[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ali trying one last time to save my rights before I give up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
/k/ali trying one last time to save my rights before I give up and move to gun friendlier states (inb4). So here's my question: how does the electoral college work in CA? I heard that it's majority vote decides all electors and I can't find a straight answer. Does voting for trump in ca matter at all with all of the Bay Area, spics and dead people voting?Also, chear me up, it's 106 here now and general suffering when it's not
>>
>>76346500
Stay and fight brother, California is ground zero
>>
Florida needs you as much as Cali does
>>
>>76352041
I wish we could all be every where at once anon
>>
>>76346500
/k/ali here too. Fucking bay area of all the lame ass places here. Get your ass out there and vote. At least to show that we aren't all retards here.
>>
>>76355146
But won't the end result be all of the electors voting blue? I thought it was an all or nothing state or something
>>
File: 1864876669.jpg (284 KB, 512x847) Image search: [Google]
1864876669.jpg
284 KB, 512x847
>>76356455
Not sure about that, but I'm still not letting my voice be unheard.
>>
File: 1457533735947.gif (193 KB, 468x468) Image search: [Google]
1457533735947.gif
193 KB, 468x468
>>76356455
>>76356848
> on pol
> doesn't do a rat's ass of research on topic.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)#Summary
Since the election of 1824,[21] most states have appointed their electors on a winner-take-all basis, based on the statewide popular vote on Election Day. Maine and Nebraska are the only two current exceptions, as both states use the congressional district method.
===

Hey bay area k/ommies! What about the state propositions? Did you even read them?

FAGGOTS!!!!
>>
File: Decepticons.jpg (65 KB, 519x547) Image search: [Google]
Decepticons.jpg
65 KB, 519x547
>>76346500

At least wait for the ruling on Peruta V San Diego. You are so close to becoming "shall issue" it gives me hope for the commiefornians
>>
File: bullets.jpg (600 KB, 1192x893) Image search: [Google]
bullets.jpg
600 KB, 1192x893
>>76357811
Where do you get your latest news on this? I scoured the net for info the the best I got was from calguns and that was not encouraging, one of the justices thought "anyone" could get a gun, instead of all the fucking rules already in place, like a life ban on someone with a felony, someone with a restraining order, domestic violence charge, etc, etc, etc. Fucking cunt bitch.

Anyway, any link to share?
>>
File: skittles.gif (1 MB, 434x254) Image search: [Google]
skittles.gif
1 MB, 434x254
>>76358489
>Due to the level of interest in this case, this site has been created to notify the media and public of procedures and rules for admission to proceedings, as well as access to case information.

Wow. It's a public case. It's the third result on google. Must have really worn out your search skills.

https://www.ca9.uscourts.gov/content/view.php?pk_id=0000000722

I really almost told you to go fuck your lazy ass self. But this issue is more important than that and people need to be informed.

And since they now are... kindly go fuck your lazy ass self
>>
File: Rodeln.jpg (52 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
Rodeln.jpg
52 KB, 500x377
have a read through the Amicus Briefs. Everytown for gun Safety cites a study to back their point that they published back in... oh wait, it isn't even published yet. Fucking hacks

Governor of Texas submitted a good one, lots of actual data supporting the efficacy of CCW permit holders and their lower chance of being in a gun-related crime (like 11x less likely).

They aren't light reading, but you all need a break from beating it to anime pics on a cambodian hair braiding forum.
>>
File: 1462847582366.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1462847582366.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
>>76359244
I was sort of hoping for information more recent than a year old. In 10 days it will have no update for a whole year. Which sort of makes me think "wait for the ruling on Peruta" might take a long long time.
>>
>>76359970

agreed. if you need to make a decision in 10 days, you probably can't count on a decision from them.

Which brings me to my next point. Why give up? Why not stay, lobby, work with NRA or other groups to effect change locally? What is happening in 10 days that is so crucial that you must give ground to the enemy?
>>
File: Augustiner.jpg (155 KB, 666x766) Image search: [Google]
Augustiner.jpg
155 KB, 666x766
>>76360393
>>76359970

wait, n/m, i think i misunderstood your point. 10 days is not your deadline. You are just referencing the website.

i think

had a few hoegaardens tonight. bear with me
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 765x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 765x500
>>76357456
That soul crushing feeling of having no power over your future. At least we have our freedom, right guys?
>>
File: 1463805270293.jpg (38 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1463805270293.jpg
38 KB, 1280x720
>>76360583
No problem. People shoot first and ask questions later as a rule around here.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=811282&highlight=Peruta+San+Diego+County&page=168
What I'm reading is disturbing. I'm glad I got a handgun recently, had to go to San Jose to get it and bring it back to Oakland, so fuck you, Oakland.

The observers at Calguns think Perulta will lose considering:
1) Glock gen 4 is still "dangrous" in K/ali
2) New restrictions on guns/ammo (sales, stamping cases, smartguns, all kinds of commie shit)
3) Trump may help, Clinton will certainly harm, a lot. Kiss all hope of Concealed Carry goodbye.
4) SCOTUS is k/ali's only hope. But the people behind Perulta v. San Diego will s t r e t c h this out for as long as possible to delay that chance.

I want to carry, I'd love to shoot a gang banger. I want criminals to FEAR law abiding citizens, not the other way around.

Where the fuck am I?
>>
File: BadVibes.jpg (64 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
BadVibes.jpg
64 KB, 500x346
>>76360803

speak for yourself. That defeatist shit is useless. we shape our futures through our actions. you have as much control as you want, you just have to work towards it.

Like, for example, going to a bank to chew bubble gum and kick ass. At least Roddy was working towards improving the world as he saw fit, freeing his people from those who he saw oppressing them. His lack of foresight to pack extra bubble gum may have led to violence sooner than necessary, but at least he DID something.
>>
>>76361062
You're at the multicultural, liberal paradise they constantly try to "progress" to. It feels like a choice between being given fish and learning to fish but by majority vote and they want to be given their fish. It is so depressing living in this commie shit hole, I'm hoping to get into lassen, become a gunsmith and gtfo>>76361317
>>
>>76346500
Damn that's a big rattler
>>
>>76346500
So am I going to have to register my 10/22 with this new bullshit?
>>
>>76361317
And speaking of, what have you done then? The only action we are given for legal change is voting and when that's gone, what are we to do? Rebel? The majority would see you as bundy ranch/tea party terrorists faster then the media could tell them to think that. Good luck with that uprising pal
>>
File: GetOffMyLawn.jpg (49 KB, 750x525) Image search: [Google]
GetOffMyLawn.jpg
49 KB, 750x525
>>76361062

Calm down /k/ali-bro. CCW is not a license to kill. Here in OH, We don't have stand your ground or any of that, we basically have to be cornered, no retreat option, and in fear of our life or the lives of another, and it's still likely you'd end up in prison because of the crooked cops. Well, some cops are ok, but it only takes one to ruin you.
>>
>>76361533
http://store.steampowered.com/app/262410/
Free to play.

Cool:
http://www.genitron.com/Basics/Interactive-Glock-Pistol
>>
>>76361906
THANKS!
>>
Voting matters. The more votes for Trump help sway politics. Orange County, Riverside County, San Diego County (North). Will all be going red for Trump. Politicians will begin pandering more to us as a result.
Its always good to vote.
>>
File: 1stWith2nd.jpg (160 KB, 1433x715) Image search: [Google]
1stWith2nd.jpg
160 KB, 1433x715
>>76361794

well, I'm not the one looking to relocate and retreat due to a law, and I don't have much of a call to action because I don't think we need to change TOO much about Ohio's gun laws (ORC 9.68 is pretty good), but since you asked...

>CCW
>open carry daily for work while maintaining a friendly demeanor to help remove the stigma of firearms and their advocates as "dangerous"
>6 years volunteering as a corporate board member for our local Goodwill
>organize trips to the range with friends and family who wouldn't otherwise go to increase familiarity and sense of responsibility
>shitpost about gun culture on an anonnymoose korean knitting forum

oh, and I sat for the LSAT today. Working towards law school so I will have the education necessary to effect change. We'll see how that goes
>>
File: GDub.jpg (70 KB, 598x720) Image search: [Google]
GDub.jpg
70 KB, 598x720
>>76361794

and to answer your second question, if your local governance is violating your constitutional rights, you appeal. then appeal. then appeal. along the way you will meet other of like mind. you will go together. and finally when you get to the highest court of the land, and if they fail to protect your rights as laid out in our country's founding documents, when they demonstrate that they have no regards for the documents that grant them their ruling power, only then will they have fully rescinded their claim to the states monopoly on violence. Then you can remind them why we have 2A
>>
File: Approval.jpg (21 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
Approval.jpg
21 KB, 300x360
>>76362478

This guy gets it.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.