[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOW IS OUR CHANCE AND WE NEED TO ACT FAST /POL/. POST SOME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
NOW IS OUR CHANCE AND WE NEED TO ACT FAST /POL/.

POST SOME RANDOM COMFORTING WORDS ABOUT BERNOUT ON PLEBBIT, WE CAN MAYBE CONVINCE SOME OF THEM TO SWITCH TO /TRUMP/ ONCE HE LOSES AGAINST SHILLARY. DON'T FORGET TO MENTION YOU'RE A TRUMP SUPPORTER.

I know it's hard, BUT IT'S OUR HOLY DUTY TO DEFEND HUMANITY AGAINST THE JEW.

Subreddits to '''''''''hug''''''''':

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kossacks_for_Sanders/
https://www.reddit.com/r/politics

Easy fake email (for registration):
https://www.openmailbox.org/
>>
File: reddit.png (53 KB, 571x618) Image search: [Google]
reddit.png
53 KB, 571x618
>>76345803

>reddit link

Remember:

>*Redditors will always be parasitic no matter which political ideology they are.

>*Redditors will always prowl about for content they can steal for upvotes.

>*Redditors will always repeat the same content or memes for upvotes.

>*Redditors will always try and act serious and grown-up but really act like children.

>*Redditors will always have collective aspergers.

>*Redditors will always think they're "in".

>*Redditors will always think they're "right".

Beware the reddit menace.

Know the reddit menace through their normie-speak and their excessive use of ellipsis.

Know the reddit menace through their usages of outdated and over-used/over-exposed memes.

Know the reddit menace through their newfaggotry and inability to assimilate.

Know the reddit menace through their passive-aggressive/patronizing tone and their inability to understand banter.

Redditors are a disease that must be exterminated.

This has been a /pol/ PSA.
>>
>>76345931

> Inciting /pol/ to convert bernfags
> muh reddit gtfo
>>
>>76345803
Don't point out the correct the record fags.

It will get you banned, then you have to create another account,

halfway through that, you will realize that reddit is a lost cause piece of shit an lose your motivation
>>
>>76345803
There's no reason for Sanders ppl to vote Hillary. We must unite with the reddit Sanderites and defeat Hillary once and for all.

They maybe cucks, but they're our cucks.
>>
>>76345803
Keep the fight against the establishment alive! Vote Trump and make America great again with us!
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 223x226
>>76346255
>>76346303

Exactly, we must out-jew the jew
>>
File: 1465265071728.jpg (28 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1465265071728.jpg
28 KB, 400x225
>>76346126
>>*Redditors will always be parasitic no matter which political ideology they are.

Underaged proto-redditor, can you even read?
>>
>>76346843

Go shill somewhere else hillary
>>
>>76345803
>WE CAN MAYBE CONVINCE SOME OF THEM TO SWITCH TO /TRUMP/
You're seriously deluding yourself if you think berncucks are gonna pick trump over hillary or johnson.
>>
>>76347208
>Get's mad when called out for being a "le maymay raid giuz les do this" underaged faggot plus an /r/theDonald reddijew
Wew lad, fuck off.
>>
>>76347255
They're cucks but they're childish too. Betting on them being so pissed about Bernie losing that they'll vote Trump just to set DNC in flames
>>
If you think Sanders supporters will actually vote Trump, then you are actually fucking retarded.

Even the cucks shouting how they'll never vote for Hillary will either end up voting for her anyways or simply not vote like they've done with every prior election.

Remember, the shouts of #NeverHillary are just a game of chicken in which the bernie-cucks will eventually lose as they are spineless sacks of shit just like the #NeverTrump republican groups.
>>
>>76345803
You are more likely to convert a berntard by pretending to be a hillary supporters and trolling them.
>>
>>76348110

These cucks make a good part of the dems supporters. If we can just convince them to not vote against Trumps he will win.
>>
>>76347255
This
Stein > Johnson > trump
>>
File: Sanders.jpg (291 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Sanders.jpg
291 KB, 520x650
>>
>>76348483
>These cucks make a good part of the dems supporters

>implying

They aren't though, bernouts are the people who have never voted in a single election or have only ever voted for Obama.

Just like Bernie Sanders, they have never been a part of democratic party. This is why the DNC can't bring themselves to give a singular shit about them, for sanders voters are nothing.
>>
>>76345803
Fwiw, I approve of your mission, sempai. I might even help a bit if I get drunk enough.
>>
>>76345803
I tried to sign up be gave up half way through. I fucking hate reddit to much even though this is a good idea OP
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.