[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She won
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 45+2.png (391 KB, 600x514) Image search: [Google]
45+2.png
391 KB, 600x514
It's been called. Meet your Madame President.
>>
Im moving to mexico then. see ya faggets
>>
President Donald J. Trump
Get used to hearing that for the next 8 years.
You know it's inevitable.
>>
File: 1461977821934.jpg (75 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1461977821934.jpg
75 KB, 540x540
>>76372285
Actually, if it wasn't for the crime, it would be cozy to live in mexico...
>>
>>76372370
Even if Hillary wins, I'd only give her 2 years at most.
>>
>You will live under a Clinton administration for a second time in your life

Please look forward to the return of Nickelodean, The Offspring, and the Playstation 1
>>
File: 1450746381262.jpg (713 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1450746381262.jpg
713 KB, 1000x1000
that will be interesting
>>
You guys all act as if it really made a difference who they put in the office. They are all just puppets in the hands of big money. Sure, there is some leeway, but as soon as one of them gets out of whack he gets whacked. There is no such thing as democracy, WAKE UP!
>>
She won't win when people realize if she's elected they will have to listen to her high-pitch banshee-like shouting for 4 years.
>>
>>76372437
So close to the equator, climate change might burn it off the earth.
>>
>>76372370
Trump won't get a second term, assuming clinton gives up finally next election.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.