[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Racism is power+prejudice, blacks can have prejudice but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>Racism is power+prejudice, blacks can have prejudice but never power over 'x' group because of "misinformation".
>So, I guess if we're changing the meaning of words, we can change everything else as well! Stop manipulating the dictionary and common knowledge to make you feel better.

>Aryan is defined as blonde haired, blue eyed individuals.
>What about the true Aryans, the Iranian people?

Hitler's Aryan can, at best, be considered an offshoot of what the word truly represents: the Iranian people. Don't stoop to liberal doublethink, here.

Also, Iranians are not white, they are Iranian. Their skin is Mediterranean, or an equatorial tan, some white-passing. Point is, they are Iranian.
>>
File: 53_bce_carrhae.jpg (37 KB, 554x317) Image search: [Google]
53_bce_carrhae.jpg
37 KB, 554x317
Who even cares about being white... being white is overrated. Dont rely on your race so much.

Look at what real aryans (Iranians) do with invading whites.
>>
>>76371322
>Iranians are not white
>>
>>76371668
I'm Iranian myself, I am proud of my heritage. Many of us look white, and there is a lot of genetic evidence that we are closely related, but our nation evolved closer to the equator than our European cousins, making us more Mediterranean than your kind. You can keep your heritage and identity, and we will keep ours.
This was just about how the word Aryan has a different meaning.
>>
>>76371322
'aryan' and 'white' are non-words because the meaning changes depending on time in history and who you ask.

>>76371322

I'm Iranian and I can't stand Iranian diaspora. You faggots always get caught up with the usage of aryan or white and whether Westerners group us with them or with the other Easterners. Grow the fuck up you fucking losers.
>>
>>76371322
>>
Which is why nationalism should be separated from fascism which should in turn be separated from ideas of racial superiority
>>
File: b_thermopylae_480bc.jpg (19 KB, 520x387) Image search: [Google]
b_thermopylae_480bc.jpg
19 KB, 520x387
>>76371322
persians got rekt back in the good ol' days, pal
>>
>>76371837
See
>>76371766

>>76371910
At least our nation can survive, even with Zionist sanctions imposed on us. Yours can't even survive in the EU.
>>
>>76371910
>that file name

The Greeks lost at Thermopylae and the Spartans turned it into a propaganda piece.
>>
>>76372044
You have to take advantage of a defeat if you can, no? Still, it wasn't merely a defeat, it was a way to get Sparta into the war and succeded.

>>76371967
Our nation has survived persianbro, and sure as fuck isn't backward islamic shithole, it's on its way to becoming backward shithole.

I respect Iranians more than any other mid-east or easterner, but that islamic pestilence stains you.
>>
>>76372309
I'll give you the Islamic win, that was a sad day whether you regarded us as enemies or not. I'd take a knee if Greece fell to those kiddy fuckers as well. We should just nuke Riyadh, what use is a barbaric cult of retards who are using the teethless nature of the modern Western world (after it has allowed women the vote) to expand their influence?
>>
>>76372309
Our nation survived better than you assume. The language is pretty much unchanged in 1200 years. I can still read the Shahnameh that is 1000 years old.

Iran isn't a shithole because of Islam. It's a shithole because it was depopulated by the Mongols in 1200's and then by the Tamerlang and his Turks in the 1400's. Then the Silk Road died when the Europeans found direct trade routes to the East and the economy and population is growing more in the last century than the 800 years before it.

Islam is a very Iranian religion. All the hadiths and early scholars were Persian. All the art and architecture is just rehashed designs off Sassanid and Zoroastrian stuff from beforehand. A lot of Islamic values like the veil, praying 5 times a day and dualism comes from Zoroastrianism.

The future looks better for Iran than it does for Greece, I think
>>
>>76372309
Also I've been told by people that have visited Iran that it's pretty much like Greece. This is astounding to me as Iran has been under intense sanctions for 35 years and has no friends in the world. Your democracy is more incompetent than our government and we have the very worst people in the country running ours
>>
>>76372651
Islam was spread by the sword to almost every nation it conquered because they gave them the choice: convert or die. In Iran, some of the population embraced Islam and fought alongside the Arabs in the cultural, religious, and physical war: traitors.
Islam isn't the cause, but it sure didn't help. There was a dark period, a devolution, when Islam was introduced. You speak of our cultural influence on Islam as if it is a good thing. Shame on you if that is what you truly believe.
>>
>>76372651
>Islam is a very Iranian religion

No, islam had to adapt to your people, just how christianity adapted to european peoples. There are many influences of ancient religions in both catholics and orthodox christians, this doesn't make christianity more Greek/Russian/Italian/German etc. it just adapted.

Don't even get me started on our "democracy". What I have to say about the pathetic system we call: "greek state" is that it is greatly anti-greek.
>>
>>76373281
I agree, only a cuck would accept the enemy with open arms. This might just be usual Aussie shitposting. Don't wear your defeat with a smile, you mongrel. Ours is a history of great victory, but untimely defeat as well. Hopefully we can have a revolution and oust the Islamic dictatorship for something more Iranian.
>>
>>76373482
Agreed and hope for that too, it would be a nice day
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.