[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Half of my family is of jewish ancestry, I even look like it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7
File: mountain jew.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mountain jew.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
Half of my family is of jewish ancestry, I even look like it and my name ends in ''-berg'', my ancestors converted to Catholicism at the beginning of the last century.
Most of my family with jewish blood is extremely antisemitic and I know many other people here in Switzerland that can tell you the same story.

Why are ex-jews so antisemitic, are they onto something?
>>
Mountain dew is actually alright. They sell it here in spar.
>>
File: mountain-jew_o_2890111.jpg (196 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
mountain-jew_o_2890111.jpg
196 KB, 1024x681
>>
>>76374220
Enjoy your diabetes
>>
because they know the truth
>>
>>76374220
>They sell it here in spar.
Mountain dew is the favorite drink of sand niggers. You are a sand nigger, correct?
>>
File: uludag.jpg (45 KB, 458x458) Image search: [Google]
uludag.jpg
45 KB, 458x458
>>76374763
Doesn't apply here in Europe, around these parts they drink the turkish version of Mountain Dew.
>>
>>76374763
Mountain Doodeloo!!!
>>
>>76374656
Jews may not speak of the truth
>>
>>76374118
>Half of my family is of jewish ancestry
>my ancestors converted to Catholicism
So a rabbi and priest are walking by a park. Priest says "hey, you wanna go fuck those children" rabbi says "fuck them out of what".
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>tfw half-jew with an italian name
>>
How did you figure it out that you had Jews in family?
>>
>>76374118
Actually, I've read more than a few cases where skinheads and anti-semetic politicians find out they're Jewish and rapidly convert to Judaism.

Here are two examples:

http://www.spiegel.de/international/europe/a-hungarian-right-wing-extremist-explores-his-jewish-roots-a-962156.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315093/Polish-neo-Nazi-skinhead-couple-discover-JEWISH.html

The reason is that Jews are genetically ethnocentric. Jewish DNA tends to attract ethnocentric "extremism". If they don't know they're a Jew, there's a good chance they will take their ethnocentric impulses and view Jews as the threat they are.

It's sort of predictable that once they learn they're a Jew, that same ethnocentric impulse is then suddenly turned on the gentiles they once thought they belonged to.

Jews are paranoid, distrusting of outsiders, and want to keep to their own. These are impulses built around survival in a very brutal world.
>>
>>76374118
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PhmRMaIBaMk
>>
File: wut.png (783 KB, 802x523) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
783 KB, 802x523
>>76375077
>-berg
>italian name
>>
>>76375009
The truth is that the Jews wish to have greater Israel in the middle east. They import shit skins and Muslim in Europe to help with the migration of European Jews to Israel. It's known as Aliyah. They are small in numbers but place their kin in positions of power to never lose it. Evil fucks.
>>
>>76375184
my mother was jewish

I have my father's name, and he's italian
>>
>>76375201
This is a fucking lie you degenerate.
>>
>>76375233
So his ancestors were german or maybe even german-jewish aswell.

-berg is not fucking italian.
>>
>>76375079
his name ends with -berg. BERG.first indicator that you are a jew
>>
>>76374290
Fucking kek
>>
>>76375310
My name ends with berg too, but it is a common last name here.

Am I Jewish now?
>>
>>76375281
My name does not end in -berg; -stein; or anything like that
>>
>>76374118
Because youre probably the descandants of race traiting Jews who got kicked out of the Ashkenazi jewish communtiy after marrying a catholic Goy, and youre family are still butthurt that you cant be apart of the master race.
>>
>>76375079
Not even kidding, my uncle made fun of my nose when i was younger saying ''the jew shows in this one'' so I asked my parents what he's talking about and they enlightened me about my family history.
>>
File: 214.jpg (33 KB, 615x630) Image search: [Google]
214.jpg
33 KB, 615x630
>>76375381
I somehow missed that you were talking about yourself.
>>
>>76375374
if it's goldberg, yes.

check this page: http://www.avotaynu.com/csi/csi-home.htm
>>
>>76375268
Lining your pockets with the money of others must be nice. Your a parasite to humanity.
>>
>>76375201
>They import shit skins and Muslim in Europe to help with the migration of European Jews to Israel. It's known as Aliyah.
>>76375268
>This is a fucking lie you degenerate.

Well, its not that easy, Jews are not monolithic!
1. You have the diaspora Jews like the EU Government who try to create a multicultural Europe because they want to recreate their time in Muslim Portugal, the Ottoman Empire. These guys don't like Israel.
2. Then you have the Israel Zionist who try to use the migrant crisis to scare the Jews to do Aliyah
3. Then you have the Muslims who use migration as instrument of war.

1+3 is the Problem right now.
>>
>>76375374

Do you have a foreskin?

Easiest way to tell
>>
>>76375772
There are many factions in the jewish community and each have their own way of reaching supremacy in the west.
>>
>>76374118
can you go to israel?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>76375563
>>
>>76375890
Probably, if I convert? Never was interested in going there to get bombed to shit.
>>
-berg is German and was adopted by Jews, don't worry about it.
>>
>tfw maternal grandmother's surname ended in -stein

It had a 'von' preceding it though. I-Its totally German, right? RIGHT?
>>
>>76376095
Not jewish, you're coming from german nobility, ''von'' is a blue blood indicator.
>>
>>76376272
Based
>>
>anyone can change their name to end with a "berg" you faggots.....you need to have the large jew nose to go with it.
>>
Jewwww
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.