[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#Clusterfuck 2016 Daily Update (West Coast Yuppie Edition)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
Sources are now telling me the West Coast could see a strong pull towards Gary Johnson due to the #NeverTrump movement and the growing distaste for Hillary and all the scandals surrounding her. As Johnson continues to court Bernie Bros, they will embrace him as a psuedo-messiah.

Utah is still a big question mark my sources say. Mormons don't like Trump but are loyal to the elephant.

Expect some secret polling revealed for mid-west states sometime tomorrow that will further clarify this map.
>>
>implying lolbertarians have any chance beyond 2 percent.
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 750x141) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 750x141
>>76347895
Nice try autist. Michigan will never go third party in a million years.

Pic related is latest poll
>>
>>76347895
Fuck off
>>
>>76348967

But OP has "sources."
>>
File: dude_what.jpg (54 KB, 500x412) Image search: [Google]
dude_what.jpg
54 KB, 500x412
>>76347895
>Johnson
>Any state
>The state of Kentucky

Wut?
>>
>>76349484
OP HAS SOURCES
>>
>>76350351
What sources? Seems more like autism to me.
>>
>this is what libertarians actually believe
>>
>>76347895
kek
remove the yellow
libertarians are losers
>>
File: 1461497600727_0.png (976 KB, 755x696) Image search: [Google]
1461497600727_0.png
976 KB, 755x696
Why does /pol/ get so triggered by libertarians? It's on about the same level as lefties getting triggered over Trump
>>
>>76350986
MUH ROADS
>>
this faggot johnson never gets more than 2%

stop shilling for cuckson
>>
>>76350986

It's mostly that libertarians just can't get over the whole "muh open borders mean muh rights to travel aren't infringed on" shit that gets us angry.

I ally more with libertarianism than anything else, but if the party wants to be suicidal and ignore the realities we're facing, then I can't back it. And I'm the sort of asshole who was voting for Harry Browne back in 2000 when people looked at you like you had 2 fucking heads if you said you were voting anything but the 2 major parties.

If libertarians could shake a few of their lame stances that will be their undoing, they'd actually be a force that'd push the republicans to the back, but no, they failed to seize the opportunity so they could pretend that open borders are a good thing. Fuck that nonsense.
>>
>>76351518
What this guy said.
>>
>>76350986
Laughing at != Triggered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
>>
File: 1421554556324.jpg (87 KB, 380x360) Image search: [Google]
1421554556324.jpg
87 KB, 380x360
>>76352815
Yeah, ""laughing""
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.