[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Florida is a big fat mistake.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: 95349650.jpg (167 KB, 750x630) Image search: [Google]
95349650.jpg
167 KB, 750x630
Florida is a big fat mistake.
>>
>>76338775
At least its not Spanish territory. And it even has less spics by % than California.
>>
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 630x420
>>76338775
>>
>>76338775
No kidding. Geologically, it's part of Africa. The Atlantic rift made a mistake when breaking Pangaea up, and accidentally left Florida attached to NA.
>>
ITT: HATERS from butt-fuck nowhere states
>>
>>76338775

I used to think that until I moved here. And I mean I really thought it, made fun of it, talked shit to friends from Florida, etc.

I used to think Florida sucked, was worthless, had no 'culture', to such a degree that I know it is impossible to actually defend Florida so I won't attempt to.

Just don't come here is the pretty simple answer.
>>
>>76341320

Post the video for actual Florida laughs matey:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMga6esUcts

Haha, I have never seen this before, breddy good.

>This is Florida, everything is a licensed gun range!

Brb sailing the Spanish Main, eating Mahi Mahi sandwiches and shooting floating targets.
>>
>>76338775
Moved here in January for work (healthcare, of course). I actually kinda like it.
>>
OP is just assblasted because unlike him america's dick gets wet.
>>
>>76342206

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVSIDncMBAA

Better quality of most of that clip.
>>
>>76342288

Just wondering, did you think it was a terrible place before you moved? Like I said a few posts back that is what it was like for me, and others that I know, wondering if it was the same for you?
>>
File: 1381182948767.gif (729 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1381182948767.gif
729 KB, 320x240
I agree.
>>
>>76338775
b..but....muh disney world
>>
FLORIDA WAS A SPANISH COLONY
SPANIARDS ARE EUROPEAN+ARABS

SPANIARDS RACE MIXED WITH EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE
>>
File: dons a big guy.png (304 KB, 357x389) Image search: [Google]
dons a big guy.png
304 KB, 357x389
FLORIDA IS A MESS
FLORIDA IS A BIG FAT MISTAKE
FLORIDA IS THE WEAKEST STATE IN THIS COUNTRY BY FAR
>>
>>76341702
Publix subs are trash.
>>
>>76338775
I moved to Tampa Bay from New England in 2009.

If you are a worker, this place is a gold mine. There is no local work ethic, no emphasis on education, or anything.

Anyone in a position of power has moved here from somewhere else, and we all sit on piles of locals as menial labor or support staff.

You just need to know how to keep a tight leash on managing staff, and connect with people who are not actually FROM Florida.

Stay the fuck away from the panhandle (rednecks), stay away from black areas and spic areas (urban, Miami proper). Stick to the overdeveloped beaches or downtown metro areas like Tampa/St Petersburg and you're fine. Plenty of middle income work for people who can put in 40 hours, do a good job and go home, and for people who want to cut out a piece of an industry for themselves - you can take it because they're all retards down here.

ALL OF THEM.

Beaches are fucking awesome, and lots of spring breakers and college chicks to fuck silly
>>
>>76342490
Well, it's a red state in the Southern part of the USA.

So I just assumed every second person I met would be named Jimbo or Cletus, and that the rest would be his cousin-wife Sue-Anne.

And I gotta say that it does live up to the down-home stupid I expected. And holy shit: I never knew the jesus people were like... a real thing.

But the outdoors stuff is pretty rad.
>>
File: 1436989729922.jpg (16 KB, 211x239) Image search: [Google]
1436989729922.jpg
16 KB, 211x239
>>76338775
Agreed. Most of the state is run-down. In Miami, you have extremely high prices, terrible traffic, no public transportation to speak of, dangerous neighborhoods... I could go on and on. It's all of the inconveniences of a large city, without any of the perks (culture, museums, etc.) I'm not a big party person, so this city is basically useless. At least I have anime.

If Florida were it's own country, it would be a literal Banana Republic. Guards in military uniforms would be protecting Rick Scott' s Spanish villa with chrome-plated AK47s. I can see it now.

>>76341515
From what I remember Florida used to be part of Gondwana, which included Africa and a few other continents.
>>
>>76338775
t. Ohio resident
>>
>Implying Florida Man is not a true american patriot and a quintessential US citizen
>>
>>76343420

Oh, yea, everyone agrees that Miami is terrible, including Florida people.

My boat is a Marina in Daytona Beach right now and that's another shitty town but even there we keep finding cool hidden gems of restaurants, bars, stores, etc.

The shit you will find in 'cool' parts of New York or Boston (Boston is where I am originally from) will be found in-between some bumblefuck stores in the middle of shit-ville in Florida. It's very strange.

That's one reason people from those cities 'hate' Florida or think it's so shit, there is no 'SOHO' or 'Garmet District' or anything like that to show them were the 'cultured' parts of town are Vs. the 'non-cultured' (as they would think).
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.