[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >not holding at least ONE bitcoin Anon do you even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16
File: bitcoin-620x3501.png (248 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin-620x3501.png
248 KB, 620x350
>2016
>not holding at least ONE bitcoin

Anon do you even care that all your wealth is being inflated away?
>>
>>76355187
>>not holding at least ONE bitcoin

>>holding fiat digital currency in hopes of no inflation.

Only land and other tangible assets are recession proof faggot.

Get your self some precious lead and land and get comfy.
>>
>>76355852
>>76355187
Having both is a good idea..
>>
>>76355187
>poor as fuck
>seems cheap atm(years ago)
>fuck it. Buy .25
>put it in some online bank program
>have to make a one time password
>it asks me when write (yes write on paper) a special code
>price goes up
>lost special code
>impossible to get money back

._.
>>
i still got my 100K dogecoins i'm gonna be set for LIFE

TO THE MOON
>>
File: 91726-stone_face.jpg (41 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
91726-stone_face.jpg
41 KB, 300x300
>>76355187
>buttcoin thread
>on /pol/
>>
The news told me terrorists buy bombs with those coins
>>
>>76355187
How do you buy personally buy em anon?
>>
>>76355187
i remember when i ordered candy online with 25 bitcoins back in the day. fun times.
>>
>>76355187
Nobody uses Bitcoins these days. The Feds shut down Silk Road to nip Bitcoin in the bud, and it worked.
>>
>>76356867
Uh, that's just not true. Chinks love bitcoin because their markets and currency aren't doing well.
>>
>>76356867
Youre an idiot
>>
>>76356867
SR3 is up and running.
>>
>>76356580
Coinbase, or if you want to buy with cash LocalBitcoins.

>>76356867
Shutting down Silk Road was probably one of the biggest mistakes they ever made, because all it did was cause more markets to open up.
>>
>>76357072
And how long until the Chinese government cracks down on Bitcoin in China?
>>
File: trezor-numpad-keyboard.jpg (47 KB, 630x380) Image search: [Google]
trezor-numpad-keyboard.jpg
47 KB, 630x380
>>76355187
>>76357732

What the hell are those USB trezor things like picrelated? Why do people use them?
>>
>Buy 35 bitcoins when the price dropped to $100 after the crash
>Go to gambling website and see I can fill wallet with bitcoin
>check bitcoin price for first time in over a year
>it's $580
>looks like I'm putting in my 2 week notice at my summer job

>feelsgoodman
>>
>>76357484
Who knows. The Winklevoss twins are awaiting approval to make an ETF of bitcoin. That would be like allowing it to be added to all the retirement funds in the US. I'm not exactly a huge fan of it but it looks like it could go up from here.
>>
>>76357945
It's called a hardware wallet. It's more secure than your typical PC wallet, web wallet, or cell phone wallet.

Functionally, you plug your trezor in via usb, create your transaction via a web interface, and type in a code to sign + send the transaction.
>>
Wat, you made it sound like it was worth a ton. I cashed out three when it was over 1000 and paid less than a tenth for that.
>>
>>76357427
You're comfortable giving id and banking info to coinbase?
>>
File: awesome_face_by_admiralserenity.png (108 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
awesome_face_by_admiralserenity.png
108 KB, 894x894
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8LqlMzEe-I

>yfw this is going to be the actual price of bitcoin
>>
File: 1402786975845.png (273 KB, 356x349) Image search: [Google]
1402786975845.png
273 KB, 356x349
>buy a fraction of a bitcoin years ago for like a dollar
>it's $150 now
>not a drug addict so nothing to spend it on
>>
>>76358282
Coinbase is actually pretty good as far as bitcoin companies go.

Full disclosure, I work for Coinbase.
>>
>>76358245
It was crashing for like 3 years. It's been on a steady rise for the past year. If it can manage to break 1,000 again who knows where it'll go to.

>>76358282
Yeah, or like I said if you'd rather do cash deals just use Localbitcoins, just know that it'll cost ya more.
>>
>>76358533
Can I buy them with a debit card or does it have to be a wire transfer?
>>
>>76358533
k. What are the fees?
>>
Anyone here use to trade bitcoin on BTC-E in the glory days?

What a rush!
>>
>>76358609
If you're in US you can buy w/:
Debit card
ACH
Wire

You'll have to do EDD if you want to do wires. Debit card is instant, but ACH has higher limits than debit.
>>
>he still thinks the social experiment Kony-style implementation of blockchaining technology will be the future

>he doesn't realize banks are coming up with their own standardized currency using their own blockchaining technology to ensure control over currency
>>
File: Mq4WwwU-768x462.png (257 KB, 768x462) Image search: [Google]
Mq4WwwU-768x462.png
257 KB, 768x462
>>76358431
You could buy computer parts.

Anyone else notice?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 240x181) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 240x181
>>76357390
>>
>>76358627
For Canada? I think it's $1 + 1% I think.

Interac is instant, but EFT has higher limits. email support if you get a canceled transfer, and they'll fix you up.
>>
>>76358706
Well then it looks like I'll be buying some soon!
>>
File: god_emperor_of_dune.jpg (215 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
god_emperor_of_dune.jpg
215 KB, 1280x720
>>76355187
i do in 8 years it'll be a million
>>
File: image.png (19 KB, 644x718) Image search: [Google]
image.png
19 KB, 644x718
>bought a by for 570 last year
>dropped down to $400
>sit on it for 7 months and was at $470
>cut my losses and sell
>next week it rises to $580

Someone shoot me
>>
>>76358706
Also, I don't understand the wallet. Do the coins get stored like a file in the wallet?
>>
>>76358175

Fuck man, gotta admit it does seem kinda cool.

>>76358533

Can you recommend a bitcoin debit card that is available in Europe? Should i go with Bitwala?
>>
>>76355187
>Bitcoin
>Not having inflation

Nice meme. A coin that is rarely used to buy anything real outside in the black market do not have much value
>>
>>76358282
>what is localbitcoins
>>76356246
Its politically relevant, bitcoin is a huge thorn in the fed's side. With massive disruptive potential.
>>76357484
They've show that they are aware of it, and "banned" and "unbanned" it a few times already, I don't think they are likely to crack down, and even if they do how do you really stop it?
>>
>>76358712
>Kony-style implementation
Explain yourself.

>he doesn't realize banks are coming up with their own standardized currency
Private, centralized, prone to corruption, and incompatibility issues with other bank currencies. Bring it on though.
>>
>>76358882
Yeah, a wallet is basically a bunch of private keys that are stored in a file. The private keys are what allow you to spend the bitcoin that have been sent to your address. Each priv key is associated with a single address, so you can only spend the money in an address if you have the associated private key.

>>76358887
Sorry man, I don't know any bitcoin debit cards in Europe. I think xapo offered one at one point, but I've only had experience with the Shift debit card.
>>
Daily reminder that the block is about to be gone and new bitcoins generated from block rewards is being halved from 24 to 12.

Bitcoin price will 3k+

Get them now! You're all to stupid to even know what I'm talking about so just buy them now you idiots.
>>
File: asfdsefewafwe.jpg (10 KB, 712x433) Image search: [Google]
asfdsefewafwe.jpg
10 KB, 712x433
>>76358896
Yes, it is inflating until all the coins are mined, you do have a point. But that is far different than a government printing monopoly money and is essentially taxation without representation.
>>
>>76359144
I really just wanna buy like $1500 worth and sit on it till bitcoin goes exponential again then dump it for gold bullion.
>>
I used 1000 bitcoins to lose my virginity.

Biggest brain damaging thing.
>>
>>76359297
Eh, if you do that, hang on to a coin. It might be worth your while one day.
>>
>>76359530
Right. If that ETF gets created then I may just buy options on it instead of trading the coins themselves. That would be ideal.
>>
>>76359769
I wouldn't count on it. The EFT has been 2 weeks away for 2 years now. Who knows when (if) it'll happen.
>>
>>76360092
I think it will happen. If those young jews support it, it'll happen. It did just get a uni code recently.
>>
File: kekdragonslayer.jpg (103 KB, 510x684) Image search: [Google]
kekdragonslayer.jpg
103 KB, 510x684
>>76355187
kike pyramid scheme

what good will a bit coin do you with no power
>>
>>76360346
Anybody who goes all in on bitcoin is an idiot.
>>
>>76360729
Well no shit, gotta diversify yo bonds nigga!
>>
I had 16 of them in mtgox when it got robbed.

RIP
>>
>>76361055
Sad times man. Those were rough days for bitcoin. I think you can file a claim with Kraken, and maybe recover some of the $$$.
>>
>>76358868
>buying high and selling low
lmao
>>
File: a new way of browsing.jpg (75 KB, 580x431) Image search: [Google]
a new way of browsing.jpg
75 KB, 580x431
>not trading cryptocurrencies

I made over 8x my initial investment in less than a year, and I didn't even get on the ETH train until much later.
>>
>>76355187
>tfw 0.1 BTC in wallet

I'm like $10 up. Great.
>>
>>76356073
Cryptography will find a way.
>>
>>76355187
Eh i have like 0.55.
Bought 0.5, earned the rest through some daytrading and faucet milking. I think i even earned $3 worth of bitcoins by mining some altcoin and then converting into BTC on cryptsy.
[spoiler]I bought in at ~600 ;_;[/spoiler]
>>
>>76361895
>>76362704

how the fuck do you guys trade? I usually end up losing money.
>>
>>76363074
Learn how to read charts like bitcoinwisdom.com
>>
File: 1461380302101.gif (1 MB, 186x238) Image search: [Google]
1461380302101.gif
1 MB, 186x238
>>76357182
Bag holder spotted.
>>
>>76363480
>Bag holder spotted.
That is actually a good thing in this case. BTC is on the rise you dumb nigger.
>>
>>76363074
I have the advantage of living in russia.

Theres an exchange called BTC-E which offers some pretty nice ways to transfer funds to it. Then you buy BTC there, and optionally transfer them to an actual bitcoin wallet.
After not using my account for a while, i did that in case the exchange goes down or some shit happens.

The best part about btc-e in russia was when it accepted transfers from QIWI. And the QIWI system works by associating its wallets with phone numbers, with authentication by sms. So you can literally go get an anonymous SIM card (usually registered for some random guy, they are easy to find on the internet), put money on your QIWI wallet through a payment terminal, then use it to buy BTC.
>>
>>76363480
>>76363858
He's just angry cause he never bought in.
>>
>>76363939
I literally work for a bitcoin exchange. I just suck at trading cause I suck at technical analysis.
>>
File: Block.png (50 KB, 2126x1280) Image search: [Google]
Block.png
50 KB, 2126x1280
>blockchain size is exponentially increasing
in a few years it'll be impossible to mine without some free space
>>
>>76365196
It's already impractical to mine unless you put up the cash to mine at scale. And even then, thin margins.

Anyway, the more pressing issue is bandwidth.
>>
File: tbh.jpg (42 KB, 1080x456) Image search: [Google]
tbh.jpg
42 KB, 1080x456
>>76355187
>>
>>76363074
Mostly luck, to be honest. I just ride the trends and use stop-loss orders. I also only trade cryptos I think have potential.

I got burned pretty bad when I bought MazaCoin a couple years ago. Learned my lesson.
>>
>>76356580
>>76357427

Circle, at least for legal purposes. You can use it for illicit goods but the algorithm is pretty good at detecting DNMs and bitcoin tumblers. Probably get a good $300 before it bans you.

Otherwise, yeah LocalBitcoin or a Bitcoin ATM are solid as well
>>
>>76358887
Coinmama I hear is a good one
>>
File: 1456090138467.png (555 KB, 900x2246) Image search: [Google]
1456090138467.png
555 KB, 900x2246
>>76355187
ethereum tho

also, ctrl + f "trump coin" nothing
wtf /pol/, buy trump coin
>>
What is bitcoin using the solutions to the cryptograms for?
It could be nothing, but it'd be funny if they were running something like a chronoscope or something
>>
>>76365772
if you're enough of a dumb fuck to buy trumpcoin you deserve to lose your money.

>>76365497
nice timing
>>
>>76365918
>2016
>not buying trumpcoin
you plebs deserve it desu
>>
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>76355187
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>76366014
>>76365918
I though trumpcoin was a virus
>>
>>76359200
I got two. Will probably get more. Blockchein changed their site and I can't open my wallet, need to find that email with backup.
>>
>>76355187
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>76358014

>implying it wasn't .35 bitcoin you never figured out how to cash out.
>>
>>76355187
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.