabs of cardboard to simulate the construction of a burger
>>
>>76378795
Sounds cyberpunk as fuck.
>>
>>76377548
It would be glorious.

On the off chance he fucks everything up though, I would much rather have trump loudly fuck everything up than have to wait for a whistleblower to reveal why everything got fucked.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.