[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long until unisex multi stall bathrooms are common at United
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: trapezium.jpg (290 KB, 2728x1984) Image search: [Google]
trapezium.jpg
290 KB, 2728x1984
How long until unisex multi stall bathrooms are common at United Statian universities?
>>
>>76356823
2 drunk to understand but I've seen this therad 2000 tiems befor e and I knoe its good so have A free bump lad ;)
>>
>>76356823
A= Area
fucking moron OP

>American education

JUST
>>
>>76356823

Jesus you also call the uited Staians dude. I swaer we are twin sould jesus this is a great therad friens.
>>
>>76357007

listen fagget don't you dare posting shit in the thread of myh dearest fried. the issue at heand is that the hipotenuse of the triange should be 5^2 + 2^2 and that clearly is not = 8. Eat shit faggot. Don'tr ever talk to me or my friedn again k?
>>
>>76356823
Probably was already done last year. I hope Trump wins, college in America is almost intolerable. It's supposed to be the best time of your life? Lmao. Area of the trapezoid is 14 x 5.
>>
>>76357677
Yeah well, it doesn't matter what it actually is as long as it's equal. Should have just made it = x
>>
>>76356823
A=52
Fucking retards, why're they even giving us the sides?
>>
>>76356823
You can prove that a 5 unit line won't connect top to bottom if the other dimensions are correct, so as drawn, it's mathematically impossible in 2D.
>>
File: learning.jpg (448 KB, 570x2757) Image search: [Google]
learning.jpg
448 KB, 570x2757
>>76356823
>>
>>76357677
It no where says the line is perpendicular. It's a trap
>>
File: bord.jpg (65 KB, 540x404) Image search: [Google]
bord.jpg
65 KB, 540x404
>>76358570
>history 2. sketch briefly sir walter raleigh, peter stuyvesant
>>
>>76359149
I think they mean "describe", not "draw a picture".
>>
>>76358356
lol you might want to recheck your calculations, chief.
>>
>>76356823
This shit is literally impossible when drawn as a 2D object. It would have to be receding downwards into space to be valid.
>>
>>76360176
Not that it matters, since the kid will look at it just long enough to figure out the answer is supposed to be 70, then forget the problem ever exist.
>>
>>76356823
Just define dA, and make sure you standardize lengths based on distance from the object.

Substitute the lengths in virtual space with the provided information.

Then divide area, by dA.

Basically simulate the thing in your mind and fill it with virtual squares of infintismally small size.

Geez I thought we were all born with this. Fucking low IQ plebs. What are you going to do.. use formula's lmao.

L2 posthuman.
>>
But who was phone?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.