[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazilian girl attacked by 2 angry mobs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: violacion-rio-de-janeiro1.jpg (28 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
violacion-rio-de-janeiro1.jpg
28 KB, 620x350
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-36395267

got any links?
>>
2?
>>
video or it didn't happen
>>
>>76360246
why do brazilians laugh with "KKKKKKK"?
>>
>>76360611
Too much listening to Moonman
>>
File: Bruxa.jpg (51 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
Bruxa.jpg
51 KB, 500x376
>>76360611
it's from cartoons (childhood)
witches laugh like that in cartoons
same sound of: cácácácá
>>
>>76361711
the more you know
>>
>The assault has provoked an online campaign against what campaigners call a culture of rape in Brazil.
Reflexively rolled my eyes, but who knows, maybe they actually have one.

>The United Nations group UN Women issued a statement calling for authorities to investigate the case, but to respect the victim and not victimise her once more by invading her privacy.
What the fuck? Is this a parody of bureaucracy or women?

>Brazilian media has come under sharp criticism for their slow reaction to the incident, which was picked up only after news of the video had circulated on social networks.
Even more what the fuck. If this is supposedly so common as to be indicative of the culture why would they be all over it, and besides how the fuck would they have known about it before the sites it got uploaded to?
>>
>>76357319
Someone had pics of her destroyed pussy
>>
>>76362681
I'm sure it's a lot more rapey down there than here but rape culture doesn't exist outside of the middle east.
>>
it would be racist to call out all of brazil's dark colored friends
>>
>>76357319
Why you want to see that?
>>
>>76357319
She wasn't attacked, bitch wanted multiple dicks for drugs and bitch had multiple dicks for drugs,
But the media will tell otherwise, because women are always victims.
>>
build the wall
>>
>>76363323

>what is india
>>
>>76363323
>I'm sure it's a lot more rapey down there than here
I though America have the biggest rape stadistic in the America continent. Well, maybe Brazil beat you.
>>
>>76357319
The hell is gawker when you actually need them.
>>
Links please
>>
>>76357319
fap fap fap
>>
>>76363965
by sheer numbers probably but per capitia noooo
http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
>>
>>76357319
I remember the thread when this first happened. There was just a video of her naked on a bed and seemingly unconscious from whatever drugs she was doing. These two guys just laughing at her in Portuguese and checking out her raw pussy.

I thought this was consensual though? She's a literal crack whore who agreed to fuck 30+ guys for drugs.
>>
>>76363965
Also UK used to be higher then us but they got grouped with the EU.

Notice how high Sweden is. Sweden Yes!!!
>>
>>76363323
Uh check your privilege shitlord. Rape culture is everywhere from guys googling us girls on the street to advertising promoting sexist messages like women and cleaning or cooking!
>>
Is this the school bathroom girl who fucked 30 other students on camera in between classes or a different one??
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.