[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sexual Assault =/= Rape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7
File: 2016-06-07_02h57_56.png (399 KB, 689x642) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-07_02h57_56.png
399 KB, 689x642
So what actually happened here?

It sounds like the most traumatic thing about this experience was the fact she woke up in hospital and was told she may have been raped and had to have her personal space violated by multiple members of medical staff.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2016/06/04/you-took-away-my-worth-a-rape-victim-delivers-powerful-message-to-a-former-stanford-swimmer/

The unfortunate thing about this story is how the lugenpresse are treating it. They've finally found their rich white boy serial rapist boogey man so they're going to plaster this story everywhere and mention it as often as they possibly can.

They're going to continue to habitually ignore the hundreds and thousands of other real brutal rapes that actually involved penetration with a penis, because they don't fit the narrative; they don't have the privileged white faced monster they've been desperately trying to tell everyone exists.

I tried using the image from the WP article but it was rejected by 4chan because "potential malicious code within the file"
>>
File: 2016-06-07_02h59_28.png (6 KB, 301x139) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-07_02h59_28.png
6 KB, 301x139
>>76344683
>>76344683
>>
File: ha lol.jpg (69 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
ha lol.jpg
69 KB, 500x750
dont worry dude i got you with the original pic
>>
>>76344683
the MSM doesnt like to use the word rape, so they use sexual assault as a blanket term as a form of newspeak. you now have to assume sexual assault is bad, and any crime that is possibly even remotely sexual in nature is "sexual assault" should be treated like a rape.
>>
>>76344683
Weak minded people look for symbols. This kid accidentally gave the sjw's the symbol they always wanted. The kid is worth money to the outrage industry in the media.

I've been trying to get a handle on what happened. So far I've been able to gather that it began as a consensual sexual encounter, albeit with both parties being intoxicated, and her passing out halfway through. She probably had some very influential people whispering in her hear to give them the story that she wanted.
>>
>>76345112

Canada, you don't count. Feminists changed your definition of the word "rape".

Rape is a specific offense that in most places is not just sexual assault. If he was convicted of rape, it would say he was convicted of rape.
>>
>>76344683
> They've finally found their rich white boy serial rapist boogey man so they're going to plaster this story everywhere and mention it as often as they possibly can.

Dude, nobody cares. The media is completely irrelevant. Literally knows about this shit. Nobody reads Huffington Post. NOBODY.
>>
>>76344683
>washingtonpost
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>76345431
*nobody
>>
>>76345491
>>76345431

Shut it faggots. The story is literally everywhere else.
>>
>>76344683
Regret is not rape. This is just another lying cunt trying to save face. The dirty little whore enjoyed it but doesn't want people to think she's a slut. I hope she goes to jail for ruining this man's reputation.
>>
>>76344968
hueheh

>>76345653
Are there court documents available that we can mspaint the scene and actual sequence of events with?
>>
>>76345431
>>76345617
>literally

both of you said it, yet it can only apply to one of you

i don't think that word means what you think it does
>>
>>76345653
>Didn't read the article

The kid is a piece of shit and deserves to be jailed for longer. It took the agenda driven media this long to find their poster child for white people rape when they could have picked from any number of non whites brutally raping women. It will be forgotten in a month. Stop overreacting.
>>
Can someone fill me in on what he actually did to the girl?
>>
>>76345940

I used it more correctly. It will be difficult to find a site that isn't hosting this story.
>>
>>76345204
or because he ran away like a coward after being caught in the act.
>>
>>76346128
>Turner was convicted in March of assault with intent to commit rape of an intoxicated woman, sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.

din du nuffin tho
>>
>>76346323
>sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.

It's a crime to penetrate the intoxicated?
>>
>>76346128
Literally met her at a party, they got drunk, he asked her to go back with him to his place. Her sister was at the party, did not stop her.

They stopped in an alley to fool around. He fingerbanged her (claims he asked for permission and received it), but then was so drunk he literally puked and stopped. She blacks out from being way too hammered.

Two Swedish cyclists (I wish I was joking) saw this happen and tackled him because they thought it was a rape in progress.

She wakes up in the hospital, police tell her she was raped, she takes the rape kit test.

0 semen inside of her. 0 of her DNA on his penis. The fingering story checks out.

Everyone screams RAPE and he gets 6 months.
>>
>>76346686
>Two Swedish cyclists

God damn you Sweden.
>>
>>76345204
She has a boyfriend and realized once the story unfolded, if it wasn't rape, she was cheating.

So, yeah, it was 'rape'.
>>
>>76346323
>intent to commit rape of an intoxicated woman
>intent

Can someone explain the legal definition of intent in a simpile way?
>>
>>76347259
>were gonna let this nigger go free because he ALMOST raped your wife and daughter. Nothin personal cuck!
>>
>>76346155
>more correctly

yet it still isn't
>>
>>76347807

Give me one news/media site that isn't hosting a story on it.
>>
>>76346686
This. Then fags and virtue signalling cunts on kikebook pass around her sad sad tale like it's fact and one side of the story is told while the other isn't.

And even her one side of the story is that she got hammered and blacked out and he claims she consented.
>>
>>76344683
Let them, he'll just counter sue for slander or whatever and we'll have another gawker incident.
>>
>>76347259
Intent is actually fairly complicated (legally).

It's part of "mens rea", which means the intent to commit a crime. There's four parts

- Intent : Defined in the legal sense as an explicit/conscious desire to commit a legal act. This is different from "he wanted to have sex so it was obvious he had intent for rape". In this context it would have been "he isolated her from the party and committed the act in an alley behind a dumpster, which means his intent was rape and not consensual intercourse"

- Knowledge : Being aware that your act would have criminal consequences. Example being, you can punch someone in the fact without the INTENT to murder them, but you possess the KNOWLEDGE that punching someone in the face causes bodily harm, which is still criminal.

- Recklessness : Basically choosing to partake in behavior or action that has associated risks. Drinking and driving, for example, you may not INTEND to kill people, and it isn't technically KNOWLEDGE that your behavior *WILL* hurt someone (just that it COULD), means that you are willingly engaging in reckless behavior.

- Negligence : Pretty straightforward; failing to met the standard of expected behavior for your circumstances. EG, if you have a kid, you have to feed it. Failing to do so is negligence, and criminal.

Establishing mens rea in a court basically "proves" that the defendant is criminally liable.
>>
>>76346604
Yes, as the intoxicated cannot consent
>>
>>76346686
lol. can't make this stuff up.

sweden, YES!
>>
>>76346686
Citation please
>>
>>76345317
Check the Internet though, they call him a "rapist." this is just the media enabling outrage culture.
>>
>>76344683
Leave it to the scum of /pol/ to make excuses for other scum.
Hey shithead, the perp was interrupted and chased off before he could get his dick in the girl.
>>
>>76348316
*to commit an ILLEGAL act

Sorry, it's late.

Also, you only need to establish mens rea from any one of those 4 parts, not all 4.

>>76348489

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2016/03/21/brock-turner-trial-continues-in-second-week-of-testimony/

>A blood sample taken at the hospital revealed Doe’s blood alcohol content to be at least three times the legal limit for driving, Kianerci said. Doe testified on Friday that she has no memory of the alleged assault or of meeting Turner.

>Lee examined items in SART kits collected from both Doe and Turner, as well as Doe’s underwear, which police found lying on the ground next to Doe when they arrived at KA. Lee detected no semen in the underwear or in vaginal, cervical, rectal and oral swabs taken from Doe.
>>
>>76348589
>Check the Internet though, they call him a "rapist." this is just the media enabling outrage culture.
If you sexually penetrate someone without their consent, you're a rapist, whether it's a bottle or you tiny, worthless, unwanted penis.
>>
>>76348433
Why not?
>>
>>76344683
Tom Wolfe, Bonfire of the Vanities, Search for the Great White Defendant.
Black crime is massively common but censored, ideology tells people to desperately want a white bad guy.
>>
>>76348316

If you have knowledge that the girl is intoxicated and you proceed with any sexual behaviour; are you then essentially intending on committing a crime?

(because sex with drunk girl == rape)
>>
File: 1.png (34 KB, 621x577) Image search: [Google]
1.png
34 KB, 621x577
>>76348985
>>76348826

Who didn't rape you that made you so upset?
>>
>>76348985
>without consent

she doesn't remember any of it because she was blackout drunk
>>
>>76349137
But if a woman has sex with a drunk guy it's not rape.

Because only women are not held responsible for their actions while drunk.
>>
>>76349137
Not technically.

It gets sticky because if a girl consents to sex, and you cannot accurately gauge if she's drunk or not, now it becomes a matter of proving the issue. Also, if she wakes up and is like "Yo this guy is hot, jackpot, it wasn't rape", you're off scott free.

Legally, however, if she's drunk and you fuck her and she gets a BA test and proves she was drunk, she can nail you for rape, regardless of how much prior consent she gave you.

Being drunk yourself, however, is not a defense. Dem double standards.
>>
>>76344683
I will never understand rape laws and stigmas regarding gender. I was, by literal definition, raped at 8 years old, and never saw any justice for it.

But then adult women constantly make news with their stories of being 'near-assaulted' or 'almost-raped' and the supposed perpetrators get charged regardless of whether it happened or not because when the victim is a woman it's guilty until proven innocent.

I don't keep up with rape scandals, but hasn't there been a large amount of fake accusations recently, too? When does trust turn into naivety?
>>
>>76349504
But in this case, if he was drinking with her all night then I can't imagine he can sit in a courtroom and say, "I believed she had consumed no alcohol"

I've just realised that you can't even say "she only had one drink" because then the whole "drinks affect people differently" comes out.
>>
>getting drunk
>with a girl
>EVER

you kids need to grow up
>>
>>76349050
because she was found unconscious by two witnesses who then chased down the perp after he ran like a coward.
>>
>>76344683
One outlet reported he dumped her unconscious body behind a dumpster. That's pretty fucking fishy.
>>
>>76350148
And that's why he ultimately got dinged for 6 months for sexual assault (ie, fingerblasting her), and not a much stiffer sentence for rape.
>>
File: fedoradgentleman.jpg (158 KB, 680x907) Image search: [Google]
fedoradgentleman.jpg
158 KB, 680x907
>this thread
You neckbeards make me ashamed to call myself a misogynist.
>>
File: 1463688116919.jpg (6 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
1463688116919.jpg
6 KB, 223x226
>>76348951
>in vaginal, cervical, rectal and oral swabs taken from Doe.

Jesus Christmas I'd rather drop the case than go through that. Women are fucking crazy.
>>
The guy sealed his fate by running away when the two cyclists saw him. Running only signifies that he knew he was doing something wrong. Oh well, let him rot for the short sentence he has.
>>
>>76348985
> without her concent
She said she didn't remember. How the fuck does she remember if she didn't concent or not.

Moral of the story is don't be a blackout drunk slut at an orgy.

It's not rocket science.
>>
>>76350822
>The guy sealed his fate by running away when the two cyclists saw him

Sounds about right. Unless the cyclists looked like a general threat in which case running is justified.
>>
>>76349137

Pretty much yes. Even if you don't know she's drunk, and she's drunk, you can be considered a rapist. Because as men, we are just supposed to know these things. Cuz woman are weak pathetic creatures that need to be taken care of all the time. But don't you dare say that they are weak pathetic creatures that need to be taken care of all the time because feminism
>>
>>76345653
>implying

From the evidence that's been presented, the offender in this case was caught diddling an unconscious chick behind a dumpster by some cyclists. They hauled him off of the victim and pinned him until the cops arrived.

This is less a case of regret and shit and more a case of a dude doing shit with an unconscious chick.
>>
>>76351495
>mmm babydamn this dumpster is fresh
>oh shit wwho are t-they
"BJORK BJORK BJORK!"
>sorry hun I dont want to be raped by swedes youre on your own
>they proceed to bjork in girl
>swimmer goes to jail
>>
>>76352298
Except she left the party with him, and her sister (before she left the party herself), claims her sister was awake with open eyes.

Also, fun fact, he was 19 turning 20 at the time, under the legal drinking age, and she's 23.
>>
File: 1456261518009.jpg (101 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1456261518009.jpg
101 KB, 500x501
>>76352498
>"BJORK BJORK BJORK!"
>>
>>76352298
>From the evidence that's been presented,

It doesn't look like you're familiar with any presented evidence

>the offender in this case was caught diddling an unconscious chick behind a dumpster by some cyclists. They hauled him off of the victim and pinned him until the cops arrived.

>running away
>hauled off

Sounds different to me
>>
>>76354150
>>76352298
OOHHHH HE GOT YOU THERE DUDE
WHAT NOW
>>
>>76350516
That says nothing about consent.
>>
>>76354935

If you can't get the seemingly hard facts straight how can one expect you to analyse a more complicated issue with nuance like "diddling an unconscious chick"?

He looks like the type of faggot who might genuinely believe "oh no, I fingered her so good she literally died"
>>
there was penetration. It was LITERALLY rape. You guys can't prove me wrong
>>
>>76355747
All penetrative sex should be considered rape until a review panel of the victim's peers meet and judge the events in a safe space.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.