[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zuckercuck endorses hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: zuckercuck endorses hillary.png (189 KB, 518x529) Image search: [Google]
zuckercuck endorses hillary.png
189 KB, 518x529
How will trump survive?
>>
(((Zuckerberg)))
>>
>>76350246

Globalists stick together
>>
>>76350246
>survive
He's going to eat these people and pass them through his bowels.
>>
(((Zuckerberg))) is also a propagandist who works with Merkel's Stasi to suppress speech and fill people's jewbook feeds with disinfo. They're literally not even hiding how the Directors of Regime Change routinely manipulated social media to popularize CIA-made "movements" like the Arab Spring and Black Lives Matter.
>>
File: zuck goyim.jpg (304 KB, 978x1471) Image search: [Google]
zuck goyim.jpg
304 KB, 978x1471
>>76350246
Why didn't he embrace his fellow tribe member?
>>
Shouldn't jewberg be hiding his bias since he owns one of the biggest news aggregators around? I love how the jews are so cocky they aren't even bothering to keep up a pretense anymore. I wonder if it was the same after WW1 when marxist jews were trying to collapse germany.
>>
File: 6568759879086986.jpg (81 KB, 648x620) Image search: [Google]
6568759879086986.jpg
81 KB, 648x620
Shillary will help him in his conquest of China
>>
>>76352213
cuckservatives don't care

Glen Beck was literally crawling on his knees begging to suck Zuckerberg's dick
>>
>>76352447

That's gonna be one ugly spawn
>>
>>76350246
Boycotting goybook. Didn't have one before but I'll never get one now.
>Unless hiroshimoot absorbs Facebook.
>>
>>76352447
Full kek. Zuckerkike is like Yeb, marrying a disgusting subhuman thinking it will get him political power in foreign lands. Too bad that China is falling apart and will soon be embroiled in all number of wars and revolutions due to demographic pressures and lack of talent. What a fail.
>>
>>76352564
>those massive peasant legs on her
Yikes
>>
>>76350246
I WAS going to vote Trump, but a Cuckerberg endorsement? THE Marked Cuckerberg? Looks like I'm voting Clinton, now.
>>
File: zuker.jpg (83 KB, 768x432) Image search: [Google]
zuker.jpg
83 KB, 768x432
>>76353307
He was dating her before he became all famous. He's apparently not a very fun person to be around so I suspect he stuck with the first girl that could stand him.

Also does anyone else get a kick out of how pathetic his attempts at getting into China have been? He keeps on getting cucked at every single level.
>>
Ugh that is painful
You will never be 7'4.
>>
>>76351974
I would like 20 minutes in a room alone with him, no homo.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.