[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK /pol/, I'm really undecided on this vote to leave the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: british-flagT.gif (1 KB, 100x63) Image search: [Google]
british-flagT.gif
1 KB, 100x63
OK /pol/, I'm really undecided on this vote to leave the EU, but I am starting to lean towards remain. Every good argument I've heard for leave has been countered completely by a remain argument.

Give me a reason to vote leave that can't be countered!
>>
>>76363738
>Give me a reason to vote leave that can't be countered!
It's the European Union.
/thread
>>
>>76363738
Who gives a fuck you human filth.
>>
only gays want to remain
>>
>>76363738
I can't vote in it so I don't give a fuck
>>
If you leave, youll just have to pay ridiculous tariffs on everything. Plus the UK has one of *the best* EU deals worked out. You're hardly in it as it is. Oh, and if Scotland votes on independence again, things may end up differently if they are leaving the UK to join the EU...

But hey, what do I know, Im just a faggot
>>
File: coin toss.gif (408 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
coin toss.gif
408 KB, 500x210
>>76363738
Flip a coin on polling day. That's what i'm going to do.
>>
>>76363738
>Give me a reason to vote leave that can't be countered
Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and the IMF said we shouldn't
>>
>>76363738
It's the year 2016.
>>
>>76363738
Your country is a member of an organization that is trying its hardest to create a totalitarian European state.

What more reasons do you need?
Unless you want people who you don't know and never voted for controlling your life you should leave.
>>
Immigration.
>>
>>76363738
The economic consequences of leave by the remain camp have just been blown way out of proportion.
You will still be part of the Economic area just like swiss or norway.
So the question really is, do you want any part of your governance to be dictated by an outsider, while you pay them a substantial fee to govern you?
>>
>>76363738
Reasons to stay:
1) Once you leave the EU, you won't be able to re-enter in the future without substantial concessions. The UK has a good deal and a lot of carvouts and special exceptions which you'll never get again
2) You can always leave at a later time, now is not the only time.

Reasons to leave:
1) Europe is knee deep in *mass rape*. You might want to not go down that path
2) The EU is a retarded, undemocratic system with a stupid bank policy. The more integrated the UK is with it, the more it is exposed, even if it has its own currency and bank.
>>
>>76363738
>Should I abandon this sinking ship?
>I think I should, but I'm told the water is cold and I may get splashed as I swim to a lifeboat.
>Sure, the ship is on fire and there's a madman stabbing people on the deck, but the water *might* have an eel or two and they *could* bite me.
>>
>>76364212
>You can always leave at a later time, now is not the only time.
No second referendum will happen.
Not within 50 years.
>>
>>76364212
>now is not the only time
>rapefugees are flooding europe
>>
>>76364274

Brilliant
>>
File: Jonesfirstforrope.jpg (59 KB, 511x511) Image search: [Google]
Jonesfirstforrope.jpg
59 KB, 511x511
>>76363738
You will be able to vote out people who make decisions that effect your - and the people around you - lives if you don't agree with them.

Also all major economists agree that Europe is now under a state of long term 'stagflation'. The EU is exactly what it doesn't need.

>Reasons to Remain:
>...
>...
>>
File: union flag specifications.png (116 KB, 1400x790) Image search: [Google]
union flag specifications.png
116 KB, 1400x790
>>76363738
Sort that fucking flag out, mate. It's in reverse.

The white diagonal should be thicker on the top left and bottom left.
Your flag has the red diagonal at the top in those locations.

For fuck's sake. Delete it. And if necessary, repost it. Pic very related.
And please don't call it the Union Jack. It's the Union Flag.

See the difference between pic (correct specifications) and the image you posted?
Sort it out, lad. Please.
>>
We're not leaving Europe, we're leaving the EU.
>>
Watch Brexit the Movie, friend, you will not be able to deny the facts. It's available on youtube and vimeo.
>>
>>76364015
>tariffs
maybe but there's no reason the UK can't just trade more with other countries and especially the commonwealth. even without that i think i'd pick paying more for shit over having my country controlled by a bunch of foreign politicians and importing niggers by the millions
>>
We are not European, we are Anglo. We are in a foreign union that we should never have been part of in the first place.

Europe was always just a bunch of foreigners being invaded by other foreigners.
>>
It's summer so i'll bite:

http://www.westernspring.co.uk/the-coudenhove-kalergi-plan-the-genocide-of-the-peoples-of-europe/
>>
>>76364799

Fuck, my bad. Can't believe I missed that
>>
File: Vote Leave.jpg (38 KB, 729x485) Image search: [Google]
Vote Leave.jpg
38 KB, 729x485
>>76367611
It's alright. Just don't do it again.
>>
>>76363738
you have fucking zero say in any of your laws
you are feed the illusion of democracy
the EU is a dictatorship, and a fucking shit one at that.
also if you remain in this union dont expect the rest of the commonwealth to remain a party to "great" Britain, because we are fucking over this illusion of democracy
>>
>>76363738
You've posted the flag upside down you bellend
>>
A vote to remain is a vote to decrease your democracy.A vote to leave is a vote to increase your democracy. Everything else is Bullshit.
>>
>>76363738
Euro crises.
P.I.G.S. debt problems.
Ukraine war.
Greece permanent debt slavery.
Mass migration, destabilising stable countries.
Corruption.
Removal of democracy.
Suppression of free speech, and personal freedoms.
Loss of personal privacy.
The list go's on and on.
This is probably our last chance to get out before it implodes.
If it doesn't within Europe your looking at a future, of small weak economic units. Without the power to affect the decisions of the commissioners. Created by breaking down the old nations and eradicating their history. It's happening now. No more Britain, no more France or Spain or Germany. Power in the hands of the rich, people as work units, or toys for social experiments.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.