[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it in Trumps power to legalize reefer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 960x716
Is it in Trumps power to legalize reefer?
>>
>>76365600
No, but he can tell the DEA to worry about other shit than busting state-legal pot shops.
>>
>>76365773
Which they can promptly ignore and then tell Trump (the President) that as head of the Executive branch is job is to enforce the rule of law.
>>
>>76365600
Yes.
>>
NO DRUGS
>>
>>76365773
>>76366083
>Trump isn't a gigantic statist cuck
>>
>>76365600
He could, but it would likely take a few years at least before it actually happened.
Also, the best he'll do is legalizing it for medical purposes ala California
>>
He better, I want to get stoned and jizz all over animie girls. mfw verification asks to click the images of grass. PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON, he lived by the seaaa, he frolicked in the Autumn mist, jizzing on ANIMEEE BOOOTTYYYYYY
>>
File: fdh.jpg (11 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
fdh.jpg
11 KB, 300x224
#doubleshitpostforkek
>>
>>76366083
but, the DEA is apart of the executive branch, and therefore an executive order would work to decriminalize da reefer
>>
>>76367759
You can change the captcha in the settings.
>>
>>76365600
>smoking weed since high school
>legal/illegal doesn't matter
>Buy in bulk
>best price
>minimal illegal transactions
>Transport it once to your home
>smoke weed at home
>Drug laws are now meaningless

The only time people get caught with weed is when they have it in their car, the smoke it some place that they obviously shouldn't, or they are a dealer.

If pot being illegal makes it too difficult for you to smoke pot, then you are already so stupid you don't need to smoke pot.

I'm just glad that since weed legality isn't a big issue for me I don't go full BERNout just because of Dude Weed LMAO politics.

My top issue is muh guns
>>
>implying Trump would ever legalize weed
>implying weed SHOULD be legalized

I hope all you degenerate druggies get busted and raped in prison like you deserve. What has /pol/ become that degeneracy like this has ANY support whatsoever? Cucks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.