[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bernie Sanders Wants to fix unemployment by allowing Americans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9
>Bernie Sanders
Wants to fix unemployment by allowing Americans without the means to go to University so they can get hired at one of the many skilled jobs available in America.

>Donald Trump
Wants to fix unemployment by starting a trade war with China so Americans, too, can work the low-wage sweatshop jobs once reserved for the Chinese.
>>
>trade war
>low wages

you're dumb af m8

bringing back jobs increases wages by increasing demand for labor

cutting taxes is also good for wages

Bernouts want to raise taxes including payroll tax which is regressive and punishes production.
>>
File: productivity-and-real-wages.jpg (295 KB, 2400x1536) Image search: [Google]
productivity-and-real-wages.jpg
295 KB, 2400x1536
>>76352826
in fact the whole reason that wages are stagnant while productivity is increasing is because of outsourcing and mass immigration.
>>
>>76352826
>Bernouts think this is acceptable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
>>
File: 2011-age-gap-01.png (31 KB, 186x702) Image search: [Google]
2011-age-gap-01.png
31 KB, 186x702
>>76353013
>outsourcing is good
>that's why wages have fallen since outsourcing began
>>
>>76352433
so Bernie Sanders wants to increase the national debt by 25% on just this one policy. Lets just have a total collapse of the US economy by having some lay about run it.
>>
File: Wage_stagnation.png (18 KB, 640x378) Image search: [Google]
Wage_stagnation.png
18 KB, 640x378
>>76353089
Good thing we have outsourcing so wages can stay stagnant for decades.
>>
>>76353141
Bernie Sanders wants to increase taxes on labor so rich white college liberal arts majors can get a PHD in anal fisting.
>>
>>76352433
>One of the many

There are hardly any skilled jobs when you leave college. Go to a fucking trade school, senpai.
>>
File: 1440982957808.gif (513 KB, 525x539) Image search: [Google]
1440982957808.gif
513 KB, 525x539
>>76352433
>Wants to fix unemployment by allowing Americans without the means to go to University so they can get hired at one of the many skilled jobs available in America.

There is only "x" amount of positions available in the economy. None of the leftists have bitched about (((Education))) cost. Giving universities a bottomless budget via the Federal govt is a shit idea.
>>
When will you fucksticks elect Trump?

I want off this ride. I want to *LEGALLY* immigrate with my skill set and contribute to your economy.

Please tell me he has a serious chance of winning. From what I can tell, Hill and Sanders supporters, media, etc are shitting their pants and trying everything to disparage trump to no avail.

I'd gladly trade places for 20 liberals who want to come to Canada.
>>
>>76352433
>so they can get hired at one of the many skilled jobs available in America

Unemployed STEM major here. Sanders will give you a piece of paper, but not the 3-5 minimum experience required for those "many skilled jobs"
>>
>>76355716
>years
>>
>>76353225
>argument hinges on created a fabricated and hyperbolic example
Haha why didn't you just use the gender studies meme?
>>
>one of the many skilled jobs available in America.
Literally what in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>76355716
And you as STEM major, Trump will give you...factory jobs?

You're STEM, your job is to help automate those.
>>
>>76352433
>so they can get hired at one of the many skilled jobs available in America.
There is basically a fixed amount of "skilled jobs" right now, and people complain that employers are too choosy over potential employees... what do these people think is going to happen when the "skilled labor" market is even more flooded? If everyone has a BA, then employers are going to start for the MAs, and then everyone with a BA is right back where they started.
>>
>>76352433

Who cares what bernie thinks. He already lost.
>>
>>76353225
It's a shame that piece of paper is keeping me from my 300k starting career in anal fisting, I guarantee I'm just as qualified
>>
>>76352433
>Wants to fix unemployment by allowing Americans without the means to go to University so they can get hired at one of the many skilled jobs available in America.
really faggot? the problem is lack of jobs, not lack of educated people. there's tons of educated people who cant find jobs and have to resort to lower tier employment
>>
>>76352433
What's wrong with working in a sweatshop?

as long as the wage is decent and free housing
>>
>>76355970
After getting rejected from chemistry jobs ranging from starting positions to internships, I jumped on the expat train and signed myself over to teach English in Japan indefinitely. Good luck being happy in America senpai.
>>
Bernie.
>we're going to get rid of every industry that has basically built this entire country with middle class jobs and will sustain it through the future
>lets raise the minimum wage while we're at it because fuck it there's not going to be any jobs anyway

Trump
>lets get everything we can out of this country before we curl up into a bunch of meat logs, oil, coal, energy, every industry get them to be number one
>>
>>76352433
and Trump wants to deport illegal immigrants who provide black market labor and destroy trade unions.
>>
>>76352433
Yeah good idea. lets let even more people who dont deserve higher education but want to go because they're fed the bs that its the only way to live in america. its not like a bunch of fucking retards are already in college or graduated just cause their parents told them it was a good idea but instead of learning anything they just turned into sjw, reddit, master debater, armchair warriors and are still just as fucking stupid since leaving highschool. someone is making a shitload of money from these retards and bernie just wants to give it to them on a silver fucking platter. also, i know this is a bait thread.
>>
>>76356295
That's cool, I'm happy for you. My younger brother is also trying to immigrate to Japan.
>>
>>76356262
Umm, anon...
>>
>>76352433
>allowing Americans without the means to go to University

You dipshit, that is what the military is for.
>Who fuck would enlist for that bullshit if you can get college for nothing?
>>
>>76352433
>wants to fix unemployment by allowing Americans without the means to go to University

As if I want to fucking pay for that.
I want to pay for my /own/ college, not everyone else's. We're already poor enough already, and now this commie son of a fuck wants to make it so we're all paying ridiculous taxes so spoiled liberal socjus cunts can go to college on our dime?

Bernie can suck my ass
>>
>>76355970
reduce visas so fewer indians take stem jobs
>>
>>76356606
what? we need to start making our own clothes
>>
>>76353089

OyVey! B-but why aren't the millennials ....
>buying a house
>getting married
>living at home
>getting a girlfriend

yada yada yada
>>
>>76352433
College is free of your poor ya dumbdumb. even prestigious schools if your worth the investment. Hard work and dedication something Sanders and his supporters know nothing about. Hell medical coverage was even socialized without insurance or benefits if you played by the rules before obamacare/ACA.
>>
>>76352433
China sucks. They have no respect for workers. They literally live in the fucking factory.

If you buy China made products you are every bit as soulless as the Chinese themselves.
>>
>>76352433

Nigger have you fucking noticed ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE WITH DEGREES WHO HAVE NO JOBS??? THERE IS NOT A FUCKING EDUCATION DEFICIT IN THE US. THE PROBLEM IS INDUSTRIAL OUTPUT, OUTSOURCING.

Free college is a fucking ass backwards way to fix unemployment. You need ACTUAL JOBS for people to do at a FAIR WAGE and you're not going to get that by raising taxes and socializing America's already shitty schools. Fucking kill yourself.
>>
>>76352433
I'm not even American and i know this is a pack of horse shit. There are not enough of these high pay skilled jobs in America. People fight tooth and nail for it and only the best of the best or those who got it through affirmative action have them.
>>
>>76352433

> going to school
> qualifies you for a job

It doesn't matter how many college degrees you put yourself into debt with, lazy careless scrubs are fired every day.

Entitlement does not equal success.

;)
>>
File: fag2.png (1 KB, 59x15) Image search: [Google]
fag2.png
1 KB, 59x15
>>76357051
Fitting that your ID is thFag3ra
>>
File: carlraid.jpg (90 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
carlraid.jpg
90 KB, 700x525
>>76357097

but but but... if you go to college, you will just be a professional at anything because of the paper that says so.
>>
>>76357810
this is a faggy era we live in tho
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.