[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spains opinion of American Mexicans and Mexico Mexicans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5
File: Flag_of_Spain.svg.png (35 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
35 KB, 750x500
What are your opinions spaniards ? I wish to know. My friend says he hates mexicans.
>>
We suck. The End
>>
My Mexican friend said that he hates Spaniards
>>
I love Spaniards, they just keep coming here and purring their cash on my city, keep them coming Spaniards, no moors tho.
>>
BUILD THE WALL
>>
>>76370927
second this shit
>>
i love you guys. pol is my home
>>
They are bro tier, except the retarded ones who keep demanding their "stolen gold".
>>
Mexicans: tacos, burritos, mariachis, cartels, people sleeping siesta wearing a big sombrero near a cactus.
Americans: guns, burgers, fat people, more guns.
Mexican americans: same as mexicans.
>>
>>76369235
Most Mexicans are bros. A shame about their country, though. Mexico has way more potential than Spain yet they keep fucking it up again and again.
Looking at the history of my own country I guess I can completely relate.
>>
>>76373891

Shouldn't they be asking the Ruskies for your gold?
>>
>>76373891
Kek we didn't even had gold back then..
>>
Bring back the empire. Spain should take back Latin America, we fucked up.
>>
>>76370304
It's mutual hate.

They're upset because we colonized them.
We're upset because we didn't finish the job.
>>
>>76373891
Wasnt it silver?
>>
>>76375217
>we didn't finish the job.
Why didn't you?
>>
Mexican matadors and bulls are superior to cuck-spain's
>>
They are mostly nice, so its ok
>>
>>76375217
You made a mistake. That clay could still have been yours.
>>
>>76374975
Gold for weapons
It was kinda far...
>>
>>76375245
>Why didn't you?
We thought it'd be a nice prank for the new settlers.
>>
>>76375245
Obviously because Mexicans kicked their ass out of America. Mexico also went on to kick France's ass too.

>>76374113
Mexican Americans have a ton of guns to go with our tacos and burgers.
>>
>>76375385
Or you guys took a siesta that's long overdue from being over
>>
>>76375474
>Obviously because Mexicans kicked their ass out of America.
Literally an Spanish inquisitor saving Mexico from the french degeneracy revolted and claimed its independence. Ever wondered why there are white mexicans? Literally the spanish version of what /pol/ wants to do in Namibia.
>>
>>76369235
Not actually from Spain, but Spanish blood...

I've always had a deep seated irritation with mexicans and similar people, but I'm guessing that's mostly because of how degenerate most of them are.
>>
>>76369235
>What are your opinions spaniards ?
You were top dog once. Now that title goes to mexico.
>>
>>76374647
Franc's Spain has repeatedly asked for its return (500 tonnes). Soviets response was "we don't know what you are talking about".
>>
>>76376162
To be fair it was republican spain's gold
>>
>>76376094
>You were top dog once. Now that title goes to mexico.

Literally wut? What has Mexico achieved that rivals Spain?
>>
File: 1465156731225.png (53 KB, 865x966) Image search: [Google]
1465156731225.png
53 KB, 865x966
Mexicans, and all hispanic America, are members of our civilization. Bros then.

Unfortunately, all iberians share a self-conflict spirit; we fight between us if there isn't a common enemy.
>>
>>76377023
> Mexicans, and all hispanic America, are members of our civilization. Bros then.

You are saying they adopted their nigger mentality from you guys? Fuck you then.
>>
>>76377366
No. I say that nig mentality is your fault. Hispanic culture is nice and civilizated, we build viceroyalties (new kingdoms), no colonies. How many universities build the british in yours 13 colonies?

The corruption of Mexico is caused by yankee degeneracy, start at independence by masonry. All primitive aspects of latin-american culture born in the USA, like maras in Nicaragua or narco in Mexico.
>>
>>76377628
>No. I say that nig mentality is your fault.
Get the fuck out of here.

> The corruption of Mexico is caused by yankee degeneracy
Fucking kill yourself you faggot. Most Mexicans, especially the ones rioting in San Jose, are racist towards whites and hate Spain. These people were primitive before Spain came to their lands.

You had one fucking job and you fucked it up.
>>
>>76377366
We do it too, don't act like we are any different.

Your country only exists because of Anglo infighting
>>
>>76377898
>Your country only exists because of Anglo infighting

KYS RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>76369235
what are mexicans?
never heard of it
>>
>>76377726

Go to cry heretic. Spain civilizated this lands and you barbarize it later. Degeneracy and niggery is murica heritage.
>>
I spent great times with mexicans but I think we had to have killed all the aztecs and repoblate the territory with spanish people. I think we are a superior race.
We didnt kill you because Catholicism: our mission was to evangelize. (Stupid...)
>>
>>76378336
fuck you spic go back to your jungle
>>76377726 is right the reason you're not like us or at least like argentina is your junglemonkey blood, you spics have no loyalties and have betrayed us time and again in history
>>
>>76376778
tacos
>>
>>76378703
Estudia un poco de historia imbécil. Las traiciones a la Hispanidad se dieron en todo el territorio imperial por la masonería implantada por los ingleses. ¿O acaso nuestro compatriota Riego no fue un traidor igual que los "libertadores"?
La mayoria de rebeldes fueron criollos. Los nativos se mantuvieron casi siempre del lado realista, y bien que hacian pues fueron despues las democracias liberales las que los expropiaron y diezmaron.
>>
File: kkkgurl.jpg (46 KB, 940x640) Image search: [Google]
kkkgurl.jpg
46 KB, 940x640
>>76378974
You are still a disgusting 1,50m tall brown monkey
we should've genocided you like the english did.
Your immigration here is destroying the country as it is in the US. You are not welcome
>>
>>76378974
Riego no hizo nada malo.
>>
File: PicsArt_06-07-12.19.49.jpg (411 KB, 1773x1773) Image search: [Google]
PicsArt_06-07-12.19.49.jpg
411 KB, 1773x1773
Yeah...blood brothers....
>>
>>76379493
WE WUZ Cortez N SHEEIT.
>>
File: 1460338271936.jpg (191 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1460338271936.jpg
191 KB, 1080x720
>>76369235
Spanish = Mexicans

literally all the mexicans I know say they're spanish...
>>
>>76379608
Just because they say it doesn't mean they are. If they're brown they're mestizo period.
>>
>>76379097
>that filename
Good thing I know my Spanish culture or I'd be triggered.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.