[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone so fucking obsessed with Muslims? Every day I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: 1458402712143.png (57 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
1458402712143.png
57 KB, 240x255
Why is everyone so fucking obsessed with Muslims? Every day I scroll through the news and it's Muslim this, Islam this, Ramadan this. Why
>>
>>76360483
Their high frequency of spontaneous human combustion makes them an object of scientific interest
>>
>>76360483
because they are destroying western europe.
>>
File: 1461782926446.png (388 KB, 960x954) Image search: [Google]
1461782926446.png
388 KB, 960x954
Because we're trying to compromise between becoming a progressive friendly open society and also having incredibly invasive policing methods to keep us safe from the people we're letting in.
>>
They're a bit pushy and explode in rage if you don't accept their beliefs.

It's kind of the opposite of the ideals western society is built upon.
>>
File: 1376283253634.jpg (482 KB, 1200x611) Image search: [Google]
1376283253634.jpg
482 KB, 1200x611
>>76360552

First post best post
>>
File: 1464492734056.png (166 KB, 618x600) Image search: [Google]
1464492734056.png
166 KB, 618x600
>>76360711
>>
once you live somewhere like israel, you understand their danger
>>
>>76360483
I used to be a pro-Muslim post-Zionist but there's no making it work. Islam will bring a punishing crisis upon itself, followed by a reformation. The elite are pushing Islam because they think they can control it, just like the CIA sponsoring al-Qaeda/ISIS/Nusra.
>>
>>76360483
They've got a funny way of doing things that cause them to show up in the news for terrible reasons. One political side likes to pretend they're angels who do no wrong, the other political side like to see them as barbarian demonic invaders.

It's a perfect storm for viewers and readers, really. Endless fights about them, because they pit two world views directly against each other, one in which everybody is deep down a good person, and the other in which being skeptical of others and their motives is healthy.
>>
File: 1436790950130.png (32 KB, 514x352) Image search: [Google]
1436790950130.png
32 KB, 514x352
>>76360909
>one in which everybody is deep down a good person,
>and the other in which being skeptical of others and their motives is healthy.

hmm seems like evolution would definitely prefer one of these views, and dismiss the other as a liability.
>>
>>76360483

I've posted the following many times, yet, no one is able to connect the dots. You are experiencing what the following talks about.

[about Katniss]
President Snow: She's not who they think she is. She's not a leader. She just wants to save her own skin. It's as simple as that.
Plutarch Heavensbee: I think that's true.
President Snow: She's become a beacon of hope for the rebellion, and she has to be eliminated.
Plutarch Heavensbee: I agree she should die, but in the right way, at the right time. It's moves and counter-moves, and it's all we gotta look at. Katniss Everdeen is a symbol. Their Mockingjay. They think she's one of them. We need to show that she's one of us. We don't need to destroy her, just the image, then we let the people do the rest.
President Snow: What do you propose?
Plutarch Heavensbee: Shut down the black markets, take away what little they have, then double the amount of floggings and executions. Put them on TV, broadcast them live, sow fear, more fear...
President Snow: It won't work. Fear does not work as long as they have hope, and Katniss Everdeen is giving them hope.
Plutarch Heavensbee: She's engaged. Make everything about that. What kind of dress is she gonna wear? - floggings. What's the cake gonna look like? - executions. Whose gonna be there? - fear. Blanket coverage. Shove it in their faces. Show them that she's one of us now.
[laughs]
Plutarch Heavensbee: They're gonna hate her so much they just might kill her for ya.
President Snow: Brilliant.
>>
>>76361165
You'd certainly think so, wouldn't you?
>>
>>76361452
What the FUCK are with those names? Jesus Christ. It's like a typewriter threw up.

I can't even read the content because the names are so stupid.
>>
>>76361753
It is from some teen show I think.
>>
>>76361753
>>76362025
hunger games
phillip seymour hoffman

basically keep putting something up in everyone's face that they don't like and eventually they'll fucking hate it
>>
>>76360483

Because the forces of Mordor assemble in the darkness, and the siege of Gondor is well underway.

Rise, men of the west.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.