[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15k7f 60P3mY Turkish intellec
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 615x345) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 615x345
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=15k7f60P3mY

Turkish intellectual Cenk Uygur calls for total gun ban, says everyone that thinks the second amendment gives private citizens the right to own guns simply hasn't read the entire amendment.

Is he right?
>>
>is a turkroach right about anything?

fuck off, shill. you have a genocide to deny
>>
>>76340314

>Turkish intellectual
>thinks he knows the Constitution better than the Supreme Court
>>
Stop shilling about this shitty show as if it was relevant or a reliable news source. Faggot.
>>
>turkish intellectual
>>
shit video, we can't ban gun if these libtards keep importing spics and rapefugees into our country. he also completely ignores shit like using a gun for self-defense in crimes that don't involve guns, like rape or robbery. TYT ignorant as always
>>
B A S E D
C E N K
>>
>>76340314
what an annoying crybaby. most people who lean left are usually just life losers who dont know any better but then you get people like him who are basically anarchists who what to destroy the established order peacefully.

When will the day of the rope come? WHEN?
>>
>You don't need guns anon, police will protect you
>Police are fascist racist murderers, #BlackLivesMatter
>>
File: 1464988344308.png (1 MB, 900x676) Image search: [Google]
1464988344308.png
1 MB, 900x676
>>76340314

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

> the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed

How did he misread that? Did his Turkish-English dictionary have multiple errors?
>>
What I want to know is how ravaged his ass is right now since AP has called the nomination for Hillary.
>>
File: 2-2yrcl8.png (181 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
2-2yrcl8.png
181 KB, 500x364
>Turkish intellectual
>>
please refer to the supreme court decision in Heller vs DC if you have questions

im sorry about any asspain this may cause
>>
>>76340466
This means having an IQ above 95 in their country. Basically, any turk with a mental age in double digits is a turkish intellectual.
>>
>>76340466
>>turkish intellectual
>>turkish intellectual
>>
WHERE IS THE PLANE
IS
THE
PLANE
>>
>>76340314
Turk Beats His Wife, just wants everyone to be good and defenseless when the army decides to regulate entire territories.
>>
File: dissaprovalViking.jpg (102 KB, 401x387) Image search: [Google]
dissaprovalViking.jpg
102 KB, 401x387
>The Gay Turks
>>
>>76340314

try to take my gun u fat turk fuck

i dare ya
>>
>>76340314
>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

What more is there to read? My right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. If people attempt to do so, I'll flex by second amendment rights. My guns aren't just to protect myself and my home, it's to protect my rights and the rights of my fellow countrymen.
>>
>>76340314
>Turkish intellectual
>>
>>76340466
>466▶>>76342621 >>76342679

CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE CENK UYGUR STILL WON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE
>>
>>76340314
Literally who?
>>
>>76340314
Was triggly cenk flapping his fatty arms when he made this proclamation?
>>
>Turkish intellectual
>>
>>76342831
Anglo-Vikings are the best.
>>
>>76342360
>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

Why is this such a retarded sentence? What the fuck were they thinking? This is why people are fighting over the meaning so much.
>>
>>76344668
It's a perfect sentence when you understand its historical context. People like you see the word "militia" and "well regulated" and you immediately think "government!" but that's completely ahistorical. That's not how the men who wrote it thought and that wasn't the reality of militias, or the phrase "well regulated." The militia was the people. The purpose of the militia was to meet foreign or domestic threats locally and as quickly as possible while Congress raised a formal army (because there were no standing armies). In order to do that, the people had to be individually armed, so they could quickly muster a militia in their community, bringing with them their personal arms, and disband it just as quickly once it was no longer needed. They were not permanent institutions. There was no Militia Headquarters where Militia colonels sat around all day watching stockpiles of weapons and ammo in times of peace.

The fact that this even needs to be explained is the product of Jewish subversion.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-07+at+04.21.50).png (16 KB, 757x82) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-07+at+04.21.50).png
16 KB, 757x82
>these people exist
>they aren't being ironic
>>
>>76340314
>viral marketing piece of shit

Roach.
>>
>>76340314
The motherfucker do not recognise the armenian genocide.
>>
>>76344668
It's not difficult at all.
>>
Advertising thread. A shit one at that. Sage if replying, images a no no.
>>
>>76347424
It's a grammatical abortion.
>>
>>76340314

Of course not.

Are you illiterate?
>>
>>76340314
>Is he right?
He makes it hard to agree with anything he says because he's so fucking smug and he believes to be a genius at everything.

He's going to be his own downfall.
>>
>>76340314
last time turks banned guns they killed almost all the armenians.

Fuck that fat cunt and his gigantic fucking head.
>>
>>76340314
Literally our definition as a country. It is like insisting that Japan destroy all references to Shintoism.
>>
File: 1465158336249.jpg (210 KB, 819x783) Image search: [Google]
1465158336249.jpg
210 KB, 819x783
>>76347932
But it isn't.
>>
>>76347932
>be retarded
>can't into basic English
>"i-it's grammatically wrong! that's it!"
>>
>>76340314
Maybe he wants a gun ban so he can exterminate more Armenians without fear of them shooting back
>>
>>76347932
Quite the contrary, it's perfectly clear. What it says is that government legitimacy is contingent on recognizing already-existing rights, the understanding of which derives from English common law tradition, and so necessarily includes the yeomanry or universal armament. Learn more about George Mason, who effectively wrote it, and who comments extensively on it.
Imagibe, German. A government that depends for its legitimacy on respecting others.
>>
>>76340314
the issue is with the gun and not the individual this time, i wonder why that is
>>
Just like with the stephan molyjew shitposting, this tyt shitposting is gonna start developing a following on pol. It's a typical marketing technique.
>>
File: ragee.png (13 KB, 381x400) Image search: [Google]
ragee.png
13 KB, 381x400
>the fucking comments
>>
>>76340314
No. There's this thing: it's called the United States Supreme Court. It gets to decide what the Constitution means. That's the law. So, the United States Supreme Court has actually asked and answered this particular Constitutional question. The question: Does the 2nd Amendment give private citizens the right to own guns? The answer: YES. Please read the D.C. v. Heller case decision from 2008. Please send a link of said decision to Chink or Cheek or Tonk or whatever he calls himself so he may be enlightened to his own dumbassery.
>>
File: IMAG1446.jpg (914 KB, 1520x2688) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1446.jpg
914 KB, 1520x2688
>>76344668
Pic related, it's a photo I just took from a 1906 textbook I have.

As it states:
>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Note the commas surrounding "the right of the people to keep and bear arms", this is a grammatical off-set, it is a method by which a writer will include, or highlight, essential or non-essential statements within the context of the sentence; a further descriptor in this case.

A modern author might instead write the amendment as follows:
>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state (the right of the people to keep and bear arms) shall not be infringed.

Using parentheses, you can see that the statement "the right of the people to keep and bear arms" is meant as a descriptor behind the meaning of the term militia.

With that in mind, we can see that it's not written poorly, it's just that libtards can't grammar.
>>
File: IMAG1447.jpg (613 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1447.jpg
613 KB, 2688x1520
>>76350762
Proof of the book's copyright. It was written before any gun control laws in the USA.
>>
>>76345127
I learned none of this in school. And they went over the constitution and bill of rights multiple times....
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.