[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did Hillary escape from her irresponsible behaviors? A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 23158392405_d3e3b60cb8_o.jpg (536 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
23158392405_d3e3b60cb8_o.jpg
536 KB, 2048x1365
How did Hillary escape from her irresponsible behaviors?

Are Americans this weak and useless? That they can't pin her down because she has political influences?

Isn't that abuse of power? How is Americans not doing anything? Do American don't care about their own country?
Americans explain yourself.

https://youtu.be/ZCYI7rppBOE
https://youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI
https://youtu.be/ZMpqImAjel4
>>
insider political and economic connections
>>
>>76350263
Everybody is like this now. Mustn't anger Gepetto
>>
>>76350263
You can not understand how much power this evil cunt has. It's terrifying.
>>
>>76350263
Clinton is probably the most powerful person in the world right now and the general hasn't even begun yet. Short of electing Trump, what the fuck can we even do?
>>
File: NEVER HILLARY-3.jpg (701 KB, 1080x960) Image search: [Google]
NEVER HILLARY-3.jpg
701 KB, 1080x960
>>76350263

The problem is the ultra-leftist elitist mass media is covering up all her crimes, misdoings, and her unprecedentedly amoral and unethical actions in and out of office. She is by far the most "evil" candidate to ever right of the highest office in the land and the powers-that-be don't want the average voter to know that.
>>
>>76350966
I think its all
> Going to Bern
>>
>>76350263

She has some kind of deal worked out somehow with the government. I'm like 95% sure of this. She fucks up constantly but everyone just gives her everything she wants anyway. Also, she can do literally anything and get away with it. She was laughing at dead Americans at the Benghazi hearing. Who else in the country would do that??
>>
>>76350263
bump
>>
>>76350263
Genius plan by the right to not bring anything up until she clinches, then just hammer her in the court of public opinion until November. She will be crushed
>>
>>76352426

How could you people let her get away? Why isn't anyone shooting at her? You got your second amendment use it.

The forefathers of America will be turning in their graves.

We gave them guns to fight abuse of power. They use guns to shoot cans in the forest.

America deserve Hillary i suppose.
>>
File: black voters.png (135 KB, 848x822) Image search: [Google]
black voters.png
135 KB, 848x822
Because blacks don't give a fuck.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.