[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will we kill off these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
vicious monstrous baby killers?

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2003849/Boy-3-left-horrific-facial-injuries-Labrador-savages-Poole-Harbour.html
>>
And if it was a pitbull, the kid would definitely be dead.

What was your point, OP?
>>
File: pitbullsdead2.jpg (213 KB, 1411x993) Image search: [Google]
pitbullsdead2.jpg
213 KB, 1411x993
We solved the pitbull problem here.
>>
File: tumblr_nudtxa02XU1rpwm80o1_250.png (57 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nudtxa02XU1rpwm80o1_250.png
57 KB, 184x184
Owner should be shot, and the dog should be removed from the community and put into an animal shelter of some sorts far away. Owners that can't control their dogs and yet insists on getting one and ends up causing a situation like this should be treated like they themselves tried to do it, and an attempted murder / battery on someone innocent under the age of 18 should get the death punishment. Fucking scumbag deserves to get run over in my honest opinion, poor kid.
>>
>>76376319
#NotAllLabradors
He was just a disgruntled lone wolf, its actually pretty rare this thing that is happening.
>>
>>76376319
>people fuck with a strange mother dog's puppy
>mother dog attacks

This isn't even a breed issue, this is a stupid humanity issue. Who fucks with a strange animal's babies?
>>
>>76378431
The owners must have done something horribly, dogs raised well are extremely rarely going to act out in such a manner.

>>76378509
Also, you're fucking retarded. Labradors have a tendency to not attack until either feeling threatened or forced to. Unless her stroking the puppy involved sharp weapons it was either the dog who had issues or a retarded owner who had been treating the dog badly.
>>
>>76376319
When will people stop using the fucking daily mail as a source for anything
>>
>>76376319
This is more a case of: "Shit happens"
>>
>>76378358
I agree desu.

I don't like the idea of licensing things, but these are living, breathing creatures that can kill fully grown adults quite easily should they choose to. They are a big responsibility, require a lot of care and training. Not everyone is qualified to own one, especially the mentally ill people that continue to own them for no other reason than to abuse them.
>>
>>76377801
That picture is so satisfying.

Fuck these nigger breeds.
>>
Aggression from dogs are at an acceptable level and nothing should be done as the infringement on a man's right to his own autonomy is more egregious than the odd case of injury towards an innocent. I do think that the owner should be held more accountable for the actions of the dog unless it was provoked.

Also don't fucking approach a dog unless you know it and teach your child to have the same attitude. I just don't understand how many people abandon common sense because they think that if they don't deserve to become hurt it won't happen.
>>
File: 1461192067542.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1461192067542.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>76376319
Fucking Labs? What? That's not possible. Good one OP, you got me.
>>
>>76376319
If it was about 1 year old its still a puppy and unlikely to have done it before. Labs don't usually wear muzzles unless it's a police dog or something.
>>
>>76378614
I was working for a mid-upper class family installing some domotics in their house and I was welcomed by them, saw their three super cute and tame labradors, they smelled me and everything was fine.

I went to pick some tools to the van and they remained inside the house. I went back and the three labradors cornered me against the fence. They barked like mad and I almost shitted my pants when one lunged at me to bite me.
I punched him in the nose and he backed off and went back to barking.
The other two got closer but didn't do anything but bark.

So I have no idea what the fuck happened if the training was too strict (they should've known I was a guest) or fucked up owners (they had no idea how to behave without their owners around).
>>
>>76377801
this pitbull hate is insane.
you dont hate a lion for being a lion.
hate the niggers that breed them.
>>
>>76379685
this is sort of what i was trying to get at

labs have the second most amount of attacks on people

but nobody is talking about genociding labs?
>>
>>76378827
I believe in a more liberal weapon laws, where people with background checks, obligatory training and proven to be non-violent (asylum for 10+ years without a criminal record and 18+ of age without a criminal record) should be able to get weapon. The same should go for dogs, they are a dangerous weapon in the wrong hands and a household pet in the right one.

>>76379073
Probably bad owners who has caused the dogs to have a general distrust of human beings. Glad to see you got away safely!
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.