[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"(The Turks) will be destroyed. They will be eradic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1465250279584.jpg (491 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465250279584.jpg
491 KB, 1920x1080
>"(The Turks) will be destroyed. They will be eradicated because they are a nation that was built without God’s blessing. One third of the Turks will go back to where they came from, the depths of Turkey. One third will be saved because they will become Christians, and the other third will be killed in this war."
>"Turkey will be dissected in 3 or 4 parts. The countdown has begun. We will take the lands that belong to us, the Armenians will take theirs and the Kurds their own. The Kurdish issue is at the works"
>"Turkey will be dissected. This will be to our benefit as a nation. This way our villages will be liberated, our enslaved homelands. Constantinople will be liberated, will become Greek again. Hagia Sophia will open again"

http://greece.greekreporter.com/2015/11/25/some-greeks-turn-to-elder-paisios-prophecies-on-russia-turkey-conflict/

Will you be there anon? The day Hagia Sophia has its first liturgy since 1453? When those ugly minarets fall down, and the most glorious City on earth is finally free?

The countdown has begun.
>>
File: image.jpg (420 KB, 400x622) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
420 KB, 400x622
I can't wait
>>
File: Palaiologos-Dynasty-Eagle.png (50 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
Palaiologos-Dynasty-Eagle.png
50 KB, 403x403
make it happen
>>
File: 14649846266960.jpg (33 KB, 451x506) Image search: [Google]
14649846266960.jpg
33 KB, 451x506
>>76370798
fuck gives.
My acestors used to place they shields all over this walls, when they were still pagan.
Christians are utter cucks.
>>
>>76372573
?
>>
Turks are bro as fuck besides the ones who are muzzies. Erdogan being shit doesn't mean the entire nation is shit.

Also pay denbts
>>
>>76372757
?
>>
>>76372857
But pretty much everyone there is a muzzie, thats the problem
>>
File: 1451952835567.jpg (40 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1451952835567.jpg
40 KB, 640x480
I'll ride with Russia against Turkey and I'd ride with them against my own country if they wanted.
>>
>>76370798
>"Turkey will be dissected in 3 or 4 parts. The countdown has begun. We will take the lands that belong to us, the Armenians will take theirs and the Kurds their own. The Kurdish issue is at the works"
>"Turkey will be dissected. This will be to our benefit as a nation. This way our villages will be liberated, our enslaved homelands. Constantinople will be liberated, will become Greek again. Hagia Sophia will open again"

Oh, why don't you just do this Greece?
>>
>>76373282
Or you are just sitting /comfy/ in eu in nato(Turkey is your ally) while Germany pay for you and wait when someone will fight against Turkey for you?
>>
>>76370798
Turks has more soldier than Greece population.
You lost several wars against turkey, even when you was allied with a world power.

The problem with Greece is your stupid ego and low IQ in population. You should focus in rebuilding your country and society, pay taxes and work as hard as the rest of Europe, that means retirement with 68.

You fucking lazy gyros kebab.
>>
>>76375735
Shut up, Mustafa.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.