[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You bump into Bernie and his crew, he seems worried and rushed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 900x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 900x674
You bump into Bernie and his crew, he seems worried and rushed but he stops to shake your hand, what do you do?
>>
shake his hand and steal his wristwatch
>>
>>76362647
Steal his podium like niggers did
>>
Suck his dick
>>
File: 1462827706707.png (115 KB, 220x222) Image search: [Google]
1462827706707.png
115 KB, 220x222
>>76362647
>Tell him this:
HILLARY CLINTON IS THE ONLY CHOICE FOR WHITE NATIONALISTS!

HILLARY CLINTON IS THE ONLY CHOICE WE HAVE IF WE WISH TO PRESERVE A HOMELAND FOR WHITE CHILDREN

I STAND WITH HER

YOU SHOULD TOO ANONS

IF YOU WANT TO RE-SEGREGATE THE RACES, IF YOU WISH TO DIMINISH THE INFLUENCE OF THE KIKES, YOU NEED TO SUPPORT HILLARY

SHE IS THE ONLY ON WHO CAN SAVE THE WHITE RACE
>>
"I'm voting for Hillary she actually care about the People"
>>
>>76362647
Act like i'm going to shake it, then whip my hand away and slick my hair while proclaiming "Ha! Too slow!"
>>
Avoid contact as he wants to redistribute my hand to an amputee
>>
>>76362647
Ask him where my free Mac is. :^)

http://dailycaller.com/2016/06/06/californians-cool-with-getting-free-ipads-macbooks-if-they-vote-for-bernie-video/
>>
>>76362773
are italians white?
>>
>>76363179
>italy
>white
>>
>>76363179
olive-skin, we are green
>>
>>76363308
aren't romanians all charred looking
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.