[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a friend who is half American and experiences discrimination
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.gif (36 KB, 1181x788) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
36 KB, 1181x788
I have a friend who is half American and experiences discrimination because of it. He gets strange looks, and some even stop talking to him altogether when they find out he's American. He's even been beaten up because of it. Do Americans experience a lot of racism abroad and is that why you mostly stay at home?
>>
>>76371452
Mostly when I'm abroad I experience fear and terror from the natives. I don't understand why, but it may be because they expect me to whip out an air force and start bombing everything in sight. Feels good, man.
>>
I don't have those kinds of problems, but it was hard for me to get a bank account here due to being born in USA (even though I'm also french). I think it's due to some new US laws that create more paperwork/hassles for banks here. Allegedly the feds are keeping tabs on americans with foreign bank accounts in order to crack down on tax evaders, but my guess is that people with enough money will just find other ways to not pay taxes.
>>
>>76371452
It's generally accepted that common American is of lower cognitive ability and most people don't waste time on retards.
>>
>>76371452
People are extremely nice everywhere in Mexico.

Americans are barely nice to Americans though. People are GIGANTIC ass holes 24/7 in L.A., Chicago and New York City.
>>
>>76371452
A few Americans comitted suicide in my school because of this too, got bullied to death by a Paraguayan for being "the fat retards"

I dunno why all the hate though, i think they are normal people
>>
>>76371452
There is and has been a tremendous amount of anti-American sentiment in Western Europe.

Trump has no issue taking on Merkel, Cameron, and Mayor Paki. I have no doubt if Trump is elected that this anti-Americanism will spark a happening between us.
>>
>>76371452
Americans hardly even know what Europe is. Nobody talks about Europe, ever. People probably talk "the middle east" and "mexico" a bit.

Americans think they are the main characters of a video game and everybody else are non playable characters.
>>
>>76371452
Yeah some Norwegian on a ravioli message board bullied me and then I drank bleach.
>>
>Europeans will beat up Americans for being American
>will let in millions of sandniggers
>>
>>76375037
mmmm, bleach.. I sometimes soak cloths in it and hang them around the house. not op
>>
>>76375645
Dude why you gotta lie?
>>
>>76371452
Depends on the country/area/people. Never been to France but I hear it's one of the worst in Western Europe. I had little trouble in Eastern Europe, however, other than the language barrier. Canada/Mexico don't really count since they're used to us.
>>
I'm an American playing baseball in Canada. Only thing I notice is people crossing the street or getting off the sidewalk when I go by
>>
Yeah those scary Norwegians...
Careful they might try on your mom's panties
>>
"American" isn't a race, idiot.
>>
>>76371452
>half American
>gets bullied by Europeans

This is very disappointing. Low energy. Sad.
>>
>>76376011
Must be mudslimes or timid Asians.
>>
Why would I go to Europe?

We have niggers and poor people here too, I'm not gonna buy an expensive plane ticket just to see more of them.
>>
>>76375645
>not op
>board with IDs
>>
File: Checkmahdubs.jpg (22 KB, 472x472) Image search: [Google]
Checkmahdubs.jpg
22 KB, 472x472
>>76374111

>t. Soviet Bloc

Maybe wait till you live in a relevant country before you insult others.

Also, checked.
>>
>>76371452
Mostly I experience respect. Europeans stop talking when I enter a room (I'm very tall, 6'3", and have a bulky, dominant build) and immediately turn to observe me. They know not to make eye contact though. I have a boisterous voice that many Europeans are unused to, and they will snap to attention when I announce my presence. When I was studying in the UK, people would instinctively give me the lead role in group assignments. Sometimes foreigners asked me questions about New York City and Hollywood, stuff like that, and I'd explain to them that they're overrated and Boston is much better.
>>
>>76376176
Around blacks, never relax.
I would cross the road too
>>
>>76371452
From my experience:

Iceland loves me
Scotland loves me
England is to busy destroying itself to notice me
Spain is out to lunch
France is terrified of me
Germany is to busy destroying itself to notice me
Czech Republic (whatever it's calling itself) loves me
Norway loves me
Sweden is to busy destroying itself to notice me
>>
>>76376232
>They know not to make eye contact though

Kind've blew it there with your fantasy.
>>
>>76376105
it is
>>
>half American

What does this even mean?
>>
>>76376232
This, I'm 6'2" blonde and blue eyed and the French are all 5' and "swarthy"

I damn near caused car accidents, people stared with their jaws open.
>>
>>76371452
>half American
what the fuck is that supposed to mean? american isn't a race

I've never left america so I don't know
>>
>>76376386
It could be several things: one parent is american (so half your family tree). Or it could mean you have dual nationality. Or quite possibly both. Since people travel a lot these days, it's not uncommon.
>>
>>76376232
This was my experience. Not one person there knew how to speak with conviction. It was like walking into a country full of timid gays. There's no wonder foreign men are taking their women when all the men there are worried about how well-limp their Oxfords make their wrists look.

Europeans will be outbred in a few years anyway. Best not to kick them while they're down.
>>
File: 1442302532747.gif (2 MB, 255x230) Image search: [Google]
1442302532747.gif
2 MB, 255x230
>>76375037
>ravioli message board
>>
>>76371452
Raise your hand if you're a Russian shill, that means you buddy.
>>
>>76371452
>experiences discrimination because of it.
Shameful.

I'm half English/New Zealander and get absolutely no discrimination at all. None.
It's alright having two nationalities. I get to vote in both, but visiting my family costs a fucking fortune. It's not like flying to France or Norway for £40 each way.

NZ is fucking on the other side of the planet. My sis wants me to go back, but I'm settled here - wife and kids. I can't just go back. I visit every year for six weeks.

UK culture is very similar to NZ culture. It's very close. I love them both.
Any other dual nationality bros here?
>>
>>76371452
I have a hard time believing this I have lived in Poland for 3 years. I've trav lied all over Europe I've been to France, Austria, Netherlands, Czech rebublic, Germany, and UK and I've never had anyone do anything or say anything bad because I'm American. Most people are just doing there job and selling you what you want they don't give a shit about you. The people I've meet and talked to who are not working have never had a problem that I'm American
>>
>>76377012
Yeah, same as you but here instead
>>
File: 1382638414020.jpg (55 KB, 410x380) Image search: [Google]
1382638414020.jpg
55 KB, 410x380
>>76376232
>>76376405
>burgerclaps bragging about their height
>not even over 190cm
>>
>>76377258
I'm 3meters and represent the Yautja race.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.