[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If George Washington had agreed to be king this cunt wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
If George Washington had agreed to be king this cunt wouldn't be on the verge of being elected president.
>>
monarchs are tyranny
georgie would never agree to that
>>
>>76370346
wow, the next POTUS got good booty
>>
>>76370346
she's not.

she has yet to stump the trump.
>>
>>76370346
> She wouldn't be on the verge of being president

She's not...
>>
>>76370346
HIGH TEST
>>
>>76370346

The founders never imagined modern man would cuck out and let bitches vote. It's been a deathblow to white men and there is no taking it back.
>>
File: 3539038807002.jpg (656 KB, 900x1220) Image search: [Google]
3539038807002.jpg
656 KB, 900x1220
>>76370514

He's already stumped

Bernie is simply going to run third party and win the election by turning it into a 3 way dance.

Too many people hate Trump and Clinton.

>This week NBC found that 47% of voters would consider a third-party candidate if Clinton and Trump were the major-party nominees.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3170371/will-bernie-sanders-try-an-independent-run-at-the-white-house-he-may-have-just-hinted-at-bucking-the-democratic-party-and-running-alone/
>>
>>76370346
Guys, i have a serious problem. I dreamt i fucked Hillary in some bathrooms. I can't get that idea out of my head now, it even gets me aroused once i see this pic.
>Send help
>>
>>76370346
*vomits*
>>
>>76370656
>implying that 3rd partier isn't cuck Gary Johnson who already polls 10%

ironically, i voted for johnson in '12
>>
>>76370806
so was it young hillary or old hillary?

young hill was a very fuckable sociopath, desu
>>
How is it too late for Third Party nominations on the ballots in some states when neither the republican or democrat party have put people up?
>>
>>76370346
THICC
H
I
C
C
>>
>>76370346
I've been saying that for years.
>>
>>76370346
Dat ass. No wonder Bill cheats.
>>
>>76370404
Its all degrees of tyranny. The modern POTUS has more power than any king of old could dream of.
>>
>>76372293
>The modern POTUS has more power than any king of old could dream of.
you couldn't be more wrong

ye olde kings had absolute authority, American Prez has nothing like that.
>>
>>76372436
Oh but you're wrong. Absolute monarchs in ages past never had the real power to extend their reach into the day to day lives of the citizenry like the prez and his many federal departments have. Such is the power granted by modern bureaucracy.
>>
So where is everyone going once it's offical? I will not fight for that wench in WW3. It's Argentina or bringing by bloodline back to Sicily for me
>>
>>76370346
Thicc
>>
File: clinton-dancing.jpg (66 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
clinton-dancing.jpg
66 KB, 550x400
Fake Pic have the real one
>>
>>76371526
Old Hillary. I wouldn't be asking for help if it was young Hillary. In my i begged her for sex in a beach bathroom
>>
>>76374235
In my dream,*
>>
>>76372436
>ye olde kings had absolute authority

Magna Carta, mate.
>>
>>76370656
>Too many people hate Trump and Clinton.
True but a great many of us who hate the 2 of them, consider Sanders a joke that could go horribly south if elected.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.