[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY ARE WE NOT FUNDING THS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: Aerial_view_2_Orania_02-2015.jpg (414 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
Aerial_view_2_Orania_02-2015.jpg
414 KB, 2048x1365
Why are we not moving to Orania, /pol/?

>Whites only
>Afrikaans is super close to English
>100% Bavarian Phenotype
>You can own real guns, easily
>Growing size
>High currency conversion
>They are Natsoc lite it seems
>Super racist, are redpilled

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYbRZhymD5A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njkUUAsWU1I
>>
File: 1464269737123.jpg (464 KB, 1250x1100) Image search: [Google]
1464269737123.jpg
464 KB, 1250x1100
Bumpity
>>
File: ichi_the_killer_3.jpg (12 KB, 400x227) Image search: [Google]
ichi_the_killer_3.jpg
12 KB, 400x227
>>76342211
>Why are we not moving to Orania, /pol/?
Because the didn't build a wall!
In Africa!! WTF! Even Mexico has a wall!
>>
File: 1VBAFwH.jpg (46 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1VBAFwH.jpg
46 KB, 600x400
>>76343724

Calm down, Muhammad.
>>
well , it's about to get culturally enriched starting in august

>https://youtu.be/q7OipXipIAg

"you own ground and create your own rules on it , with people voluntarily participating in your society ? RACISM "
>>
Probably because the 4 years of utopia isn't worth the genocide that will eventually take placeby surrounding peoples.
>>
>>76344438

wikipedia of the party that wants to fuck orania up

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Freedom_Fighters
>Ideology : marxism , leninism , anti-capitalism, far-left
>>
File: 1465071963403.jpg (54 KB, 600x385) Image search: [Google]
1465071963403.jpg
54 KB, 600x385
>>76344718
They don't really have an ideology. They're just frustrated that they can't have what Orania has, and they want to take it for themselves. Then, when the crops wither and die and the machines break down, they'll blame whitey once more.
>>
File: 1464357776224.jpg (362 KB, 1233x977) Image search: [Google]
1464357776224.jpg
362 KB, 1233x977
>>76344718

Saw an article on that.

http://www.sabc.co.za/news/a/d9d03e804d065d258566e793fd523eaa/EFF-vow-to-shake-up-status-quo-in-Orania--20160605
>>
>>76344598

You mean the Volkstaat happening of 2020, where a new White homeland is established for good?

Seriously though, the AWB won't just "let it" happen.

It's literal modern nordic soldiers against apes...who will win I wonder?
>>
Because we can make this entire country Orania.

Simply legalize over the counter and implantable contraception then make it a welfare benefit.

Combined with a vigorous deportation program, we'll can cleanse this land of the parasitic brown filth in a few generations.
>>
>>76344000
Seriously, Orania could be wiped out in an hour, and exists only at the pleasure of violent anti-white racists whose bribes are up to date. It's great but we need more, we need them here, and we need them to be impregnable.
>>
where can u watch the documentary
>>
because as soon as Malema takes office...

All those people in Orania will displaced and probably murdered, raped and tortured and not in that order..

because the rest of the world get's their race relations concepts from liberals in Cape town..
>>
>>76344438

That nigger is so stupid he doesn't understand what private property is. Neither did the narrator. Jesus Christ.

It was sad when I realized that there is no situation where whites will be left alone without fighting.

1 million all black settlements...nothing.
1 all white settlement......ZOMG racism.
>>
>>76342211
>I hate niggers!
>let's all move to Nigger central!

There you go.
>>
>>76345586

If Trump wins, sure. I have done everything in my power to get every single person I'm in contact with to vote for him.

But....he may not.

As long as somewhere is impenetrable, that's all that really matters.
>>
>>76342211
Have you ever gone there? It is a pretty shitty place.
>>
>>76346268

>Yes but they are like cattle, they don't know anything, and left along to their own devices they have 0 agency. They don't even understand mechanical technology.

That's a bad place to colonize? Ok.
>>
>>76345106

I always kek when they don't seem to understand that first world countries are only where whites are. Or perhaps they know but think it rubs off like magic.
>>
>>76346416
>no subhumans allowed
at least it can only become less shitty
>>
>>76342211
Because you could do this in America, Argentina, Russia, Paraguay, Australia, etc instead of one of the world's worst countries.
>>
>>76346416

Not from what I've seen? I'm just saying you take 100K there, bing bang boom, you are rich, and you just invested into the economy.
>>
>>76346970

>Russia "white" ok lmao
>Argentina white is a meme
>Paraguay...wtf is going on here
>Australia where you can't own guns

You aren't getting it though man, first world countries are where whites are, bar none.
>>
>>76346268
it makes you strong
>>
>>76346268
can we colonize gary indiana
>>
>>76345563
>who will win I wonder?
If that happened, the governments of Europe and North America would side with the government of South Africa. And there's only so much a small, persecuted minority can do against hundreds of jets, attack helicopters, and a million mad Zulus with guns on the ground.
>>
>>76342211
OP confirmed for wanting Orania Grande
>>
>>76348248
The residents of Orania literally used the Nigger Laws of self-determination.
If somebody's gonna cuck them, are Afrikaners themselves by leaving the settlement.
>>
>>76342211
Fund it?
Let's create the Afrikaner Republic alongside our Oranian brothers.
Let us first fix America, and then move towards the direction of making our society Oranian, and we can help formulate the Afrikaner Republic to get a pure society in case of Jewish destruction of America.

The Oranian society is a necessity because it is the pinnacle of what civilization will need for the future of Space Exploration.
Orania is the only place on this forsaken planet that technological advancement has any right, can only be responsible to affect.
>>
>>76342211
>>Whites only
welp I'm sold
>>
>>76347892

This is a totally different situation. Might as well no t be any different in the US, the Jews would never let us live in a Euro only community.
>>
g
>>
>>76342211
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjejLy43uTA
"They want to keep their traditions and we consider that beautiful" (you can fix this our government is naive)
"If a man marries with a peruvian girl he has to leave"
"We have a big country and you are welcome, we love everyone who can contribute to our country"
They are asking the government to live under their own rules and the region has signed a document to guarantee their rights
We have a lot of volcanic lands (fertile), water and our climate isnĀ“t extreme
>>
>>76348248

It would be a UN violation to do that....so no I don't think they would. Orania is looking to become a separate nation state I believe.
>>
>>76350198
no, no. no slaves there.
>>
>>76351084

No thanks, Paco. I want to speak a Germanic language, not Espicol.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.