[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DePaul President Says Milo Yiannopoulos Aimed To 'Ignite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
File: Holtschneider-2013.jpg (17 KB, 166x196) Image search: [Google]
Holtschneider-2013.jpg
17 KB, 166x196
https://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20160603/lincoln-park/depaul-president-apologizes-for-deafening-silence-after-protests-tension

>In the Thursday email, Holtschneider apologized for the harm "unleashed by a speaker whose intent was to ignite racial tensions and demean those most marginalized, both in our society and at DePaul."

>He also acknowledged that his first email didn't have the desired effect.

>"They read my letter about free speech as they were still shaking from the frightening effects of the hate speech they experienced. They further felt exposed and blamed for the escalation of the crowd’s behavior," he wrote.

>"And I’m concerned that my own silence in recent days, as we’ve begun a series of meetings to hear people’s feelings firsthand, has been deafening," Holtschneider said.
>>
File: ,.jpg (29 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
,.jpg
29 KB, 543x960
>>76358428
Why is a jewish man a president of a Catholic university anyways
>>
What a cuck. There will always be tension between the races.
>>
>>76358428
Catholics are cucks, what else is new?
>>
He's literally said nothing about blacks except that BLM is retarded. He talks about toxic feminism.
>>
>>76358821

Right - he did not speak of race. Holtschneider is lying. As a priest, isn't he accountable to a bishop or some other person in his diocese? Can we appeal to them to discipline him?
>>
File: [Loses Hope].jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
[Loses Hope].jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>76358428
As someone who was raised Catholic and has great respect for its history, tradition, and contribution to Western Civilization, Christianity deserves to die. Literally all Christcucks these days are ultra liberal progressive cowards that have abandoned the traditional moral authoritative teachings of the church in favor of liberal dogma.

I don't think that Western Civilization is unsalvageable, but I don't think Christianity is, and it won't be through its teachings or leadership that we save it.
>>
>>76359022

The majority of the cucks are Catholics. Fuck off back to southern yurop where you belong.
>>
File: 1459631656494.jpg (129 KB, 640x1049) Image search: [Google]
1459631656494.jpg
129 KB, 640x1049
>>76358932
they're to busy molesting children and licking black feet
>>
>>76359107
I'm actually from a German Catholic town in the Midwest.
>>
>>76358428
>both in our society and at DePaul

Did this fucking idiot just publicly "admit" that DePaul marginalizes some of its student?
>>
>/pol/ is a Christian board, guys!!!
>>
File: 1465267255575.gif (490 KB, 382x498) Image search: [Google]
1465267255575.gif
490 KB, 382x498
>>76359022
Let's make a new religion, /pol/!
>>
File: 1461135168714.gif (553 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461135168714.gif
553 KB, 200x200
>>76359670
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>76358428
Well.... he is Catholic.
>>
>>76358428
As opposed to what? Black Lives Matter?

Fucking cucks.
>>
>>76358428
>shaking from the frightening effects of the hate speech they experienced
sounds legit did nobody know who he was when they decided to go to his event?
>>
>>76360735

The sickening thing is that he has not spoken once about the physical assault that occurred on camera.

He has not spoken once about the security guards not doing their job.

He has not spoken once about the police being turned away. People were denied their right to police protection.

He has not spoken once about what disciplinary measures, if any, will be applied to the students doing the disrupting and assault, or how the disruptors made the College Republicans feel.

He has not spoken once about how a faculty member encouraged the students to disrupt and praised them afterward, even after the assault, and how professors who encourage assault create an atmosphere of violence.

Shame on him.
>>
>>76362974

Actually I will add this - you know who else hasn't spoken about it?

The College Republicans.

I've been hoping they'd step up for two weeks but I'm very close to just saying they deserve it. The reason I haven't is that this erosion of free speech affects more than just them.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.