[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For those of you that haven't heard, Brock Turner was a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: rape1.jpg (100 KB, 1571x749) Image search: [Google]
rape1.jpg
100 KB, 1571x749
For those of you that haven't heard, Brock Turner was a Californian athlete who raped an unconscious girl at Stanford University. After being convicted, he was sentenced by Judge Aaron Persky to a six month prison sentence, and will be registered as a sex offender. His reasoning was that he believed that Turner was young and a first-time offender, and that six months of prison time would have "a severe impact on him".

Of course, this couldn't please the SJWs, who decided to get up in arms to punish the judge because they disagreed with his position. Lacking any real arguments, they accused him of being biased because Turner is a "white male athlete".

Links

Article
> http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/06/us/sexual-assault-brock-turner-stanford/index.html

Change.org petition
>https://www.change.org/p/california-state-house-recall-judge-aaron-persky
>>
File: rape2.jpg (88 KB, 646x526) Image search: [Google]
rape2.jpg
88 KB, 646x526
>>
File: problematic.jpg (28 KB, 1003x297) Image search: [Google]
problematic.jpg
28 KB, 1003x297
And may it come as no surprise to anyone, this is the person who started the petition.
>>
do what you do best, Destroy her
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
>>76345695
>>
>>76345968
Why would you do that? The SJWs are absolutely right on this case. Morons like this guy are the reason why they exist in the first place. Feminism wasn't born because of niggers raping women. Feminism was born because of white men raping women.
>>
>>76345614
why isn't anyone talking about the fact that it's Aaron (((Persky)))?
>>
how did she know she was raped if she was unconscious?
>>
>>76346537
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 it 8 out if 8
>>
>>76346688
Good question lol
>>
>>76346688
Read the fucking news, dumbass. Would it hurt you? The guy got CAUGHT by a group of students - as in, he was SEEN red handed.
>>
>>76345614

SJWs and Trump are in agreement on this, apparently.
>>
>>76346725
Nice one, faggot. It's good to know that what I said is irrefutable. The guy should get max like any nigger rapist would.
>>
>>76345614
Well they're actually right on this one for once.
Until it's revealed a year later that she made it all up.
>>
>>76346786
maybe if he had offered to share her they woudn't have ratted..
>>
>>76345614
Don't left the facts like it was consensual get in the way, or that he never put his dick in her get in the way.

This is an outrage!
>>
>>76346786
>as in, he was SEEN red handed.
>committing rape
>caught red handed

Wouldn't that be red dicked?
>>
/pol/ likes rapists so long as you claim 'SJWs' hate them. epic.
>>
6 months is no joke. Also the judge was probably right. This is more of a I got drunk and regret it type thing.
>>
>>76347050
>red dicked

Nigga, you serious? College girls are whores. They aren't virgins lol
>>
>>76345614
Send the shitstain to prison, we don't need revolving doors for fucking degenerates
>>
>>76345614
The minimum required by statute is 2 years.

Judge went well below that
>>
i can't stand feminists, but it's unconscionable that this guy gets 6 months in jail, while someone with pics of naked 17-yr-olds gets 3 years.
>>
why not just say you were in a blackout and unconscious as well
>>
They were both drunk and he only fingered her

No one should be in trouble
>>
My disgust is aimed not towards the feminists anger over lenient sentencing for a rapist, but their eagerness to have the judge removed from his position because they don't like the way that he was doing his job. Of course Turner is a heinous man for doing something, and he should be punished, but there is not the slightest shred of evidence that the judge made the ruling because "he was a white male".
>>
>>76346537
He should have gotten more but he didnt get off cause he was white there is an actual law that forces judges to go easy on first time rape offenders in mn max penalty for a first time rapist is three years in prison and 3 years of probation
>>
>>76345695
/pol/ i-is always right
>>
>>76346879
He didn't rape her. Just fingerbanged her with permission. Then she passed out.
>>
if dude is a rapist, he deserves to get fucked by tyrone in the showers. sjw cucks are annoying as fuck regardless.
>>
>>76347844
So we're agreeing with liberals for all the wrong reasons, go figure
>>
>>76347600
sauce?
>>
File: fUCK islam.png (144 KB, 591x591) Image search: [Google]
fUCK islam.png
144 KB, 591x591
fuck hillary
fuck muslism
https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/take-back-our-cities
>>
>>76345695
Can their faces get any more punchable?
>>
>>76345614

>rape

I'm tired of everyone thinking all "rapes are the same.
Getting three times the legal limit drunk and then getting fingered isn't the same as Tyrone taking the pussy at gunpoint. All these people saying he deserves years in prison are autistic.

Why can't people just admit that she made it easier to be taken advantage of. They won't give one iota of responsibility to the chick... it just doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>76349189
She said he fucked her during the court proceedings. Is there more evidence that it was only fingering? I know the rape kit turned up a negative result for foreign DNA
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.